S4CT4L1TY
Mar 6, 2009, 11:34 AM
lmao :whip:

ashley50
Mar 6, 2009, 11:40 AM
what are we supposed to do with you?

angel1988
Mar 6, 2009, 11:41 AM
lol well since the missions gone what now i know what to do with them when the event was running now if u asked me the same the question i wouldnt automatically assume that u never knew what to do with them. now is it like mag or not is there and old event mission with the carnival in it or not is that any clearer for you

WhiteKnight01
Mar 6, 2009, 11:45 AM
i like to keep a stack of whatever items a event gives you for trade like the Rappy Feathers, gold W.Badge and now Zon-Spheres, next up megi-shperes :)

angel1988
i dont even know i ask u guys anything cause its obvious you dont know anything any ways

ashley50
I know what to do with them...

NPC THEM!

i dont even know i ask u guys anything cause its obvious you dont know anything any ways
yet you ask anyways...

angel1988
Mar 6, 2009, 11:46 AM
thank you white and zero

i guess ill never learn

Calsetes
Mar 6, 2009, 02:14 PM
I've heard that they're bringing the item trade-in mission back in some form, might be a few weeks yet until they bring it back but it's pretty much the same stuff that was offered during the event, with the exception of photon-converting.

That's what they did with MAG and on the JP servers with this event, so I'd hold onto them (unless you need the room).

necman
Mar 6, 2009, 02:19 PM
I've heard that they're bringing the item trade-in mission back in some form, might be a few weeks yet until they bring it back but it's pretty much the same stuff that was offered during the event, with the exception of photon-converting.

That's what they did with MAG and on the JP servers with this event, so I'd hold onto them (unless you need the room).

lol I'm not holding my breath but am hopefull as I have over 600 spheres left. I could not log in this past week and finally lets me back on the day after carnival. I have almost 60 super drills and would hate to think of not being able to use them.

Calsetes
Mar 6, 2009, 02:42 PM
Yeah, like I said (or actually should have said, since I didn't HEAR it), they should be bringing the exchange mission back out at some point. I saw in the notes for this update that they weren't listing the basic item exchange one in the list, so I logged in Thursday and got myself at least a second Falclaw. Still have over 2 stacks of spheres left, so I may pick up a third when we do get the exchange back.

Dragonpike
Mar 8, 2009, 01:18 AM
You can use the glitch to get back into the event area or you can put it up to sell on your shop, or (like I did) give it to your PM to lvl striking if you want.

mvffin
Mar 8, 2009, 03:55 AM

thecarnivalisstillherejustlooktheresapostontheoffi cialpsuwebsitewhereagmtellsyouhowtogetbackinsostop beinajerkplzkthxbye