PDA

View Full Version : Price Check 5/10 Falclaw after event

P R I S M A
Mar 5, 2009, 07:13 AM
How much u think falclaw will go up to in price after event?Cause i think the 2 mission that they are keeping u will be allowed to still get zonspheres. . .That might affect the price.

Magician
Mar 5, 2009, 07:37 AM
Whatever the lowest price is in the player store, which was one million the last time I looked. Those who'll use falclaws don't care about the number of grinds. A 0/10 is worth as much as a 10/10 because it'll always come back 0/10 when you trade it in at the arms dealer, whenever that finally opens up. Grinding a neutral falclaws is pointless and a waste of meseta, unless you intend on using neutral weapons of course.

P R I S M A
Mar 5, 2009, 02:48 PM
ty!!! i guess ill sell mine now for 10mil while i still can^^

Juggernaut#1
Mar 5, 2009, 08:18 PM
magician you're fucking retarted, 1 there is no trade in for the falclaw, 2 people do care about grinds, 3 just because its neutral it doesnt meen its useless, it still has twice the att of normal claws, and 4 a 10/10 falclaw goes for like 90mil vs 0/10 going for 5mil, so just go educate yourself you stupid bitch. Prisma you should try and grind that falclaw past 5, it might break but what is 10 mil to you anyway, if it does break you can still proabaly get it to 7/7 or 8/8 pretty easy so just push youre luck and dont listen to retards like magiscian =)

kejen
Mar 6, 2009, 04:14 AM
Juggernaut has no clue what he is talking about.

When the arms dealer comes out, you will be able to trade the falclaw in to him and get one back that has an element on it. Meaning, all falclaws right now are the same. 10/10 and 0/1 are equal in value (to anyone that is smart).

And I would love to know how you come up with falclaw having twice the att of normal claws. Zanshu-misaki at 10/10 has 796 att. Falclaw 10/10 has 1022. That's a 226 difference.

Gibdozer
Mar 7, 2009, 04:51 PM
Well Kejen makes a good point, but Jugg uses way more profanity so I agree with him. If your gonna sell it grind it for all its worth first.

The Praetor
Mar 7, 2009, 05:16 PM
magician you're fucking retarted, 1 there is no trade in for the falclaw, 2 people do care about grinds, 3 just because its neutral it doesnt meen its useless, it still has twice the att of normal claws, and 4 a 10/10 falclaw goes for like 90mil vs 0/10 going for 5mil, so just go educate yourself you stupid bitch. Prisma you should try and grind that falclaw past 5, it might break but what is 10 mil to you anyway, if it does break you can still proabaly get it to 7/7 or 8/8 pretty easy so just push youre luck and dont listen to retards like magiscian =)
You need help Juggs, and I'll see if I can find you a therapist in the Yellow pages that takes Meseta. Calm yourself!

Anyway, I both agree and disagree with your Falclaw's worth PRISMA. Right now I use a few 4/10's. I agree that when the trade mission comes out your grinds won't matter, but, having one that someone can buy and trade in will get you money. Kinda like when 20 Mugunruk boards disapear so someone can get the % they want. All the cheap ones will be gone quickly... Unless you need the cash, why not grind it until it's 10/10 or broken? If it breaks, keep it until you can trade it in and start 0/10 again with a new element!