PDA

View Full Version : Newb to PSU

Sanch
Feb 24, 2009, 03:19 PM
Hi everyone, me and a friend just started playing and i was wondering where we can run places that have a lot of mission point. I find it kinda hard starting from scratch and any help would be very much appreciated. Our in game names are Jutter and Sanch.

CelestialBlade
Feb 24, 2009, 03:29 PM
There's an event going on in a room on the third floor of Clyez City, you may be able to find a lowbie party there.

DreXxiN
Feb 24, 2009, 04:29 PM
Why do I see these threads EVERY DAY, and never see the population grow?

RubyEclipse
Feb 24, 2009, 05:59 PM
Welcome to PSU! Typheros has pretty much hit the nail on the head, we have a Mission Carnival event going on at the Colony 3F (run past the Club and you'll see blank doors that lead to the event area.)

The mission has boosted exp and MP, which will make it ideal for you and your friend starting out. If you can't find anyone there or any parties, check the orange cubes around the area and hop to a universe with a larger amount of full stars.

Welcome aboard again, and drop a line here if you have any more questions. :)

CelestialBlade
Feb 24, 2009, 06:11 PM
Why do I see these threads EVERY DAY, and never see the population grow?
People start playing and either see the low population or encounter assholes not interested in helping anyone....or both.

Sanch
Feb 25, 2009, 02:40 AM
Thanks for the tips guys/gals. I found where I needed to be. I have been running the event party missions all day. Unfortunately my friend does not have PSU:AotI so its still a lil hard for him to get started. So while he is waiting for his copy where should a non AotI player go?