View Full Version : Price Check Rabol Lumirus

Syn Jerriel
Mar 8, 2009, 02:23 PM
34% ground

also its the highest out there

Price Check please :D

SSksinister
Mar 9, 2009, 09:39 AM
Lmao ur such a noob. Urs is not the highest I also have a 34% one. There worth like 100 to 200 k. I also hope you get kill

-JOK3R-
Mar 9, 2009, 02:11 PM
Lmao ur such a noob. Urs is not the highest I also have a 34% one. There worth like 100 to 200 k. I also hope you get kill

so if you have a 34% also doesn't that mean his is still the highest out there? he never said it was the only one. and until somebody gets a 35, his is the highest % out there.

that being said, it still isn't worth very much cuz it's a terrible armor.

Syn Jerriel
Mar 9, 2009, 02:28 PM
Wow way to be such an A Hole huh SS?

ESABON
Mar 9, 2009, 05:04 PM
I've seen a 35% one ^_^

kejen
Mar 9, 2009, 05:34 PM
Wow people. She meant 34% was the highest being sold. The fact that 5 drop every time someone runs pf means many people have seen 35%.

34% worth over a mil at least. I personally don't use this armor, but not bad for ground at all since the stats are decent.

And ssk, when you make fun of someone on the internet, try to use somewhat proper grammar. Because not only do we know you're an asshole, but now we also know you don't know the difference between your and you're (which is sub 8th grade education level). Bad enough to not spell out full words, but come on man. At least show us you have some basic English skills.

ESABON
Mar 9, 2009, 05:49 PM
34% ground

also its the highest out there

Price Check please :D

Wow people. She meant 34% was the highest being sold. The fact that 5 drop every time someone runs pf means many people have seen 35%.

It says "Highest out there" witch usually means HIGHEST ONE

I'm not saying it's bad at all, just stating that it isn't the "Highest out there"

Syn Jerriel
Mar 9, 2009, 05:56 PM
i did mean that highest out on the market. MEANING being sold

ESABON
Mar 9, 2009, 06:02 PM
i did mean that highest out on the market. MEANING being sold
Okay, that's perfectly fine, didn't mean to make anyone mad in the first place.