PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 After Winter Carnival???

Valhaz
Mar 5, 2009, 03:48 PM
Just wondering where everyone is gonna be at and what you guys are gonna be up too after Winter Carnival is over?

NDW
Mar 5, 2009, 04:05 PM
Just wondering where everyone is gonna be at and what you guys are gonna be up too after Winter Carnival is over?

Continue to level all four of my characters' PAs to LV50.

Darius_Drake
Mar 5, 2009, 05:06 PM
Continue to level all four of my characters' PAs to LV50.

That, but in doing so I will probably be hitting Grove of Fanatics, Desert Goliath, and Sleeping Warriors to start off with. I will change up afterwards though.

Sinue_v2
Mar 5, 2009, 08:19 PM
In my room AFKing... just like I was through most of the carnival.

S4CT4L1TY
Mar 5, 2009, 08:20 PM
playing halo wars or SFIV:whip:

JK ^^;

no not really :disapprove: not much to do unless they ninja white day in :dead::whip:

Ryno
Mar 5, 2009, 09:47 PM
i'll be playing Phantasy Star Portable. n_n or leveling spells on PSU.
Maybe even go back to playing EP3 again. it's actually fun!
there so many PSO/PSU games to play all of them are fun!

Swiftstrike
Mar 5, 2009, 11:20 PM
Trying to find out what missions are good to grind ....

Chuck_Norris
Mar 6, 2009, 12:01 AM
Bladed Legacy. That Catilium market isn't gonna stabilize by itself!

Zeek123
Mar 6, 2009, 12:06 AM
Milla hunting... Might get one before they close down the servers... Maybe

Suzuka Miyamoto
Mar 6, 2009, 12:15 AM

Cancel my psu account because this game is epicfailure compared to final fantasy. Start playing halo3 with new maps, gow2, and blue dragon. If this game gets better i may come back, or until new stuff comes out in this game.

RandomTask
Mar 6, 2009, 01:48 AM
Cancel my psu account because this game is epicfailure compared to final fantasy. Start playing halo3 with new maps, gow2, and blue dragon. If this game gets better i may come back, or until new stuff comes out in this game.

You should change your sig to most epic failure at PSO and PSU. Don't bother adding me anytime.

Syn Jerriel
Mar 6, 2009, 02:19 AM
You should change your sig to most epic failure at PSO and PSU. Don't bother adding me anytime.
:bash: play nice :bash:

Syn Jerriel
Mar 6, 2009, 02:21 AM

sadly i just restarted my account after the Event.

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 6, 2009, 03:32 AM
Milla hunting... Might get one before they close down the servers... Maybe

This ^^;

kejen
Mar 6, 2009, 03:50 AM
Armas board hunting. Will probably do a couple runs in scarred planet, white beasts, or desert goliath if I get bored.

Lucky Dearly
Mar 6, 2009, 04:12 AM
leveling up my techer and possibly Psycho Wand hunting

ashley50
Mar 6, 2009, 04:14 AM
doing the so called 'event' tomorrow

Christmas
Mar 6, 2009, 05:23 AM
lol, The event missions are still playable. Well, the main one is at least.

Magician
Mar 6, 2009, 08:53 AM
It's back to Sakura Blast to level bullets and attempt to obtain a Milla or two...or five.

Yusaku_Kudou
Mar 6, 2009, 09:31 AM
SEED Express S2

Akaimizu
Mar 6, 2009, 09:43 AM
It's back to Sakura Blast to level bullets and attempt to obtain a Milla or two...or five.

How optimistic! But then again. I like that attitude in ya.
Yep! It's almost time to run Sakura Blast to the ground!

Well...except for some good runs to nab a bunch of Catilium, cross my fingers, say my prayers, and churn out Okanohs of every element.

FOnewearl-Lina
Mar 6, 2009, 10:00 AM
After Winter Carnival... play MORE Winter Carnival!

S4CT4L1TY
Mar 6, 2009, 10:02 AM
nothing incase of rollback

Akio-Kasai
Mar 6, 2009, 11:08 AM
Level AF to 20 and level my lasers at Sleeping Warriors, while preparing for Shred The Darkness.

Synth a lot of weapons, collect a lot of Neu Walna.

Break a lot of Rattlesnacs. Run a lot of Egg Thieves with my friend, and then hunt a few LKK.

Elyruin
Mar 6, 2009, 12:47 PM
White beast is were most people hang out at. Its quick and gives good mission points.