PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Is the server laggy or is it just me o_o

Dark Emerald EXE
Feb 26, 2009, 02:42 PM
Ever since i got on (about an hour ago) everything that happens...laggs a lil bit. Like long loading time....picking stuff up but it wont say i recieved it until like a second later......killing enemies(seeing the EXP) but there still walking for another second or so........stuff like that.....

I wander if its me

MagicPink
Feb 26, 2009, 03:06 PM
I noticed it last night as well. Everyone was running in short 3 foot bursts and pick up was really slow.

darkante
Feb 26, 2009, 03:07 PM
No, not only you. There is alot of lag on the PS2/PC side as well.
Really irritating.

-Morgan-
Feb 26, 2009, 03:14 PM
yea been gettin it too as of like 2 hours ago

desturel
Feb 26, 2009, 03:37 PM
So far the worse lag I've had was on Stage 10 of bonus mission alpha. After the lag, the traps were going off in two different squares at once.

Powder Keg
Feb 26, 2009, 03:40 PM
I was noticing some lag late last night on PC/PS2.

WHlTEKNIGHT
Feb 26, 2009, 04:17 PM
I am on 360 here and I am getting it but it seems to be getting a bit better, 1-2 hours ago it was ridiculous and it when it happens it makes the bonus runs unplayable due to trimate lag ect.
When you say something to the mods its like you are talking in a different language to them. This has been a problem on and off since mag part 2 when they did the server move although they will try and deny it

fay
Feb 26, 2009, 04:33 PM
yea i also had it but it seems to have cleared up now.

i kept getting deaths when nothing hit me.
its also pretty nasty to be shooting a carriguine then have it teleport in your face the next second with its hand already in the air...

ChibiBecca
Feb 26, 2009, 05:33 PM
we're been getting some lag on the ps2 server too for the past few days, sometimes bad enough to cause it to disconnect. don't think it's our connection.

i've noticed that a lot of people with normally stable connections will randomly and suddenly get lag on the game, and always in the event missions. it always seems to last for a few days, then correct itself somehow.

S4CT4L1TY
Feb 26, 2009, 05:38 PM
i stoped playing for now it's a little annoying at times ie. de rol le rocks killing:dead:me :whip:

Barker5227
Feb 27, 2009, 08:01 AM
well basically all i can say about that is

of course, there is horrible lag latley, thats cause of the event and as i posted before "all the little nerds run to uni 1"

Thats probably the main reason for the lag.
People sit there for 10+ mins hitting a-b-a-b-a-b-a-b-a-b trying to get into uni 1..but its blacked out...i wonder why its blacked out? oh maybe cause..ITS FULL!!!!!!!!!!!
So if 40+ people sit there and do that and 2 leave, all 40 enter and it over stuffs the universe. Uni1 isnt any different than all the others...thats all i can think of ;)

Barker5227
Feb 27, 2009, 08:17 AM
I'm on nearly 24/7 and I don't lag. I think it's you guys. Either that, or I'm really lucky o.o

Tips:

- Make sure your 360 is in a well ventilated area. Don't cover the back.

- Buy the Nyko Intercooler EX (or TX, or whatever. Don't get the original, ever.) This does not void your warranty, and keeps your 360 nice and cool :)

- Try putting the game on the Hard Drive

- Try cleaning your disc

- Don't play on Universe 1 (As said above, although I do this all the time without lag)

AIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHATS UP MAN!!!!

lol
il be on tonight, we can run bonus or w.e :D

also, he has a point putting on hard drive cuts load time by 1/2 and barley laggs.

Evo Tengoku
Feb 27, 2009, 09:11 AM
For the last few days, I'd have bursts of lag. I'd hit an enemy and the damage shows up 15 seconds later >_>

Its wierd tho b/c it happens when I turn my iphone/ipod on wifi...maybe its the router. ?