PDA

View Full Version : kay•suh•dee•yuh

raikomaru40
Feb 27, 2009, 07:17 AM
Dammit.......you guys were right.............(I'll let you figure out what-about)...........

Vanzazikon
Feb 27, 2009, 10:59 AM
That tortilla wrapped with cheese and other goodies? *drools*

raikomaru40
Feb 27, 2009, 11:24 AM
No, the title's a misnomer, right about something else..........

Vanzazikon
Feb 27, 2009, 11:46 AM
Give me clues. I can't think of anything else looking at the thread name.

raikomaru40
Feb 27, 2009, 11:48 AM
It has nothing to do w/ the thread name, it has to do w/ something I was talking about a while ago (at least 2 months ago)..........

Vanzazikon
Feb 27, 2009, 11:50 AM
Your girlfriend?

raikomaru40
Feb 27, 2009, 12:04 PM
Yea, it's completely ridiculous and I'm not gonna go into details, but jeez..........

Vanzazikon
Feb 27, 2009, 12:07 PM
Outrider's word got to your head and you said something to her concerning both of your future and she slapped you and beat you and made you look like Rihanna? :wacko: jk jk

raikomaru40
Feb 27, 2009, 12:12 PM
No, I beat her, (nonononono, jk, that's terrible). I don't know what her problem is (probably PMS) but w/e, I'm pretty much dead to her now.

Vanzazikon
Feb 27, 2009, 12:15 PM
I got to say, that was quick. :wacko:

Dhylec
Feb 27, 2009, 12:28 PM
ケ•サ•デ•ヤ

astuarlen
Feb 27, 2009, 12:52 PM
No, I beat her, (nonononono, jk, that's terrible). I don't know what her problem is (probably PMS) but w/e, I'm pretty much dead to her now.

http://img.alibaba.com/photo/10872827/Antique_Mirror_Frame.jpg

CrimsomWolf
Feb 27, 2009, 02:08 PM
*imitating most FKL members* TOLD YOU.

Sorry to hear that, but that comes with dating.
You can't really expect to get set for future life, especially so early on.

Y'know, dating is like... Russian sub.
It's awesome on one day, sucks really bad on another.

Cheer up, your life isn't going to end. If you two don't make up.... well, there's always plenty of fish in the sea...

raikomaru40
Feb 27, 2009, 02:39 PM
No, the problem isn't that we broke up (well, that is a problem) but it's the fact that I didn't do anything to deserve the way she's acting. She pretty much hates me and never wants to see me ever again (I'm not exaggerating, seriously), and I have no idea why she's like that. I never did anything bad and yet she got a different locker (b/c I know her old combination), a new e-mail, and is taking me off all her friends lists. Even my last ex accepted my friend request on Facebook and she hates me too. I swear, this girl is blowing everything way out of proportion. Stupid women......(no offense to sane women).........:confused: :argh: :twak: :rant: :nono:

CrimsomWolf
Feb 27, 2009, 04:24 PM
It's not like it makes all love evil :wacko:

Rapid mood swings.
Or maybe simply it wasn't it.

Come to think of it, if she's so determined, then why not leave her?
If that's one of those mood-swings, she may come back crying, or at least to say sorry.

If not, then just find someone else.

I'm evil bastard, I know.

Mixfortune
Feb 27, 2009, 06:18 PM
What goes around comes around.
You're talking about how oddly simple it was for her to drop you, when we were pointing out this would be the case because she came to you so simply as well.
Rebounding, especially that quickly (what was it, like, 5 seconds after they broke up, or something) never works out, because everything is such a jumble, even in the best case scenario of them having 'good intentions', they tend to be tricking themselves.

You can't really do much about how simple it ended... that was part of our point too.

Rasputin
Feb 27, 2009, 07:47 PM
gg noob

Weeaboolits
Feb 28, 2009, 11:03 AM
I prefer a good tostada, to be honest.

Outrider
Feb 28, 2009, 06:01 PM
I prefer a good tostada, to be honest.

Man, you just put a little bit of black beans, some avocado, & some shredded cheese on a tostada and you've got yourself some good eatin'.

raikomaru40
Mar 9, 2009, 06:21 AM
And some habanero salsa that burns your ass off. Whatever, I can't wait to find a girl who actually wants to enjoy life......

MetaZedlen
Mar 9, 2009, 05:13 PM
Ahh, the teenage break up (why didn't I see this before?)

Not much I can say about the subject, probably because everyone said everything already...

If anything, now that she hates you and never wants to see you again, if the chance comes that you happen to see her again, just do some things to piss her off, nothing too much, just a really stupid wave or something along those lines, and if you're really gutsy, walk up to her and try to start a conversation.

You're not the enemy here, she is just trying to make it sound like you are.

