PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to trade for Adahna Unit

Tetsaru
Mar 4, 2009, 09:43 AM
Hey everyone, since I haven't been playing much lately due to college obligations, I'm looking for someone interested in trading an Adahna Unit to me. Feel free to look through my trade list, but don't expect me to trade off my best guns or anything too ridiculous - we don't have access to the Arms Dealer yet, so this item's pretty much useless to me until we get that update. Nevertheless, I'm still looking for one, so if you have one and don't value it that highly, let me know. :3

Tetsaru
Mar 9, 2009, 01:50 AM
Bump... anyone have one? D=

LP_Phoenix
Mar 9, 2009, 02:39 AM
i think most of those who got one, dont wanna trade it. they keeping it it for adahna degahna cannon, all other guys got them in their trade list or asking ppl in game for trades, offers and stuff like that, cause its one of these items that everyone wants but nobody got...
best way to get it, hunt it...hunt some spheres and get your tickets and beat that degahna in stage 11, use your last chance, otherwise u will need to wait a long long time (i think about 4-6 months) until we can get it again

and about your offer, i think everyone is just interested in your best guns but if u wont trade them for unit, i think its nobody wondering for no offers right?

Tetsaru
Mar 13, 2009, 11:04 PM
Bump... I know you people have them... o_o;

mulraine01
Mar 31, 2009, 05:35 PM
I Have one Just Send a msg 2 my gamertag we can talk :P try and sort out a deal
Gt xI TaCTiiiCz Ix Thanks u

Pillar
Mar 31, 2009, 08:06 PM
This is PC/PS2.