PDA

View Full Version : That Myau Avatar?

ZyphNeko
Mar 3, 2009, 12:01 AM
Blah. I didn't know where else to put this topic up, so I don't want to waste important space anywhere.

I've just been wondering... This Myau avatar that I currently have. Quite some time ago, I was browsing through the avatars again and noticed it was gone. The only Myau avatars remaining are two. One from the Generations cover, and the other...a more fluffier, shinier version of Myau.

It's not like I'm going to switch out of this avvy, then go back only to go "OMGWTF WHAR IT GO??? \('-'; )/" But I would like to know where did it go? Y'know?

Neko~

Nitro Vordex
Mar 3, 2009, 12:14 AM
Ummm, I'm pretty sure it's in the Classic Phantasy Star category?

Correction, Phantasy Star I category.

Outrider
Mar 3, 2009, 12:23 PM
Maybe check in Site Related or by PMing a mod?

Randomness
Mar 3, 2009, 05:06 PM
Your current avy doesn't show up in the listing, I think... I saw something in Site Related a while back like this.

EDIT:Yep, my current avy doesn't show for me in the PS0 list, for instance.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 3, 2009, 10:22 PM
Derp.

beatrixkiddo
Mar 3, 2009, 10:24 PM
Your current avy doesn't show up in the listing, I think... I saw something in Site Related a while back like this.

This is true.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 3, 2009, 11:02 PM
You guys aren't looking hard enough. :/

ZyphNeko
Mar 4, 2009, 08:28 PM
Yeah, I think I did, and I'm not sure why a Myau avatar would be in any other catigory.

Oh well. At least I still have it. I'll check out that Site Related stuff, though about this.

Neko~

Ryna
Mar 6, 2009, 08:58 AM
I've just been wondering... This Myau avatar that I currently have. Quite some time ago, I was browsing through the avatars again and noticed it was gone. The only Myau avatars remaining are two. One from the Generations cover, and the other...a more fluffier, shinier version of Myau.

I see three Myau avatars in the Phantasy Star I area.

Your Kai avatar is displaying for me.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 6, 2009, 05:15 PM
Correction, Phantasy Star I category.

You guys aren't looking hard enough. :/
:/

Sheesh.