Tessu
Mar 9, 2009, 05:15 PM
ITT: People who have no perception of others, & tasty Mexican treats.

astuarlen
Mar 9, 2009, 06:12 PM

She blinded me with salsa
and hit me with guacamole

Randomness
Mar 9, 2009, 06:29 PM
Sad truth:I only made sense of the topic title today. (Of course, today is also the first day I read this topic)

MetaZedlen
Mar 9, 2009, 08:12 PM

Like you wouldn't do the same & QFT

raikomaru40
Mar 10, 2009, 06:07 AM
just do some things to piss her off, nothing too much, just a really stupid wave or something along those lines, and if you're really gutsy, walk up to her and try to start a conversation.

I might actually try that, it'd be fun..... :wacko:

Swiftstrike
Mar 10, 2009, 06:32 AM
[QUOTE=CrimsomWolf;2259659
Y'know, dating is like... Russian sub.
It's awesome on one day, sucks really bad on another.
[/QUOTE]

LOL that is awesome.
Russian engineers forgot that they were supposed to design Sub for floating in salt water, not vodka.

Outrider
Mar 10, 2009, 10:16 AM
I might actually try that, it'd be fun..... :wacko:

Yeah, no, don't do that.

What we have all been trying to say since day one is that you have to be mature with relationships. Being petty and obnoxious just to get back at somebody is not mature, and will only work to create more problems for everybody involved.

If you do go and talk to this person again, don't do it to annoy them; Talk to them because you're being friendly. If they don't want to talk to you, then so be it. Be the bigger person and put the past behind you.

MetaZedlen
Mar 10, 2009, 01:44 PM
Yeah, no, don't do that.

What we have all been trying to say since day one is that you have to be mature with relationships. Being petty and obnoxious just to get back at somebody is not mature, and will only work to create more problems for everybody involved.

If you do go and talk to this person again, don't do it to annoy them; Talk to them because you're being friendly. If they don't want to talk to you, then so be it. Be the bigger person and put the past behind you.

I understand what you are getting at, but being if she treated him like shit about something like this, I really don't see anything wrong (well, seriously wrong at least...) with just getting under her skin anyways (just like once or twice), because I'm pretty sure that everyone else here would do it too, because they know it would be funny. Why would you worry about it if somebody already hates you anyway?

Outrider
Mar 10, 2009, 02:26 PM
Because odds are we're hearing a skewed version of what happened and it's clear that he's using his gut more than his head at the moment - something that he'll hopefully get over soon.

TalHex
Mar 10, 2009, 02:54 PM
i was thinking something else besides his gut... :disapprove:

MetaZedlen
Mar 10, 2009, 04:23 PM
^ yep...

Tessu
Mar 10, 2009, 04:35 PM
because I'm pretty sure that everyone else here would do it too, because they know it would be funny. Why would you worry about it if somebody already hates you anyway?

Yeah, I sure would! In the fourth grade.

I can't stand it when people laugh and giggle about the fact that they made someone mad. I believe you should act civilly towards people no matter who hates you or who you hate. You don't have to be nice, but you don't have to be aggressive.

Even if people do things just to tick others off while in a wrong state of mind (say, because they themselves are very upset), I still think you can redeem yourself by apologizing later and at least ending on a good note even if the person never wants to see or hear from you ever again. Break-ups don't have to be brutal, and even if the other person acts immaturely, you can at least know that YOU did (or attempted to do) the right thing. And that's what's important, right?

Oh, by the way, Zedlen, this isn't directed at you personally. It's just a general thing that I see that bothers me.

astuarlen
Mar 10, 2009, 04:55 PM

I can't stand it when people laugh and giggle about the fact that they made someone mad. I believe you should act civilly towards people no matter who hates you or who you hate. You don't have to be nice, but you don't have to be aggressive.

Even if people do things just to tick others off while in a wrong state of mind (say, because they themselves are very upset), I still think you can redeem yourself by apologizing later and at least ending on a good note even if the person never wants to see or hear from you ever again. Break-ups don't have to be brutal, and even if the other person acts immaturely, you can at least know that YOU did (or attempted to do) the right thing. And that's what's important, right?

Oh, by the way, Zedlen, this isn't directed at you personally. It's just a general thing that I see that bothers me.

*keys Tessu's carpost*

MetaZedlen
Mar 10, 2009, 06:23 PM

Yes it was... I can see right through that...

Anyway, like I said, I understand what you are getting at, and if I were in the situation, I would try to make the whole thing end in a good way, but I just get spit at I just "return the favor," but I like to be a smartass about it instead of being nasty (if you can get the difference I'm trying to say from a lack of a better description...)

