PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Non-Event Runs

NiceOnes
Mar 9, 2009, 04:19 PM
I was excited last week for the event to be over so that I could start running a wider variety of missions again. I spent friday night running Bladed Legacy S2 as I had not discovered that the event area could still be accessed. I decided something was up on saturday morning when we had two full uni's and no one was at white beast!

Anyways......

After the fix tonite, provided it is to remove the event for good, what missions will be your focus this week? I say this week because as of the 13th we all know what everyone (including myself) will be focusing on.

I will start with:

Bladed Legacy
Forest Infiltration
Bruce's Dungeon (If I can put together a party!)

If the only answer you can provide is White Beast then please just move on.

dexter_safe
Mar 9, 2009, 04:21 PM
anything but white beast to be honest (true darkness sumtimes)

Beast Boy
Mar 9, 2009, 04:21 PM
where is blade legacy?

NiceOnes
Mar 9, 2009, 04:23 PM
where is blade legacy?

Moatoob

Il Cabo Base (AOTI Only)

Alnet
Mar 9, 2009, 05:05 PM
Fav on Colony: The Dark God

Rykros looks awesome, and I'm a sucker for the shininess of some areas. Chance of Lotus Jiggly, and I get to fight against Giant Snake #2.

Fav on Parum: SEED Express

It's a short mission, but since it splits between the contaminated train (which looks fantastic, btw), and the metrolinear area, it feels a bit longer than it is. I wish those SEED-Linebackers didn't give me so much trouble, though.

Fav on Neudaiz: Dancing Birds

I love the Habirao F.D. area, and this is one of two missions there... it's not far too long like the other one, thankfully.

Fav on Moatoob: Desert Goliath

Long long ago, when Magas would kill off entire parties in seconds and nobody had any idea what to do, I ran this mission all the time. I still run it now, but because somewhere along the line, I actually began to like this mission, even though (and probably because) everyone else hated it.

Volcompat321
Mar 9, 2009, 05:05 PM
whats happening on the 13th?

oh and ill be on desert terror hunting those damn orpad legs....and sakura huntin milla with a friend

Syn Jerriel
Mar 9, 2009, 05:22 PM
Sleeping warriors S2 (got my first P Wand over there yesterday :D)

Sha Sha
Mar 9, 2009, 05:25 PM
Probably Rappy hunting for Rare Missions hunts as well
maybe level my Pm up a little
I want to go and get Bruces, Tylors and Karens Cards sometimes this week as well

Deragonite
Mar 9, 2009, 05:27 PM
Rare Dancing Birds and Seed Express

fay
Mar 9, 2009, 05:40 PM
im gonna do a few runs of

seed express - just for the hell of it
sakura blast - milla
scarred planet (maby) - lumirous kaos knight. still kinda recovering from this after the gbr
the hive missions - agito repca

however if you mean the levels i just purely enjoy then that would be generally any level other than the hotspots. i actually detest the hot spots so much purely because they are ran too many times. i need variety in my runs. iv only done about maby 12 white beats runs in total im proud to say :D.
had to take a shower after each run though.

once the 13th hits ill be running awoken serpant.

Noblewine
Mar 9, 2009, 06:06 PM
This is a mix of V1 and V2 missions I like. I also liked that Sega added The airboard race mission to the G HQ in Moatoob.

The Mad Beast
Duel Sential
Rainbow Beast
Sacred Stream
Airboard Race Rally

Gen2000
Mar 9, 2009, 06:40 PM
Bladed Legacy, Sacred Stream, Awoken Serpent, Sakura Blast, and Seed Express the only none-event missions I can stand doing now at the moment. I used to like some v1 missions but the enemies are so weak there nowadays it makes them very boring.

autumn
Mar 9, 2009, 06:57 PM
I, unfortunately, would like to land a rainbow of 30%+ serafi-senbas so all four of my characters can share the same armor set so I'll be at White Beast for a while. In addition to armor hunting (most of which will take place during my jaggo hunt I hope) I'll be seen at Sleeping Warrior, SEED Express, Scarred Planet (gogo L/KK hunt), Bladed Legacy, Desert Goliath, Grove of Fanatics, Dancing Birds, True Darkness, and SEED Awakened. And those are the missions I can guarantee I'll see, I know some of my clan members want to run Bruce's Dungeon so they can finally get the bald-man-that-heals-alots card. Also might pay Her Secret Mission a visit because the same people who have never run Bruce have never HSM'd.

unicorn
Mar 9, 2009, 07:20 PM
Sleeping Warriors
Sakura Blast
Dancing Birds
Hill of Spores
White Beast
The Dual Sentinel

hyperacute
Mar 9, 2009, 08:31 PM
Walna Express and Bladed Legacy.

Neith
Mar 9, 2009, 08:36 PM
The Holy Ground WOULD be my favourite if it had Lv100+ monsters...

As it stands though:
Colony: Dark Satellite
Parum: The Dual Sentinel
Neudaiz: Maybe Grove of Fanatics?
Moatoob: Desert Terror

Shame most of those are utterly pointless now, save for a few items. If our servers survive long enough to see Holy Ground S3, I'll love it.

