PDA

View Full Version : PSU Thank you Sega & GM's

Volcompat321
Mar 3, 2009, 08:40 PM
I'll start off by saying THANK YOU SEGA and GM's like the title :D
Anyway, I hear a lot of people complaining about SEGA's lack of customer support and what not. Well, I was recently "hacked" my account was taken by someone, who I later figured out was my IRL "friend" but thats another story, anyway, as soon as I found out that I couldnt get online, I submitted a ticket to SEGAWest
and within a FEW days I got a reply from the site, asking for info to confirm the account was mine. To me thats not bad customer support, and although I may only be one case of what heppened, I liked the speedy reply, and fix.
it's been almost a month and a half or so, and I'm back on my account, thankfully nothing was missing at all. :D Very happy about that. Well, to conclude, although SEGA may not known for the greatest customer support I do appreciate EVERY little thing they do for us. People should also be thankful for the small things, cause they do help the community. Once again SEGA and GM's EVERYONE that helps us gamers out THANK YOU. PSU for its life!

Suzuka Miyamoto
Mar 3, 2009, 08:45 PM
To bad Psu isnt has big has "WoW" with over 11m people playing :(...................

Volcompat321
Mar 3, 2009, 08:54 PM
its not about numbers. its about people playing and having fun. 11 mil people require more gm's and what not (never played wow so i dont know how it works) but they need higher demanding customer support...i dont think pus has ever had 11 million players. maybe we did. either way, the people that help run psu diserve people saying thank you.

Volcompat321
Mar 3, 2009, 09:43 PM
:D glad to hear someone else is appreciative.

sovalou
Mar 3, 2009, 09:50 PM
So is that why left PSU for so long?...

D:

Volcompat321
Mar 3, 2009, 09:52 PM
yea sov...i thought you knew? thought i told you lol. that was when i made the new account i talked to you on it hahaha.

sovalou
Mar 3, 2009, 09:58 PM
hold up, you talked to me also.

This is news I am unaware of, i feel violated.(spy's these days and there sily accounts >_>)

Volcompat321
Mar 3, 2009, 10:28 PM
haha wtf...of course i talked to you, you gave me meseta on the new account...

Miss Malevolent
Mar 4, 2009, 07:28 PM
No. Bad.

My friend got scammed for a 9/9 SN/G, sent in a ticket, and never got a response.

This was like, 3 weeks ago. D<

Starling
Mar 4, 2009, 07:34 PM
I still haven't got my 10/10 50% ground snowy claws back and i reported it.

Volcompat321
Mar 5, 2009, 12:59 AM
well what they helped me with is different from the recent shop attacks.
now for that matter, i got a ticket back from sega, the VERY next day. and i have sent about 4-6 emails back and all of them got replies.

System-Id
Mar 5, 2009, 01:01 AM
I'll start off by saying THANK YOU SEGA and GM's like the title :D
Anyway, I hear a lot of people complaining about SEGA's lack of customer support and what not. Well, I was recently "hacked" my account was taken by someone, who I later figured out was my IRL "friend" but thats another story, anyway, as soon as I found out that I couldnt get online, I submitted a ticket to SEGAWest
and within a FEW days I got a reply from the site, asking for info to confirm the account was mine. To me thats not bad customer support, and although I may only be one case of what heppened, I liked the speedy reply, and fix.
it's been almost a month and a half or so, and I'm back on my account, thankfully nothing was missing at all. :D Very happy about that. Well, to conclude, although SEGA may not known for the greatest customer support I do appreciate EVERY little thing they do for us. People should also be thankful for the small things, cause they do help the community. Once again SEGA and GM's EVERYONE that helps us gamers out THANK YOU. PSU for its life!

