PDA

View Full Version : GC: A place for GENEROUS people and people in need to go...

GtSaiyaMan
Feb 12, 2003, 02:22 PM
Hey everyone..I propose this. If youi are a duper, or a generous person... Who doesnt mind donating items to the "less fortunate", come to ANTARES, block 5. Im tired of people being in need and not being helped. So remember....flock to Ship Antares, block 5. See you all there, hopefully.

Davion
Feb 12, 2003, 05:03 PM
What if we made that PSOW official Salvation Army block?

GtSaiyaMan
Feb 12, 2003, 07:13 PM
Well....That would be nice. I just hope people will come.

Sashi
Feb 12, 2003, 07:54 PM
Hey uhm... You guys may not know this, but Anteres 5 is the Ahking.net (ragol.com) Block. Just thought youd like to know

Eclypse
Feb 12, 2003, 08:04 PM
Antares 5 is already claimed as the block for Ahking.net (http://www.ahking.net). You need you to rethink your plans.

LollipopLolita
Feb 12, 2003, 08:39 PM
yes it's taken, let's be polite and respect the wishes of ahking people. why can't we have salvation army on our own block? we have our own block. there is enough room

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: LollipopLolita on 2003-02-12 17:40 ]</font>

pixelate
Feb 12, 2003, 08:57 PM
Honestly, I don't think enough people are involved in Salvation Army to require an entire block. Salvation Army has been very steady with just a once a week meeting on Antares 08.

Plus, if you want free items and don't care about dupes, there's already a whole ship dedicated to that practice: Vega.

Davion
Feb 12, 2003, 09:05 PM
On 2003-02-12 17:57, pixelate wrote:
Plus, if you want free items and don't care about dupes, there's already a whole ship dedicated to that practice: Vega.

Lol, good call Pix.

Legolas07
Feb 12, 2003, 09:17 PM
*cough* Anteres 5 block belongs to us at ahking.net. Sorry for any inconvinience this may cause, but this is our home block we have had for a long time.

EDIT: er... lag or something, but my post appeared at the bottom and i posted a while ago? Er... anyway sashi and the others said what needed to be said. Thx!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Legolas07 on 2003-02-12 18:25 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Feb 12, 2003, 09:45 PM
don't worry Legolas, you have my word that ah king will have its block, and psow will not enroach on antares 5. we won't just overtake a block like that, it's rude and we respect other players and pso communities.

please keep in mind that posters do not necessarily represent psow and its decisions. i have no intentions of moving blocks. in fact it's my opinion that all the communities should work together and stop all this stupid competitiveness.

Eclypse
Feb 13, 2003, 01:25 AM
Nicely put Lolita.

Klakalou
Feb 13, 2003, 01:31 AM
i trade rares for cookies ^_^

Saladwood
Feb 13, 2003, 03:13 AM
ah king people shouldn't worry. not like we're doing anything, or planning anything. except to put teddy bears all over vega

GtSaiyaMan
Feb 13, 2003, 10:38 AM
Well guys, im sorry. I didnt know that the askings had that block. There was no disrespect intended. I just want a place where peple that need help can go. If you guys have any ideas, im all open to suggestions. Please, help me in this matter. Thanks a lot guys!!!