EDIT: astuarlen, just let her kick my ass, I don't think you need to get into any trouble ;)

the mighty MetaZedlen getting his ass handed to him, such a sad (but funny) sight...

raikomaru40
Mar 11, 2009, 06:17 AM
Honestly, I've used my head and there's really no reason she should act like this. I tried asking her why she's being like she is, but no legitimate response. We were really good friends before we went out, then she just gets all pissed, cuts all connections w/ me, and even right now I'm sitting a couple seats over from her in the computer lab and she's acting like I'm not here. I'm not gonna bother dealing w/ her anymore and she really does deserve me to try to be an ass to her, but I won't. :nono:

And even though "something else besides my gut" runs most of my life, even it knows I need to just forget about her.

CrimsomWolf
Mar 11, 2009, 06:47 AM
Good man, got a grip.
And besides, there will always be someone else; no point in worrying over spoiled milk.
Life is made of crisises, and way of solving them.
Leaving her alone and not playing her game (flaming for no reason) might work even better than sending explosive chocolates with arsenic.

As for MeltaZelden's apparent "preferations" I'll not even reply....

Tessu
Mar 11, 2009, 08:29 AM
I just realized, before reading CrimsomWolf's post, I was going to say something like "You're a good man" to start with before going into a point.

But I think he got the job done.

Vanzazikon
Mar 11, 2009, 11:09 AM
Raiko, this is for you. :spam:

I hope this will fix your broken mind spine heart. And cheers for your first step in manhood, you are now 6 inches longer taller. :beer:

*Plays BK "I am Man" whopper song* :burger:

MetaZedlen
Mar 11, 2009, 01:19 PM
So I take it everyone thinks I'm an idiot now?

Heh, well there always has to be a stupid one of the group- ah shit, I guess that's not always the good thing...

Anyways, good job man, it feels good when you open your eyes and realize that things can better everyday.

Good luck to ya in the future, but now let's just hope that no one wants to kill me now...

Weeaboolits
Mar 11, 2009, 11:36 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/Ronin_Cooper/TF2soldier016.jpg

Rasputin
Mar 11, 2009, 11:50 PM
I wouldn't say that EVERYONE thinks you're an idiot, but EVERYONE is definitely tired of your self-esteem issues. We'd much rather hear about things that matter, like Mexican food. For instance, though its Mexican-ness is questionable, I made a burrito the other day. It was pretty damn good. You see, I was at the grocery store and I passing the meat section, more specifically, the meat that only has a few days left to be cooked. Being the person that I am, I saw boneless beef ribs and thought they'd be perfect for a burrito. About 2 hours, 1/2 lb ribs, 1/4 of an avocado, 1 tablespoon of sour cream, salsa, some cheese, and some potatos later, I had the most awesome burrito I have ever made. It was amazing, and you didn't have it.

astuarlen
Mar 12, 2009, 12:19 AM
I wouldn't say that EVERYONE thinks you're an idiot, but EVERYONE is definitely tired of your self-esteem issues. We'd much rather hear about things that matter, like Mexican food. For instance, though its Mexican-ness is questionable, I made a burrito the other day. It was pretty damn good. You see, I was at the grocery store and I passing the meat section, more specifically, the meat that only has a few days left to be cooked. Being the person that I am, I saw boneless beef ribs and thought they'd be perfect for a burrito. About 2 hours, 1/2 lb ribs, 1/4 of an avocado, 1 tablespoon of sour cream, salsa, some cheese, and some potatos later, I had the most awesome burrito I have ever made. It was amazing, and you didn't have it.

*pours lemonade inside Rasputin's Super Nintendo*

>:}

Weeaboolits
Mar 12, 2009, 12:28 AM
Now you've crossed a line.

SpikeOtacon
Mar 12, 2009, 12:47 AM
Yellow lines in the snow.

MetaZedlen
Mar 12, 2009, 01:46 AM

Are you saying that I am having self-esteem issues?

Well, for YOUR information, my dad makes a kick-ass-and-a-half enchilada, and I'm pretty sure that after eating it so many times (it gets better and better everytime) that my esteem is through the roof :P (assuming you're talking about me...)

raikomaru40
Mar 12, 2009, 06:19 AM
Raiko, this is for you. :spam:

I hope this will fix your broken mind spine heart face. And cheers for your first step in manhood, you are now 6 inches longer taller LONGER!!!!!!! :beer:

*Plays BK "I am Man" whopper song* :burger:

Man Vanzazikon, you reminded me, I missed Whopper Wednesday..... :( But yea, I'm dealing w/ my life just fine and I hope she gets run over (well, not really) but still.......but no, stepped into manhood a while ago (and Spam is disgusting, seriously, I'm not sure if anyone else is aware of that) :barf: Nope, to hell w/ her, I'll chase after other girls. :-o

TalHex
Mar 12, 2009, 06:23 AM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/Ronin_Cooper/TF2soldier016.jpg

its all the better if you imagine him screaming the topic name

raikomaru40
Mar 12, 2009, 06:30 AM
Or this guy

http://images.inmagine.com/img/digitalvision/dvs026/dvs026480.jpg