Tell me this kid. 2 yrs ago the same shit happened with the room hacks and SEGAC "supposedly" fixed it..... Now you tell me if their doing their job. It's the same reason I and many other people have quit

Volcompat321
Mar 5, 2009, 01:06 AM
if you wanted to quit for something that happened 2 years ago then by all means quit. and im no kid. thank you. this isnt trying to argue the fact sega sucks or not. they really helped me out, and i appreciate it very much so. i look past all the bullshit complaints that i hear so damn much by the many psu players. i have a fucking awesome time with the game, sure theupdates could be more frequent and up to date, but i dont give a damn, like i said, i have fun with the game as is, and i APPRECIATE EVERYTHING sega does with psu. thats all. if you have negative arguments about sega post them here-http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21

System-Id
Mar 5, 2009, 01:41 AM
"if you wanted to quit for something that happened 2 years ago"?????????????? DID THIS HAPPEN 2yrs ago YES and ITS HAPPENING NOW!!!!!!! o.o MY SHOP IS EMPTY it was full of items THEY ARE ALL GONE. God your dumb yea it happened 2yrs ago and its happening again i havent had the urge to quit since 2yrs ago >>; thats ABSURD and WOWWWWWWWWW they helped 1 person out of many GREAT JOBBBBB seriously think before you speak im quitting NOW, and yes the game is fun it is but whats a game to be fun when its dead and theres hackers ruining peoples good time????? you tell me that

Volcompat321
Mar 5, 2009, 01:44 AM
uh duh, read what i posted. i SAID THANK YOU FOR THIS INCIDENT, they helped me a lot, and your just being a retard, seriously, if you had as many things as you claim, im sure your pallet's are good, go hunt shit until they have a fix, for it. (oh wait your quitting...buh bye) send them a ticket, i was missing a few things, and i sent in a ticket and got a fast reply by edward, like i said in a post above. so THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY.
i DOUBT they only helped me in this game lol. go die :D
seriously if you hate sega, QUIT THE GAME, we DONT need your attitude.

Syl
Mar 5, 2009, 02:33 AM
My view is infinitely smeared. It took them about 5 months to fix my account... when it was a screw up on their behalf in the first place. You just haven't been disappointed yet or haven't been around long enough for all the BS >_>

Your issue is minimal at best. Doesn't take much to change the password and get you your account back. If anything it should have been fixed within a day or two :/

That and lackluster dragging of events and updates as well as the sad excuses (of course, a little part of this is outside of their power, but that's not my point) just tastes bad in my mouth.

And inb4quitPSU. I already did. Sad to say I only miss the people in the game, not the game itself. :wacko:

Swiftstrike
Mar 5, 2009, 03:02 AM
"if you wanted to quit for something that happened 2 years ago"?????????????? DID THIS HAPPEN 2yrs ago YES and ITS HAPPENING NOW!!!!!!! o.o MY SHOP IS EMPTY it was full of items THEY ARE ALL GONE. God your dumb yea it happened 2yrs ago and its happening again i havent had the urge to quit since 2yrs ago >>; thats ABSURD and WOWWWWWWWWW they helped 1 person out of many GREAT JOBBBBB seriously think before you speak im quitting NOW, and yes the game is fun it is but whats a game to be fun when its dead and theres hackers ruining peoples good time????? you tell me that

2yrs between hacks? Thats very good.

Remember, a game is all code and code can be changed/broken very easily if given time.

You just might want to THINK about this: ALL GAMES have a hacker issue (Sega is up front and doesnt try to hide that ... show me a game that doesnt have hackers please ... just try).

Dead game?
Are people playing? Is new stuff coming out (however infrequent)? Are there new people? YES.

Dead game my ass.

Also remember that they are trying to get rid of the CURRENT hacker issue, so customer service may be bogged down by assholes like you.

Thanks for coming, glad your leaving this game will be better without your negative energy.

Volcompat321
Mar 5, 2009, 05:24 AM
My view is infinitely smeared. It took them about 5 months to fix my account... when it was a screw up on their behalf in the first place. You just haven't been disappointed yet or haven't been around long enough for all the BS >_>

Your issue is minimal at best. Doesn't take much to change the password and get you your account back. If anything it should have been fixed within a day or two :/

That and lackluster dragging of events and updates as well as the sad excuses (of course, a little part of this is outside of their power, but that's not my point) just tastes bad in my mouth.

