Red / Knight
Red / Wall
Meseta

Wants:
LKK
10 / 10 Gunmaster weapons
50% Fighmaster weapons

Accept:
Will accept anything in order to allow us to do this in one trade so neither of us have to argue about who is going to trade first.

If you don't wanna publicly discuss a price feel free to send me a pm or leave your x-box tag.

Taking offers until this weekend because I can't be on before then.

caseylott
Mar 3, 2009, 10:33 PM
I have a 10/10 battlestopper a Lkk and 60 mil
If that interests you for trade my gamertag is daisyelliott
I'll be on wednesday afternoon 5pm to 10 pm central time
if interested send me a message. I also have other stuff willing to trade if this is not what your looking for. Let me know Thanks

GuardiansOfTheLight
Mar 4, 2009, 12:42 AM
Thank you for the offer

I'm pretty much taking offers until Thursday or Friday since I won't be able to get onto x-box live until this weekend at the earliest, but if i don't get any higher offers that would be acceptable to me. That's about what two hundred million worth of items?

LaVacCca
Mar 5, 2009, 08:39 AM
if i not find another one before...i offer 99mil+lkk+ one orpa mind

GT: LaVacCca

ROYAL
Mar 5, 2009, 04:02 PM
200 cash lol

AmRiT
Mar 6, 2009, 07:10 PM
HE WAS A SCAMMER

He claimed to sell a 9/9 SNG, (in the Trade Section)

We put everything up in the trade window, I saw the 9/9 SNG and everything was confirmed, then I finalized, it was taking a lil longer than expected, so I suspected something fishy was going on...

I quickly cancelled the trade, went to view items and BAM, a 2/2 SNG was there, obviously he switched em...

Details:

GT He used was, LILTTLE JEFFREY

He claimed to be doing for a friend, who 'paid' for a new account for him to do it on, so the ID was new... Sounded trustworthy, but ultimately wasn't

His character name was, 'The Protector'
Character ID was '30101927'

- I just dodged a bullet there, lol

FissilePookie
Mar 6, 2009, 08:54 PM
SCAMMER ALERT!!!!!

WhiteTrident
Mar 6, 2009, 09:10 PM
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr prob my sng that i got scammed run away... RUN AWAY.

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 6, 2009, 09:16 PM
he just sent me a message asking bout my two mugunburga boards >_< lol

-JOK3R-
Mar 6, 2009, 09:17 PM
yea, just to add to this. he sent me a message asking if i was willing to pay 150 for a 9/9 sng. obviously i got excited over this because we all know they go for well over 150. he continued to message me telling me he would accept a stack and an item worty roughly 50 mil so that we can do the trade in one window and i wouldn't have to worry about getting scammed. well it turns out he was just trying to butter me up and get me to do the trade with him. if anybody offers to sell you a 9/9 SNG for extremely cheap and it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

Ethateral
Mar 6, 2009, 09:21 PM
Wow, this guy just got my friend, but for his 46% Light Rucar. >_<

Edit: Or if he's asking to trade a 9/9 Pwand for like, 50 mil, don't.

S4CT4L1TY
Mar 6, 2009, 09:24 PM
wow that sux

ZeroKamikaze
Mar 6, 2009, 09:43 PM
yea it does... dammit
Same guy too

GT=Venom Hitman
Mar 7, 2009, 09:44 AM
he a scammer

aduran
Mar 7, 2009, 12:35 PM
the spread needle G 9/9 SERIAL scammer! the mystery will never be solved. if we had a middle man this can never happen. read my suggestion in general forum
ggrrrrrrr

meowgodofcats
Mar 7, 2009, 06:29 PM
that lilttle jeffrey kid got my rucar this morning. he offered a 3/10 psycho and a LKK. I accepted, noticed it was taking a bit longer but couldn't back out. I submitted a ticket to sega withn a minute of this happening.

The Praetor
Mar 7, 2009, 06:40 PM
That fuck tried to get my Armas Line this morning for the same 3/10 Psycho and LKK. I did not believe his story and gave him DAS BOOT! via a Blacklist out of my room for good...

http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/viewtopic.php?t=99817&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

kejen
Mar 7, 2009, 08:58 PM
Just stop trading. Unless it's with someone you know from the forums. Or, unless it's possible to get a gm/mod to watch. Just ask yourself this question before trading....would you give him the items first and trust him to give you the items back after? If the answer is no, then don't trade. The trade window is no different.

Something for 5-10 mil, whatever, not that big of a deal. But 50+, forget it.