PDA

View Full Version : Price Check Adahnna Unit

FissilePookie
Mar 6, 2009, 05:32 PM
Where is it at now that event is over?

mvffin
Mar 6, 2009, 05:40 PM
friend bought one yesterday for 120, but I still think thats a little low.

FissilePookie
Mar 6, 2009, 06:00 PM
Cool thanks. I am looking to trade mine for a LKK and some 9/9 snacs, looks like I'll have to hold on to it for a while longer...

jayster
Mar 7, 2009, 02:01 AM
Don't hold onto it longer, we're getting another event before the adahna degahna cannon is even released and the adahna unit will be much easier to get. Not to mention that once we get forest infilltration S3, it'll drop there as well. Sell it soon before people realize it isn't worth paying a stack + for.

PACHI
Mar 9, 2009, 12:21 AM
Don't hold onto it longer, we're getting another event before the adahna degahna cannon is even released and the adahna unit will be much easier to get. Not to mention that once we get forest infilltration S3, it'll drop there as well. Sell it soon before people realize it isn't worth paying a stack + for.

forest infilltration S3!!! that would be forever! Desert goliath s3 is the first S3 mission and that could be months! maybe 2-3!!!:-o

amtalx
Mar 9, 2009, 04:59 PM

What's the drop rate like?

FissilePookie
Mar 9, 2009, 05:54 PM
Dunno, but I've seen 3 drop since Adahna came out. @ in the last 2 days...