PDA

View Full Version : WCM is still Kicking!?

NiceOnes
Mar 10, 2009, 11:43 AM
Mentioned this in a couple threads already but I figure it's deserving of its own.

Logged on before work this morning to pull a Kan Yu out of my bot cause you know how much synthing a 22% Light Kan Yu just makes your flippin' day. <SARCASM> Anyone else find Kan Yu's are a b!tch to get high % out of?

Anyways...

Went to the 3rd floor just to prove that they've fixed the WCM door glitch and ... It's still open!!! I never actually went into the area but the door was open and there was a plethora of peeps hanging out so I'm assuming nothing is fixed.

Someone tell my I am wrong so we can get on with our PSU lives.

xzidanex
Mar 10, 2009, 11:51 AM
You can still get in the lobby, but there aren't any missions in the counters anymore, so yeah it's gone.

Elyruin
Mar 10, 2009, 11:56 AM
Cool so that means everyone wont be hanging out in one little area and we can go back to hunting sertain items.

Calsetes
Mar 10, 2009, 11:59 AM
Nah, they'll be hanging out in the White Beast lobby now, if it's like before. Good luck getting people to help you find stuff that aren't your friends - they'll just complain about all the stuff they're missing out on.

Elyruin
Mar 10, 2009, 12:04 PM
Lol not the booting thing agian. We should leave that out of this thread. Yea most people do hang out in white beast because of the mission point, exp, and some decent items.

Calsetes
Mar 10, 2009, 12:06 PM
Oh no no no, I'm not talking about booting, I mean getting people to LEAVE the area that has a mission called "White Beast" to look for something - they'll complain about the stuff you mentioned.

Elyruin
Mar 10, 2009, 12:09 PM
Oh ok. Yea youd probably be right on that one.

Calsetes
Mar 10, 2009, 12:18 PM
I know I'm right. This was me between the end of GBR and the start of Mission Carnival (in the White Beast lobby, mind you):

Who wants to help me hunt up a Degahna Cannon board?...... no response.

Who wants to do some Bladed Legacy runs?....... no response.

Who wants to run White Beast S2?........... no response.

Who here's alive?............. no response.

Go in, join a random S2 party, and nobody says anything, not even a "hello." Finish the mission, everyone leaves.

This has me convinced the populace is slowly being taken over by pod people, and they are unable to comprehend a world outside of the White Beast mission and lobby.

NiceOnes
Mar 10, 2009, 12:22 PM
Right on! That's the news I wanted to hear!!

Darius_Drake
Mar 10, 2009, 12:39 PM
I know I'm right. This was me between the end of GBR and the start of Mission Carnival (in the White Beast lobby, mind you):

Go in, join a random S2 party, and nobody says anything, not even a "hello." Finish the mission, everyone leaves.

This has me convinced the populace is slowly being taken over by pod people, and they are unable to comprehend a world outside of the White Beast mission and lobby.

Not everyone, I myself will be on Moatoob hiking up my Mot Walna collection. I gotta be prepared in case I luck up and successfully get my hands on a [B] Shigga Pakuda or two during the upcoming Shred of Darkness.

Calsetes
Mar 10, 2009, 01:03 PM
Yeah, now that I'm 150 with a maxed out class, I should be able to solo pretty much whatever I want without (too much) trouble.

kejen
Mar 10, 2009, 01:23 PM
Yeah, some of the S2 missions that only need level 75 to get in are way too easy at 150. Like sleeping warriors for example. Something like white beasts S2, or seed express S2 isn't hard, but isn't easy either.

It's funny how we are already so powerful for the monsters and all we do is try to make ourselves even more powerful with better weapons and armor. I wish they would bring S3 and keep our levels the same. Level 210 monsters. And drop max scape dolls to 1 and you don't buy it. You get it when the mission starts. 1 free death, and that's it. Once you use it, and die, you're out of the mission. Only for S3, everything else stays the same for S2 and down. All the best items come from S3. Won't happen I know, but would be pretty challenging that way.

OldCoot
Mar 10, 2009, 01:24 PM

This is what happens when people do too many WB runs. That place just sucks the joy out of your life leaving players as good canidates for the next undead movie.

_Vyser_
Mar 10, 2009, 01:34 PM
Lol, I knew the situation at WB's lobby was bad, but I didn't know it was THAT bad. I can't say I've done that mission since week two of Neudiaz's GBR run.

Within my group of friends, there's at least someone who needs something obscure somewhere (not WB), so I help them find those items. Now that the event is over, I'll return to playing on non-uni 2 servers and looking for actual rares, or whatever someone decides they want. Hurray for independence! >:O

LuigiMario
Mar 10, 2009, 09:51 PM
Cool so that means everyone wont be hanging out in one little area and we can go back to hunting sertain items.

Keep dreaming.