PDA

View Full Version : You guys are boring me now...

jShazBot
Mar 2, 2009, 08:34 PM
When I'm on my PC for a little while every weekday I usually like to check out the Off-Topic part of PSO-Worlds forums because there always seems to be something interesting to talk or quickly post about here. Though not right now.
With the exception of my recently AWESOMELY KICKASS thread I just posted about Halo stuff, everything else being talked about here right now is just so boring! I don't even wanna click it and read around for a minute. Seriously, right now you guys are talking about things like Naruto, that lame Star Ocean game, Hydraxycut, Americas next top model, Rihanna getting her ass handed to her by Chris Brown, and Hannah Monntana.
Someone please post something interesting. Unless you have something you wanna talk or state here but you feel its to small to have its own thread, please your welcome to post it here on this thread. Post anything you want. Unless its about something lame like Naruto or Hannah Montana then keep it to yourself please. I'm just so bored right now and all these threads SUCK.

:D :barf:

Randomness
Mar 2, 2009, 08:39 PM
Preemptive strike:
[spoiler-box]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=501&pictureid=5113[/spoiler-box]

Seriously, we don't exist for your entertainment.

Ryno
Mar 2, 2009, 08:47 PM
If you really want to know about me.
Photography! and I LOVE GIRLS. n_n
GOing to the CLUBS!
I have more things about me. it's on my facebook profile and myspace. I dont post it here on psow. =P

and MAJORITY of my pictures are there.

*A1*
Mar 2, 2009, 08:49 PM
Dawg, im with you. This junk is terrible. I joined for sweet stuff., not crap.

SpikeOtacon
Mar 2, 2009, 08:51 PM
Because making a topic about how bored you are is exciting.

TheOneHero
Mar 2, 2009, 08:55 PM
So this one time, at Panda Camp...

Nitro Vordex
Mar 2, 2009, 08:56 PM
As of this update, all posters are strictly forbidden to post in a thread for the purpose of expressing their disapproval at the quality of the original post. Suspensions will be given to any poster found doing so, the length of which will be at the discretion of the moderator administering the suspension. In the event of repeated suspensions for this offense, an outright banning is a possibility, again, at the discretion of the administering moderator. Let your silence be your disapproval. Do not bump threads you dislike, so that they may remain longer on the front page. If you have a problem with an individual's topic-starting routines, then feel free to take it up with them in private messages or off-site. Do not do it in public, as it is more offensive than the post that offended you so.Basically, this also means to not whine about the quality of threads in Off Topic. You want better threads?

MAKE. THEM.

Leviathan
Mar 2, 2009, 08:59 PM
How about you go out play or even read a book?
Make something, do something.

Or maybe your area could be known as Lake Worth[less], Florida?

Sekani
Mar 2, 2009, 09:01 PM
I'm sure this thread will be very entertaining after it's locked and/or deleted.

Omega_Weltall
Mar 2, 2009, 09:08 PM
well.... i have no money, no job since October, no one hiring, my car got repoed, and I'm getting kicked out on April 15th. Discuss.

Ketchup345
Mar 2, 2009, 09:09 PM
I'm sure this thread will be very entertaining after it's locked and/or deleted.Why lock (we tend to avoid deleting) when you can FKL it?

Shadowpawn
Mar 2, 2009, 09:19 PM
well.... i have no money, no job since October, no one hiring, my car got repoed, and I'm getting kicked out on April 15th. Discuss.

You're fucked. :| I do hope you are kidding.

Omega_Weltall
Mar 2, 2009, 09:24 PM
You're fucked. :| I do hope you are kidding.

sadly no, i'm not kidding

astuarlen
Mar 2, 2009, 09:37 PM
Why lock (we tend to avoid deleting) when you can FKL it?

Why FKL it when you can sell it for Caaaaash?

W0LB0T
Mar 2, 2009, 10:18 PM
AWESOMELY KICKASS thread I just posted about Halo stuff
Using kickass and halo in the same sentance.
FAILURE!

Delete
Mar 2, 2009, 10:42 PM
Sooo making a post like this is gonna make better threads. What kind of special powers do you have?

Randomness
Mar 2, 2009, 10:56 PM
I am psychic. See first reply. :wacko:

Vanzazikon
Mar 3, 2009, 12:21 AM
If you don't like what's in the forums, by all means leave and never come back.

SStrikerR
Mar 3, 2009, 08:45 AM
Why lock (we tend to avoid deleting) when you can FKL it?