And inb4quitPSU. I already did. Sad to say I only miss the people in the game, not the game itself. :wacko:

alright as i stated before, I have been around since 2 months after the game came out, i have knowledge of the issues. also another thing i stated
NO MATTER HOW SMALL OR LARGE THE FIX WAS (or how easy) it was done, and fast imo. that is my POINT. if you dont appreciate people helping others then quit, as you already did. no one wants your attitude on this game anyway, goodbye :D

Volcompat321
Mar 5, 2009, 05:25 AM
and thank you swiftstrike, you pretty much said it there. :p

System-Id
Mar 5, 2009, 09:45 AM
uh duh, read what i posted. i SAID THANK YOU FOR THIS INCIDENT, they helped me a lot, and your just being a retard, seriously, if you had as many things as you claim, im sure your pallet's are good, go hunt shit until they have a fix, for it. (oh wait your quitting...buh bye) send them a ticket, i was missing a few things, and i sent in a ticket and got a fast reply by edward, like i said in a post above. so THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY.
i DOUBT they only helped me in this game lol. go die :D
seriously if you hate sega, QUIT THE GAME, we DONT need your attitude.

Lol Either way SEGA fails i get better services from games you dont even have to pay for. :) and as for dying...... no thanks :P already found a new game to play actually many more to play SO YOUUUU CAN go die on your lil crappy game ok? :D

Mr T 13
Mar 5, 2009, 12:13 PM
Lol Either way SEGA fails i get better services from games you dont even have to pay for. :) and as for dying...... no thanks :P already found a new game to play actually many more to play SO YOUUUU CAN go die on your lil crappy game ok? :D

If you don't like the game, you don't like SEGA, and you've found another game to play, then why do you post on these forums? What are you doing besides making trouble? Do you still have a purpose for being here? Why does anything you say matter or are you simply posting here to get your money's worth out of a game you are paying for just to get your stuff back and then quit?

Zorafim
Mar 5, 2009, 04:28 PM

What the hell are you talking about? You see me every day! What more could you want?

And, as to actually add to the topic... Kinda hard to say something positive. It's nice to hear this one good thing happen, and so quickly, but it's still an isolated event. Considering faults in the programming have screwed so many people over, it's still difficult to have a positive view on the company.

ChronoTrigga
Mar 5, 2009, 04:51 PM
Segac fails. It's more efficient to LAN with friends or play other games that are free online than PSU nowadays because the economy kinda blows right now.

BIGGIEstyle
Mar 5, 2009, 05:01 PM
Don't pay them any mind Sie, they're just a bunch of salty whiners that want their satisfaction RIGHT NOW, and when they don't get it they quit.

Hacks change over time people, you think that it's the same exact thing that went on two years ago? Maybe the hackers are doing similar things, but just because they can do the same things doesn't mean they're using the same progs or tools to do it. You can't fix a problem that hasn't presented itself, and as for the recent room hackings EVERYONE has felt it, NOT JUST YOU.

My guild lost hundreds of millions of meseta because of this but you don't see us running around going "ZOMG HAXXORZ SEGAC I QUIT!"

If you've been here for so long, exercise some damn patience. You spent years building up your account here only to quit and start fresh somewhere else? That's stupid. I agree that it's stupid to follow a game where support isn't given but there are hundreds of people who've lost over thousands of items that they have to :
1: Sift through the tickets
2: Verify each person had the items listed
3: Okay it with their bosses if they can either replace them or offer compensation packages
4: THEN process it all.

Things take time. If you're too impatient to wait, then there are other ways to amuse yourself with just your hands and you can get instant gratification that way.

Also,
Quit dealing with Sega?
Quit playing PSU?
Then quit whining on the forums. Your opinions and views are no longer valid as you do not play the game, nor are you interested in going back to doing so.

