PDA

View Full Version : Rabol uv?

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 25, 2009, 08:14 AM
havent seen this posted but im curious as heck now. has anyone figured out the boost you get when you combine the rabol uv a plasma wep and electro heart? im not sure how to check this my self.........:whip:

lool guess im the only one with the curiosity

Calsetes
Feb 25, 2009, 02:46 PM
There's probably some sort of equation used to find out how much damage you do to mob X and working back through it you'd find out the estimated bonus of it, but I'd say do the poor man's test:

Find a monster or three that have the same levels, buffs, type, whatever (i.e. 3 rappies). Attack them with your weapon without a PA on it, see the damage, then compare it to a PA hit. After that, equip the whole set, and try it again on another mob (making note of the numbers now that you have the whole set equipped). If you like the damage output or defensive bonus or whatever on your new set, then keep it. If you don't, then just go back to business as usual.

Honestly, I didn't see a huge bonus in damage or anything when I used my Crimson and my Crimsonline, but some people are all about that extra 10 hp's worth of damage......

Kazemi
Feb 25, 2009, 06:35 PM
lightning armor + lightning weapon = why bother to most people. could use it on new chars if the boost is good enough i guess but you'd probably have much better stuff to use anyways.