When it comes to threads like this, coming from anywhere buy PSU gen, fine. Otherwise....light your torches. (No, Shin, not a witch hunt)

TalHex
Mar 3, 2009, 09:10 AM
*eye twitch* why would you ever put star ocean and naruto in the same sentence?

you do realize that we aren't here solely to entertain you, right? Unless you are the Doctor, the world does not revolve around you. If you don't see something that interests you, you have two options:

1. shut up and leave
2. start a thread about something that does interest you

sitting there whining about it isn't going to change anything. And of course we are going to be talking about Star Ocean! look at this forum! Its a forum dedicated to a videogame series, more specifically, a sci-fi rpg video game series. What is Star Ocean? a sci-fi rpg video games series. Duh.

Cracka_J
Mar 3, 2009, 12:08 PM
you all are interested in him not being interested so that must mean that this thread is interesting?

or not. maybe.

Outrider
Mar 3, 2009, 12:19 PM
*eye twitch* why would you ever put star ocean and naruto in the same sentence?

I mean, they're both about plucky teens saving the world(s), right?

Vanzazikon
Mar 3, 2009, 12:25 PM
you all are interested in him not being interested so that must mean that this thread is interesting?

or not. maybe.The only way this thread can be really interesting is if we're able to piss off the OP. :wacko:

TheOneHero
Mar 3, 2009, 01:06 PM
The only way this thread can be really interesting is if we're able to piss on the OP. :wacko:

Doo dee doo

Lance813
Mar 3, 2009, 01:15 PM
Dee Dee Dee?

Vanzazikon
Mar 3, 2009, 02:21 PM
Doo dee dooYou do that. :wacko:

jShazBot
Mar 3, 2009, 03:45 PM
LMFAO I love what this turned into.
I love ya guys. :)

Vanzazikon
Mar 3, 2009, 04:03 PM
Yeah, if you're ever bored, just go to FKL. :wacko:

jShazBot
Mar 3, 2009, 04:16 PM
Yeah, if you're ever bored, just go to FKL. :wacko:

Do people actually check this area of the forums often?
I was just bored earlier and wanted to post something no one would really expect to see.
Ah, this was worth the one minute laugh I got out of it.
My topic got moved, everyone started ranting and attacking me, and I think I was even threatened to be banned. XD

Oh yeah, to all the posters here who said you're gonna try to piss me off, you probably won't. It looks like I've already succeeded in pissing the hell out of all of you.

Vanzazikon
Mar 3, 2009, 04:25 PM
Do people actually check this area of the forums often?
I was just bored earlier and wanted to post something no one would really expect to see.
Ah, this was worth the one minute laugh I got out of it.
My topic got moved, everyone started ranting and attacking me, and I think I was even threatened to be banned. XD

Oh yeah, to all the posters here who said you're gonna try to piss me off, you probably won't. It looks like I've already succeeded in pissing the hell out of all of you.You don't check around the forums often, do you. A lot of members created threads about PSOW community.

Also, I was the only poster that said "it'd be interesting if we were able to piss him off." :wacko:

Ranmaru
Mar 3, 2009, 04:26 PM
I'm bored so I will post here. oh wait I always do that...

Vanzazikon
Mar 3, 2009, 04:27 PM
OMG Get back in your box! >:U

Ranmaru
Mar 3, 2009, 04:30 PM
But its uncomfortable there. :[

Sayara
Mar 3, 2009, 04:47 PM
So this one time, at Panda Camp...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/Snoopychan/pandaexpress.jpg

SHIT SON DID YOU SEE THAT PANDA!?

SHIT SO CASH SON XD

Dhylec
Mar 3, 2009, 04:47 PM
But its uncomfortable there. :[

git a bigger box, ya silly ;o

jShazBot
Mar 3, 2009, 04:53 PM
You don't check around the forums often, do you. A lot of members created threads about PSOW community.

Also, I was the only poster that said "it'd be interesting if we were able to piss him off." :wacko:

LOL, that was you that said that?!
Eh, yea you can tell that I don't invest too much of my time browsin these forums. :-?

I'm just glad I got some people worked up about this post. They make it sound like I punched a baby or something. Oh well, this is all amusing to me. :)

TheOneHero
Mar 3, 2009, 06:27 PM
I guess no one read my last post carefully...

...So, how 'bout them Oreos?

Vanzazikon
Mar 3, 2009, 06:48 PM
I did, I didn't want to mention it because... :ninja:

Lance813
Mar 5, 2009, 03:47 PM
Preemptive strike:
[spoiler-box]http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=501&pictureid=5113[/spoiler-box]

I actually read the comic that came from a few days ago. Quite good stuff.

TalHex
Mar 5, 2009, 07:50 PM
http://i468.photobucket.com/albums/rr46/gtcas1976/DoctorWho.jpg
The Doctor's Hair > Your Hair

Plain and simple

Ranmaru
Mar 5, 2009, 08:44 PM
I don't watch that. :]

Lance813
Mar 5, 2009, 09:37 PM
either do i...

Dhylec