Volcompat321
Mar 5, 2009, 06:23 PM
thanks biggie, you really made a point, and a good one at that...people just need to appreciate the small things in life. and like you said, theres sooo many people that have been effected by this, i am one of them, and you dont see me complaining, and i lost about.... 1-2 stacks worth of things, i mean come on, if you guys want to quit, do it, dont say you are then complain more. im at the point in the game where i got EVERYTHING i need to solo EVERY MISSION and still have fun. . i'm not affected by th people threatening to quit. see ya later lol. we dont want you anyway.

Syl
Mar 5, 2009, 10:01 PM
Then quit whining on the forums. Your opinions and views are no longer valid as you do not play the game, nor are you interested in going back to doing so.

That's like telling a retired economist he can't state his opinion on the country's economy just because he doesn't work there anymore. Turning a blind eye to him just cause of that is just ignorant and biased.

Complaining over everything in the game is just as ignorant, but it's to be expected. People are paying for their service and even though the staff is only human, as a paying customer you have to expect at least a minimal amount of service for your cash.

I used to be a really big supporter of the game myself, but it's hard to support something that doesn't want to support you in the first place.

Volcompat321
Mar 6, 2009, 12:51 AM
they support us plenty, i have been emailing edward from sega and EVERY email i have sent, has been replied to, even the most recent one, asking if anything has come up yet, in whats going to be done, HE REPLIED, with a simple yet supporting point.

BIGGIEstyle
Mar 6, 2009, 12:59 AM
That's like telling a retired economist he can't state his opinion on the country's economy just because he doesn't work there anymore. Turning a blind eye to him just cause of that is just ignorant and biased.

Complaining over everything in the game is just as ignorant, but it's to be expected. People are paying for their service and even though the staff is only human, as a paying customer you have to expect at least a minimal amount of service for your cash.

I used to be a really big supporter of the game myself, but it's hard to support something that doesn't want to support you in the first place.

To your first point: Very true, however if that retired economist were to pitch his opinion to his previous boss, I don't think that he'd take as much stock in the retired persons opinion. I think it's a waste of energy to rant about a game that you don't play honestly. If I quit playing for the same reasons I'd leave well enough alone and could care less about how the game was handled.

Second Point: I agree wholeheartedly. However most people aren't demanding a minimal amount of service, they're demanding instant PERSONAL acknowledgment for THEIR troubles. However, to do so would take time away from solving the problem. Anyone who wanted a response so badly could easily find the 3 or 4 threads where the matter has been brought up with the public "We have received your tickets, please be patient as we sort things out.". The problem is that everyone wants to be SPECIAL and be told 1 on 1 that Sega is terribly sorry and they feel horrible that YOU were inconvenienced.

Third Point: If they didn't want to support us, they would've said "BAWWW you lost your shop items? CRY ABOUT IT!" They're doing the best their limited resources (both in personnel and in ability to act without answering to someone else) are allowing them to.

I did say that your opinions aren't valid because you don't play, and now I take that back. If everyone presented their opinions as logically as you I'd be much more inclined to accept them. While I would certainly not defend Sega against all accusations, keep in mind that they've got 1 person 100% dedicated to this game, and another that works on other games as well and that's ALL the support we have. I think for 1 1/2 people they do a pretty fantastic job, and don't need as much bullshit as everyone gives them.

Suzuka Miyamoto
Mar 6, 2009, 01:07 AM
I must say, SEGA's tech support is amazing. I've sent in tickets, and gotten responses within minutes (30 seconds one time!). Props to SEGA on this.

I want to see those responses to make sure your not bullshiting to make sega look good. Copy and paste please?

Majarra
Mar 6, 2009, 01:12 AM
Yup good goin sega! insted of a holy ray we get a nicee Reskin handgun!

Suzuka Miyamoto
Mar 6, 2009, 01:16 AM

Finally a other smart person on this site.

