PDA

View Full Version : Universe one sickens me

Hanz Gropenfondel
Mar 1, 2009, 03:23 AM
While I have a regular group of great players I run with, I sometimes am the only one online and have to play with folk I've never partied with before.
One would think the best place to find a decent party would be on the most populated server, Universe 1 ...
Unfortunately, it seems to be completely comprised of racists, spammers, scammers and the mentally challenged.
So, lately, I've been sticking to less populated areas and soloing, so as not to be bombarded with idiocy.
No real reason for this post other to vent and see who else is made nauseous by the majority of Guhral's plebeians.

P.S.
To Fighters: Please be nice to your Techers and Gunners and scale back on the Tornado Dance and Jabroga a bit, it's hard to get XP and level PAs.

Anduril
Mar 1, 2009, 03:24 AM
This should probably be in the Rants section.
Additionally, I completely agree with the note to Fighters.

Hanz Gropenfondel
Mar 1, 2009, 03:27 AM
There's a "rants" section?
I didn't know.

Anduril
Mar 1, 2009, 03:32 AM
Yep, near the bottom of the forum.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

Lunairetic
Mar 1, 2009, 03:37 AM
That's kind of the rule of thumb in all MMOs. If you want some respectable gamers, I've got a few friends around that'd love to party with someone who's got an IQ. Look me up when you're on if you're ever bored. You can find me by my shop; name is Serra.

ashley50
Mar 1, 2009, 04:04 AM
Did you forget to scroll down and read?

and of course...every people is "unique". Don't expect people on the internet to be 'friendly' and act like what you want them to be.

Swiftstrike
Mar 1, 2009, 04:05 AM
I thought I was the only one that noticed!

I have been with PSU for about a month and cannot stand grouping with most people.

True, I have made some friends becuase of grouping. However, all the friends i made were not on Leo. Today in fact, I witnessed four scammers and personally got kicked by a player for no reason while i was in the Bonus mission, wasting my hard earned tickets.

And this was not even the first time this has happened, before the same thing occured while i was in the Main mission.

Just like the OP, I solo and lock my missions because of an immature player base.

Thanks for listening.

(if there are any polite people out there looking for a friend, please feel free to leave a message in the shop of Strife)

beatrixkiddo
Mar 1, 2009, 04:24 AM
What's a Guhral?

Hanz Gropenfondel
Mar 1, 2009, 04:47 AM
To Ashley50:
It's not that I forgot to, I neglected to.
I understand that there are unique personalities,
but all of these people act exactly the same.
Also, it's not an issue of having them be the people I want them to be,
it's that I'd rather not be subjected to a few people spamming the same inane message until I, and every other player cannot see behind it ...
Or have to put up with players acting like they have Autism while on a mission.
Not everyone is obligated to be nice and that's why there are multitudes on my blacklist.

To BeatrixKiddo:
I'm under the impression that "Guhral" is the solar system that PSU is located.
Though, I may have misspelled it.

Chris28
Mar 1, 2009, 05:11 AM
nothing like that on ps2 side ^_^

Hanz Gropenfondel
Mar 1, 2009, 05:22 AM
Seriously?
Too bad I love my 360 so much ...
Otherwise I'd switch over.

gratefulgriz
Mar 1, 2009, 07:12 AM
id say the pc side is pretty clean and group friendly, but that is just my op, and i am usually just doing runs with myuki, 132 or ellea

SStrikerR
Mar 1, 2009, 01:09 PM
Oh boy, maybe we can get a console war going or something! :wacko:

People are assholes. protip: change unis.

Kylie
Mar 1, 2009, 03:01 PM
Sometimes I can handle it, sometimes I don't want to.

Usually though, I figure that running with idiots is better than running alone, and what's the worst they could do? Call me a bad name? Sometimes I get annoyed though. I saw some people discussing the new RE5 bundle for the 360 (actually, I've seen this a lot), and they were worse about their facts than a GameStop employee.

IT'S SUCH A UGLY RED BRO
I NO IT DONT EVEN HAVE A HDMI CABLE
WHO DA FECK WOULD WANT IT LOL
IDK BRO ITS JUST A PIECE OF SHIZ

It's cool if you don't like red, but it's just like the other new elite systems. :disapprove: It has an HDMI cable.

Blitzkommando
Mar 1, 2009, 09:08 PM
Vega 1-1, spam of picture chats, dozens of prepubescent boys, lots of fun.

Yes, the first server is almost always the worst server. This has been the case since PSO came out.