PDA

View Full Version : [b] armas line, server dropped 2 seconds later

kejen
Mar 10, 2009, 01:02 AM
I picked up an [b] armas line and the server dropped me literally 2 seconds later. It did register on the screen (showed I received it).

Think I will have the board when the server comes on?

I ran this area all night, and board finally pops at the absolute worst time.

mvffin
Mar 10, 2009, 01:13 AM
if it disappeared from the ground, you got it.

if it was still on the ground when you disconnected... c.c

KunoTatewaki
Mar 10, 2009, 01:21 AM
for your sake, I hope you do

hunterseifer
Mar 10, 2009, 02:06 AM
Well you said you picked it up, so I'm sure you got it, if not... spam sega about this until they re-emburse you, lol

kejen
Mar 10, 2009, 02:27 AM
Just worried that sega hits the power switch and the last autosave was prior to me picking up the board.

That was close. I was still fighting mother brain when the 1 minute warning came up. Knew I was pressed for time so was saving my SUV to break the boxes (which probably actually slowed me down). When she died was near her, so dropped paradi. Ran to the first board I saw which was a lumirus line. Then saw a board where armas line appears, ran to it and grabbed it.

Was going to hit start and log off, but didn't even get a chance to hit start. Probably 2 more seconds and I would have seen the board, but not of been able to grab it. 3 more seconds and would have seen the board, but not able to get close enough to check it. 10 more seconds and would of been booted while fighting mother brain and wouldn't of cared.

Swiftstrike
Mar 10, 2009, 08:27 AM
You would have cared about the possibility of getting them :)

Elyruin
Mar 10, 2009, 09:16 AM
Youll probably still have it cause there was this one time when i picked up a [B] kan yu and my internet connection cut out right after I picked it up and when I restarted my router and got back on I still had the board.

kejen
Mar 10, 2009, 09:28 AM
Yes, I got it.

thunder-ray
Mar 10, 2009, 09:57 AM
Yes, I got it.Grats man glad to hear you got it :)

darkante
Mar 10, 2009, 10:13 AM
Good job! Now pray for success!

There is nothing more worse finding something special, and then get it broken by some other dumb luck. Like in synthing for instance in this case.

kejen
Mar 10, 2009, 08:05 PM
30%

Not bad I guess, would like at least 34%. Will use it until I synth a better one and will still be able to sell it for a decent amount after.

S4CT4L1TY
Mar 10, 2009, 08:20 PM
grats been running all day not a single armas curse you lumirass line :whip:

TekkamanCrazy
Mar 10, 2009, 08:58 PM
*phew* glad you managed to keep it in the end. I was afraid of the worst.

hunterseifer
Mar 10, 2009, 11:07 PM
cg then

kejen
Mar 10, 2009, 11:10 PM
grats been running all day not a single armas curse you lumirass line :whip:

How long does it take you to solo seed express s2? And what class are you?

I'm just under 30 minutes. 29, 28 usually. My light bullets are pretty bad though. Shotgun is 40, and rest still under 30. Ground is good (50 shotgun, and 40 rifle) so second half and motherbrain isnt too bad.

I think gunmaster would be the fastest at killing motherbrain solo. You can just stand at the back and snipe at her face, And then shotgun her arm when she sticks it out. Only time I take real damage is when I gamble on if she is really shooting rockets or something else and stand there. She is really helpless against a gunmaster. :)

I would love to hear how fighmasters solo her. Best way I think would be to wait for her to stick her arm out and attack it. Would take a good 20+ minutes though I think. Could be wrong, maybe strong enough to damage past her shield right away?

Shou
Mar 10, 2009, 11:43 PM
My Human Masterforce soloes it around 25min. My best time is 23min tho. With my Cast Gunmaster it takes 26-28min. >_> I must still be playing gunmaster a little wrong but I think its my Gunmaster gear though.

My human MF has really good gear and my GM has crap gear although all Photon arts for both my charecters are 5th tier.

It just takes FOREVER to beat mother brain with gunmaster >_>

Dealbreaker
Mar 11, 2009, 01:19 AM
It takes me a little over 25 mins for me to solo it with my FM. (Karlore)Hes 150-20 with lvl 50 Anga Jabroga. Nothing on the map other then rare spawn give any problem. Motherbrain isnt that bad eather a few Jabroga's and the arms go down. Then a few more to the head and its done.

Ive only found 1 Armas board and sold it :( lol ohh well back to looking.

desturel
Mar 11, 2009, 09:48 AM
I think gunmaster would be the fastest at killing motherbrain solo.

Masterforce is the fastest for killing motherbrain solo. Gunmaster does the run quicker.

Diga to both arms. Diga to the body. Motherbrain drops in about 3~5 mins as a masterforce. With mastergunner she can take anywhere from 10 to 20 minutes depending on how often she wants to put up that damn shield.