Psu and sega is a epicfailure going down the shiter ( toilet )
On top of that the xbox360 version the new stuff can only be used online not offline like ps2 and pc. Sega slaps us 360 user in the face.:-x

I once loved this game but sega has let me down..... they will no longer get my 10dollars.

Volcompat321
Mar 6, 2009, 02:14 AM
well, they will have my 9.99 til the servers go down, and like me and many others stated, "however infrequent" was one of em, they do give us stuff, ive enjoyed the game for the last 2 years, and nothing in the updates(the pattern in which they come) have changed much in that time, so i guess i set my standards low when it comes to expecting updates. SURE they COULD be more frequent, and better quality, but i will love the game til they stop taking my money, and say, sorry the servers are no longer active :D

sovalou
Mar 6, 2009, 02:32 AM
well 10dolloars isn't really much to me, so it doesnt bother me. but for 2 people to handle an entire online game as a pair is a task indeed, something even my professor told us told to avoid at all cost. But yet they still try and the game is still receiving funding by the customers so it must doing well. :D

thunder-ray
Mar 6, 2009, 05:29 AM
Finally a other smart person on this site.

Psu and sega is a epicfailure going down the shiter ( toilet )
On top of that the xbox360 version the new stuff can only be used online not offline like ps2 and pc. Sega slaps us 360 user in the face.:-x

I once loved this game but sega has let me down..... they will no longer get my 10dollars.Tell you what, why dont you read what this person said before you open your mouth.

Don't pay them any mind Sie, they're just a bunch of salty whiners that want their satisfaction RIGHT NOW, and when they don't get it they quit.

Hacks change over time people, you think that it's the same exact thing that went on two years ago? Maybe the hackers are doing similar things, but just because they can do the same things doesn't mean they're using the same progs or tools to do it. You can't fix a problem that hasn't presented itself, and as for the recent room hackings EVERYONE has felt it, NOT JUST YOU.

My guild lost hundreds of millions of meseta because of this but you don't see us running around going "ZOMG HAXXORZ SEGAC I QUIT!"

If you've been here for so long, exercise some damn patience. You spent years building up your account here only to quit and start fresh somewhere else? That's stupid. I agree that it's stupid to follow a game where support isn't given but there are hundreds of people who've lost over thousands of items that they have to :
1: Sift through the tickets
2: Verify each person had the items listed
3: Okay it with their bosses if they can either replace them or offer compensation packages
4: THEN process it all.

Things take time. If you're too impatient to wait, then there are other ways to amuse yourself with just your hands and you can get instant gratification that way.

Also,
Quit dealing with Sega?
Quit playing PSU?
Then quit whining on the forums.

Volcompat321
Mar 6, 2009, 02:50 PM
thanks for everyone's reply on here, bad or good, at least people are reading on it.

people really dont understand what it takes to run sega, neither do i, but like any business, it really takes work,
like many have said before, if you dont want to play the game anymore, dont, your entitled to do so.
just stop causing trouble on the forums, when i was saying thank you, FOR MY CASE.

Volcompat321
Mar 8, 2009, 04:53 AM
i think this topic needed a little bump :D lol

Cracka_J
Mar 8, 2009, 09:55 AM
You guys telling peeps not to post on these forums because they don't play PSU need to remember 1 thing: PSOW IS A PHANTASY STAR FAN WEBSITE

I don't have to like sega, I don't have to like their support, I don't have to like their management, and I most certainly do not have to be playing PSU to entitle myself to post here. Using that as an argument is a very silly thing because there are some very long time vets of both PSO, PSU and the older console RPG's that post here simply because it is a fan site. I played PSU for 2.5 years and loved it, and PSO on DC before that for about another 2 years, but I can't post here cause I'm not subscribing anymore? lol. I am and will always be a Phantasy Star fan, I think that's all this site requires :)

DreXxiN
Mar 8, 2009, 05:20 PM
Amen Cracka. Amen.

