PDA

View Full Version : char lvling

fuzzygrim
Feb 26, 2009, 07:24 PM
So with the event coming to an end soon i had a question. I have created three chars since i started playing last month two are in the 60s and one is a hundred. So my question is. Should i play the lower chars till they get to about 90 or continue on the lvl 100 to get him to 115?

HienkyakuX
Feb 26, 2009, 07:31 PM
I'll say work on the other char if you like them. Since there's a exp holder till around the lv 100 can't remember till what point. You can look at this link for more info on mission lv req http://psupedia.info/Mission_chart

fayt6
Feb 26, 2009, 07:34 PM
well if you wanna lvl fast what i do is get chikki and a slicer and go to town in a party on the new event lol u steal other peoples exp and its good chikki lvling? i have 2 chikkis at 40 now =P

ashley50
Feb 26, 2009, 08:04 PM
Your choice and your Decision as it is your account, not ours. You should be able to think for yourself at least on what YOU want to get done.

Shou
Feb 26, 2009, 08:11 PM
I would suggest to lvl your favorite charecter to a high lvl so that when an item you want comes out you can find it easier. After that tho, do whatever. =)

DEM_CIG
Feb 27, 2009, 06:54 PM
Your choice and your Decision as it is your account, not ours. You should be able to think for yourself at least on what YOU want to get done.

Couldn't be said any better... Level whichever character you like the most ^_^

Volcompat321
Feb 27, 2009, 07:02 PM

he was asking other people's opinion...you dont have to be rude.