PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Handgun:Guld (Have good stuff)

Legolas07
Feb 11, 2003, 07:47 PM
I am really really looking for a Guld, if anyone has one, PM me and we can get online on aim or whatever. I have good stuff to trade for it. And no Im not talking 9 star crap. Im talking good stuff like a T J sword or something. Anyone?

Legolas07
Feb 11, 2003, 08:21 PM
Seriously, I have been looking for a guld FOREVER and will trade whatever I can to get it.

OOOk... here is what I have that I can think of off the top of my head:

Ruby Bullet
J Sword
God/Technique
Sred Blades
Lots of mag cells that I have collected
Sacred Cloth
er... ugh I know I have more, Ill look a bit later

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Legolas07 on 2003-02-11 18:16 ]</font>

Mag_Launcher
Feb 12, 2003, 09:53 AM
Cry us a river, pal. No one wants to hear it. You're not the only one who's been looking for a Guld for the past 2 months. And I can garantee that a Tsumikiri J-Sword won't get it for you. You would need something like Demonic Fork, Evil Curst, Yasha (NOT S&Y), Tripolic Shield, or Flame Garment to even THINK of getting one.

RX-7
Feb 12, 2003, 11:01 AM
Yeah, stuff you don't find duped that is 12 star you need basically.

Legolas07
Feb 12, 2003, 06:07 PM
If you have one, post, if you dont, dont waste my time with crap against me. Ill trade whatever the person wants for the guld. I have more than just a freaking J Sword.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Legolas07 on 2003-02-12 15:13 ]</font>

Mag_Launcher
Feb 13, 2003, 10:26 AM
Ok, just face it, you're not gonna get one. Until someone mass dupes the damn thing, there is NO WAY IN HELL you can possibly get one, k? Have ya ever considered that Guld is really worth more than you think it is? Or is it you think your items are worth more than they really are, because Tsu J-Swords and Sange&Yashas are worth MUCH LESS then they originally were. So, take my advice, get at least one of the items I listed earlier and look for one. But you're going nowhere with what you got now.

Legolas07
Feb 13, 2003, 05:48 PM
ummm, actually i have seen people with them, that werent dupes. So flaming at me and let this topic be. There may be someone that actually wants to trade

GaijinPUnch
Feb 14, 2003, 12:26 AM
Considering where you get it, and the drop rate (Whithill/Gran Sorceror only, and drop rate at 1/2500-5000) I doubt anyone would *accidentally* get one, thus, nobody trading them.

They do exist, but people go after them, doing the quest w/ 10-gran sorceror's in it 250+ times --- you'd need a non-duped uber to get it. In short - make a whithill character and do the Ruins.... likely a lot quicker.

pixelate
Feb 14, 2003, 02:20 AM
Calm down about what people are asking for.

Legolas07
Feb 14, 2003, 12:45 PM
Really people, jesus.... you can get a guld in 3 different IDs. Whiitill, Greenill - Ship - Delsaber, and Oran I believe