SStrikerR
Mar 8, 2009, 06:15 PM
Why the fuck did I click into PSU gen? :disapprove:
All I see is a bunch of fairly new members who will never accept the fact that they're wrong, no matter how good the opposing argument is. Seriously, you guys (Volcom and co.) act just like my MOTHER. It's pathetic. I agree with system, cracka, and all the other people that you guys are arguing with, because they actually fucking understand how bad SEGA is.

PSO- Fsods, corruptions, hacks, duping, and a ton of other shit.
PSU- Hacks, dupes, glitches, and much more!
But wait, there's more! Hackers come back every so often, and wreck havoc on the servers AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN and Sega doesn't do shit about it? Problem? ROLLBAAAAACK. Another one? Ok, we'll try and help a few people out, the rest of you are SOL. They don't give a damn as long as they get their money from us. Hell, whenever I hackers comes around, we're the ones that identify them using our rooms! SEGA's had an awful track record for the past 10 years, it's not about to change. Too many people have been fucked over by them, and there is nothing SEGA can do to restore faith. SEGA's releasing PSZero and PS:P because PSU won't last much longer and PSZero will draw in PSO vets, while PSO:P will take in the PSU players.

...back to FKL I go.

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 8, 2009, 06:32 PM
So it appears Xbox just has scammers while PC/PS2 has scammers and hackers o_o
well atleast i dont think we have hackers.....we could (shrugs)

Volcompat321
Mar 8, 2009, 08:31 PM
Why the fuck did I click into PSU gen? :disapprove:
All I see is a bunch of fairly new members who will never accept the fact that they're wrong, no matter how good the opposing argument is. Seriously, you guys (Volcom and co.) act just like my MOTHER. It's pathetic. I agree with system, cracka, and all the other people that you guys are arguing with, because they actually fucking understand how bad SEGA is.

PSO- Fsods, corruptions, hacks, duping, and a ton of other shit.
PSU- Hacks, dupes, glitches, and much more!
But wait, there's more! Hackers come back every so often, and wreck havoc on the servers AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN and Sega doesn't do shit about it? Problem? ROLLBAAAAACK. Another one? Ok, we'll try and help a few people out, the rest of you are SOL. They don't give a damn as long as they get their money from us. Hell, whenever I hackers comes around, we're the ones that identify them using our rooms! SEGA's had an awful track record for the past 10 years, it's not about to change. Too many people have been fucked over by them, and there is nothing SEGA can do to restore faith. SEGA's releasing PSZero and PS:P because PSU won't last much longer and PSZero will draw in PSO vets, while PSO:P will take in the PSU players.

...back to FKL I go.

unless you work for sega you dont exctly know whats going on in the game's details. IF you re-read this post, all i was doing was saying a simple thank you to the GM's and sega. theres nothing wrong with that at all. and yea there are hackers and what not in the game. in real life you have hackers, identity thefts, murders all the crimes, for however long mankind has been out and about there has alwasy been crimes, as for psu crimes are hackers, glitchers and whatnot. how long has mankind been locking up criminals? and has it stopped people from doing the crimes? > NO it just made people think harder on how to perfect the crime, and try thier hardest not to get cought. same as the hackers in psu, they try to perfect their hacks, and maybe not try to get cought, but they still make up hacks for the new GG preventatives. like many people in this post has said before, GG or whoever makes up anti hack methods, and hackers make new ones. its kinda like virusus, and the flu. every year people make up a new preventative for the flu, and every year its a different shot, cause the flu from the previous year has perfected itself against the shot given out for that year. the end.

Lind Lawliet
Mar 9, 2009, 08:52 AM
You guys telling peeps not to post on these forums because they don't play PSU need to remember 1 thing: PSOW IS A PHANTASY STAR FAN WEBSITE

I don't have to like sega, I don't have to like their support, I don't have to like their management, and I most certainly do not have to be playing PSU to entitle myself to post here. Using that as an argument is a very silly thing because there are some very long time vets of both PSO, PSU and the older console RPG's that post here simply because it is a fan site. I played PSU for 2.5 years and loved it, and PSO on DC before that for about another 2 years, but I can't post here cause I'm not subscribing anymore? lol. I am and will always be a Phantasy Star fan, I think that's all this site requires :)
Quoted for the truth.

