PDA

View Full Version : Winter carnival glitch delaying future events T.T

SSksinister
Mar 8, 2009, 03:51 AM
I was talking to some people from the sega team and they informed me that they are under man with. Staff do to the economy and the lay offs they have to do. Know there looking at a 2 months delayed on all future events. Most players don't seem to care there's a reason Edward the gm told ppl not to the event so they can fix it but as a result most ppl ignored him. The only other fast way sega can fix the problem is trough a rollback but there staying away from that due to is last update fails. Do in all honesty u the players are on fault so don't be complaining why there hasn't been a update cause now you know

Phoenix_Black
Mar 8, 2009, 04:03 AM
What?

And a rollback woudn't fix anything I think you're just pulling stuff out of thin air, now. A rollback is used to undo damage involving loss of data or in some cases, when a glitch pops up that could cause damage to the game play or economy, sorta like that Debug mission leak. The only reason that got a rollback was because it gave access to mass amounts of rare monsters. It brought down the prices on things like the Black Heart aura to around 10k on the 360 servers.

The only thing they have to do is delete the missions all together, basically returning the lobby to the way it was before the event. Maybe its hard to extract that data, right now.

Pickleahoy
Mar 8, 2009, 04:08 AM
Eh, that doesnt make any sense. The fact that people are still in that lobby isnt affecting the game in any way since the drops, exp and mp havent been altered. They arent even caring enough to take down the servers and fix it and will probably just do it on the next weekly maintenace which, unless there's some odd coding behind the game structure, only requires taking out the lobby files -_-'.

Syn Jerriel
Mar 8, 2009, 04:26 AM
Sega Said that they dont want to Shutdown the servers since idk Last time ppl had a fit about it IDK.

Exploited
Mar 8, 2009, 04:26 AM
The Sega PSU department has been under staffed for like 1 1/2 years, that is nothing new, lol

CJ Johnny
Mar 8, 2009, 04:29 AM
Agree with both of you Phoenix and Pickleahoy.

SSksinister, Please, and please. Check your information.
We are not 2 months behind or delay.
And these delays got 0% to do with under staff.
Aspecialy when you memtion economy.

This 'Winter Mission Carnival ' JP local had it 1 year ago.
http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/event/dengekimc2008/

And If you have look or search around. Or next time when you do.

Check out the Mission Rank and the current Level cap at their local JP sever.

The Overlord
Mar 8, 2009, 04:35 AM
Winter Mission Carnival isn't holding anything back as it is over, everyone able to access it right now doesn't count and it's the same thing as if the server just being up normally.

Swiftstrike
Mar 8, 2009, 04:56 AM
When they do their Thursday/Friday Maatience the server is down. That means the event can be pulled ... like they should have inj the first place.

Syn Jerriel
Mar 8, 2009, 05:11 AM
tell u the truth i am glade its stilll here i just got back friday (been gone since October)

Alecc
Mar 8, 2009, 06:06 AM
ok, couldn't understand what OP said except for a few words. so..meh.

tikigod13
Mar 8, 2009, 11:23 AM
Economy really shouldn't be a factor in this

The Recession that is effecting us right now isn't really just effecting us. It's effecting the whole world. If a giant nation like America starts to hurt then a lot of other countries and businesses loose money too. If we can't buy then people loose business. So that means japan could be understaffed too but they still are getting updates out fine.

NexGen
Mar 8, 2009, 11:41 AM
The OP has no idea what he/she is talking about and is posting random brainfart as "GM discussionz!!1!" Seriously, as if Sonic Team would have a sit down meeting with this near illiterate tool to discuss the future of PSU lol.

Most of the time even the GM's are in the dark regarding the lack of updates.

ashley50
Mar 8, 2009, 11:44 AM
delaying events?

it doesn't add up...'cause of the carnival glitch?

PACHI
Mar 8, 2009, 12:37 PM
1. What is it with the inproper use of the english languege on this thread.

2. For those of us who have been playing psu for over a year, know this glitch is very, very old. Its nothing new. They could have fixed this a very long time ago. It cant be blamed by "under staffed personnel". Its a lot of work that hasnt been done due to some laziness and slow translations.

3. Just delete the missions! Yea it takes some coding and removal of certain codes useing suffisticated programming, but lets try putting in "some hard work" into some thing that fans not only pay for, but enjoy playing as something that's apart of their lives with purchase of Sega products as well (as scary and distrubing as that my sound).

4. Dont worry. Be happy.......

Pickleahoy
Mar 8, 2009, 12:46 PM
Affecting.

That is all.

darkante
Mar 8, 2009, 01:44 PM
1. What is it with the inproper use of the english languege on this thread. Go to school, or go shoot yourself.

In bold is inproper use of english.
Seriously, some people might have harder times then other with the english "language".

Iīm by no means the greatest speller, but i try my best and thatīs whats counts.

In topic, i doubt this event glitch will delay any futher content.
It just makes no sense.

Pickleahoy
Mar 8, 2009, 04:36 PM

You missed improper ;D

Chuck_Norris
Mar 8, 2009, 04:38 PM
You missed improper ;D

You didn't end that sentence with a punctuation mark! ;D

LuigiMario
Mar 8, 2009, 06:06 PM
Seriously, some people might have harder times then other with the english "language".

Iīm by no means the greatest speller, but i try my best and thatīs whats counts.

In topic, i doubt this event glitch will delay any futher content.
It just makes no sense.

It seems grmmar whores or proper english like people tend to make mistakes when they talking about improper use of the language like typos.

Now try to find an error or typo in this post.

Bet you can't.

LuigiMario
Mar 8, 2009, 06:09 PM
You didn't end that sentence with a punctuation mark! ;D

As for you...

Your post seems to be unimformative. You did not say where it goes even if it's obvious.

Ryna
Mar 8, 2009, 06:17 PM
Closed due to the intentional trolling.