Majarra
Mar 9, 2009, 08:41 PM
Colony= SEED awakened
Neudaiz=Sakura Blast/dancing birds
Parum=SEED xpress/rozenom city missions
Moatoob=Awoken serpent/Bladed legacy

Katy
Mar 9, 2009, 08:47 PM
Desert Terror: Mot Walna/Metapolymer/Orpad Legs

Bladed Legacy: Catilium/ Har Smart/13*+ mats

Awoken Serpent: Ank Zagza/ Vish Adac

Zabrio
Mar 9, 2009, 09:05 PM
Bladed Legacy- catilium and other mats

True darkness- tesbra

Sakura blast- milla for me and friend

and any other mission for mats i need (sadly i might do white beast for walna >>)

Syndrome
Mar 9, 2009, 09:23 PM
Rykros cause it's kinda trippy looking, and Bladed Legacy because (to me atleast) it has the most difficult boss battle to solo.

NDW
Mar 9, 2009, 09:40 PM
True Darkness
Scarred Planet
SEED Express
Plains Overlord
Sleeping Warriors
The Dual Sentinel
Duel in the Ruins
Forest Infiltration
Sakura Blast
Desert Terror
Awoken Serpent
Bladed Legacy
The Egg Thieves
Her Secret Mission
Bruce's Dungeon

NiceOnes
Mar 10, 2009, 11:39 AM
Sleeping warriors S2 (got my first P Wand over there yesterday :D)

Congratz!

I have many more SW2's in me as I am still looking for my 1st!

This thread is turning out to be exactly what I wanted it to be. I've already been offered some great ideas, ie. HSM and Rykros!

Too bad the WCM isn't over yet... Check this morning and the door was still open!

Mixed emotions.

darkante
Mar 10, 2009, 11:51 AM
I would say...

Forested Islands - It got a mystical feeling about it, only thing i despise there are the worms.

Caves of Ice - Nice surrounding, i like ice themed areas. I just miss the Absolute Zero mission from offline vanilla mode. That one were cool. :/

The Dark God - Special atmosphere, hard to describe.

Mad Beasts - The sky is beautiful comboed with the usual grass landscape is a nice view.

Elyruin
Mar 10, 2009, 11:54 AM
Dancing birds and the mission after that, white beast, PF, and seed express.

Magician
Mar 10, 2009, 12:04 PM
Sakura Blast - Milla, Neu Walna, Ydral
Bladed Legacy - Har/Smart, Catilium, 13* metal, Bajurac
SEED Express - [b] Armas Line, Par Walna
Desert Goliath - [b] Rattlesnake, Mot Walna
The Egg Thieves - mission points

Top five, in that order...

Elyruin
Mar 10, 2009, 12:08 PM
I think im going to go for a [B] rattlesnake in Desert Goliath.

Calsetes
Mar 10, 2009, 12:10 PM
Working my way to Bladed Legacy in search of Exanite (I got me a Germinus Gun board for cheap, now I just need to actually, you know.... MAKE it). Probably find a few missions to look for Jaggos until I get a Love Inferno board, then go back to that.

As for favorite missions - I'd personally like either of the Rykros ones, but maybe fighting Dulk Fakis at the end of it as opposed to Falz (I'm talking about the big guy that has the big meteor attack as opposed to the big worm guy).

Elyruin
Mar 10, 2009, 12:13 PM
I hate that guy.

darkante
Mar 10, 2009, 01:01 PM
Working my way to Bladed Legacy in search of Exanite (I got me a Germinus Gun board for cheap, now I just need to actually, you know.... MAKE it). Probably find a few missions to look for Jaggos until I get a Love Inferno board, then go back to that.

As for favorite missions - I'd personally like either of the Rykros ones, but maybe fighting Dulk Fakis at the end of it as opposed to Falz (I'm talking about the big guy that has the big meteor attack as opposed to the big worm guy).

Germinus Gun is such a pain to make so i just went and bought earlier for 20 mill, but if iīm going to be honest.
If you are looking for any kind of special effects...donīt waste your breath.

Itīs only appealing factor is the design.

kejen
Mar 10, 2009, 01:37 PM
Probably easier to fail a synth to get the exanite.

Elyruin
Mar 10, 2009, 01:38 PM
Yea I havent been past 1.2mil yet.

Dragwind
Mar 10, 2009, 02:52 PM
True Darkness and Bladed Legacy I'll almost always change gear for just to run. So I'll put those two up there on my list of favorites.

RedCoKid
Mar 10, 2009, 03:14 PM
Sacred Stream. You have to defend against all elements and be prepared for multiple status effects. Comfortable to solo as AT. Used to be fun to hunt Shinowa Line before they became common.

Bladed Legacy. Again, can solo comfortably as AT for rares or can complete as a duo with gunner. Regrant/prism combo during boss fight requires strategy and teamwork. Valuable drops from boxes or rare mobs.

Runner-up: Grove of Fanatics, my favorite in v1.

Gunslinger-08
Mar 10, 2009, 03:20 PM
Scarred Planet for looks alone.
The Dark God (or whatever it's called) is another favorite, because of the slightly different feel, and the onimous dark flower petals that are always swirling around. We need more "weather" effects like that.
While they aren't exact, I love the stages with weather in any form, even if it's just rain during a boss fight. There's just something magical about it.

hewitt
Mar 10, 2009, 04:23 PM
Colony: The Dark God
Parum: SEED Express
Neudaiz: Sacred Stream
Moatoob: Lonely Lab

Alnet
Mar 10, 2009, 05:36 PM
Probably easier to fail a synth to get the exanite.
MUCH.