By the way...

Thought you should all know this thread is a waste of time.

kthxbai

Tyreek
Mar 9, 2009, 01:56 PM
Honestly, Volcompact321 gave his appreciation to the GMs for an issue he had. Problem solved. I do agree with Cracka J, that everyone has a right to their opinion, whether they play or not. This topic needs to be locked, because I only see flamebait approaching this topic the more posts I see. I swear you guys are acting like a bunch of angry hornets.

Volcompat321
Mar 10, 2009, 01:41 AM
Honestly, Volcompact321 gave his appreciation to the GMs for an issue he had. Problem solved. I do agree with Cracka J, that everyone has a right to their opinion, whether they play or not. This topic needs to be locked, because I only see flamebait approaching this topic the more posts I see. I swear you guys are acting like a bunch of angry hornets.

i agree, this has been going on long enough, please lock :D

Swiftstrike
Mar 10, 2009, 01:53 AM
[...]

Just for the record:
Can anyone name any MMORPG that has not been hacked into?

Can anyone name any anti-cheat, anti-teft, anti-anything that has not been broken?

Anyway, Im done. Please lock.

Volcompat321
Mar 10, 2009, 01:55 AM
lol eventually they all get broken, read my second to last post about flu's and whatnot...thats really how hackers work with these "anti-hack" systems....its just like a virus.

Swiftstrike
Mar 10, 2009, 02:00 AM
lol eventually they all get broken, read my second to last post about flu's and whatnot...thats really how hackers work with these "anti-hack" systems....its just like a virus.

lol I know, I was just showing them how nothing is invulnerable becuase they cannot name any "perfect" program.

Volcompat321
Mar 10, 2009, 02:10 AM
:D yup yup

hunterseifer
Mar 10, 2009, 02:31 AM
So it appears Xbox just has scammers while PC/PS2 has scammers and hackers o_o
well atleast i dont think we have hackers.....we could (shrugs)

PC/PS2 doesnt have scammers, I've never heard anyone being scammed while I was around, about a year and four month's to be precise. We might have issues with hackers from time to time, but being on 360 is worse lol

WHlTEKNIGHT
Mar 10, 2009, 04:59 AM
PC/PS2 doesnt have scammers, I've never heard anyone being scammed while I was around, about a year and four month's to be precise. We might have issues with hackers from time to time, but being on 360 is worse lolHow can having hackers be better than having a scammer, your stupidity amazes me. 8)

Volcompat321
Mar 10, 2009, 05:02 AM
lmao, that was funny, but it proves a few people's points, saying that the pc/ps2 community is easier to find good people, compared to the 360 side.

Syl
Mar 10, 2009, 05:14 AM
How can having hackers be better than having a scammer, your stupidity amazes me. 8)

I'd rather have a rare occasion of a hack attack rather than a day-to-day basis of glitching, scamming, and screaming 12 year old kids any time of the year ;D

Oh yeah gurlfriend, I just went thur *z-snap*

Swiftstrike
Mar 10, 2009, 05:37 AM
I'd rather have a rare occasion of a hack attack rather than a day-to-day basis of glitching, scamming, and screaming 12 year old kids any time of the year ;D

Oh yeah gurlfriend, I just went thur *z-snap*

lol there is a reason I play solo unless im with friends ....

Swiftstrike
Mar 10, 2009, 07:53 AM
I might have to change my opinion. Leaving everything in the carnival here, but taking away the missions from the counter so you have that one glimpse of hope... That's just fucked up. :nono:

ROFL, I call it Sega's middle finger.

shadowsniper6
Mar 10, 2009, 08:00 AM
no post people hate PSU because of sega? and quit?