PDA

View Full Version : NOw where's everyone?

Epy1221
Mar 10, 2009, 01:55 PM
Now where is everyone playing now that the carnival is over?

Anduril
Mar 10, 2009, 01:57 PM
Haven't log on yet, but my bet is White Beast.

Seority
Mar 10, 2009, 01:57 PM
In Loo Loo Land.
Come join us! =D

AC9breaker
Mar 10, 2009, 02:01 PM
Dark Satellite.

fay
Mar 10, 2009, 03:02 PM
im doing a bit of everywhere. as for everyone else. my card list is full of white beast spammers . its not even jaggo time either =/

S4CT4L1TY
Mar 10, 2009, 03:26 PM
hey what system you on?:whip:

ashley50
Mar 10, 2009, 03:35 PM
start exploring and hunt them down?

Darius_Drake
Mar 10, 2009, 03:38 PM
im doing a bit of everywhere. as for everyone else. my card list is full of white beast spammers . its not even jaggo time either =/

Even when jaggo time comes I will be in Moatoob doing awoken serpent. I will be on Moatoob for the time being anyway scrounging for mot walna. If I find any good stuff that will be a bonus.

autumn
Mar 10, 2009, 03:45 PM
I won't be logging on until later in the week for anything other the shop checking. I'm recuperating from Carnival spam and don't want to be too burnt out to hunt jaggos.

hiraisho
Mar 10, 2009, 04:01 PM
granted its only like 5 pm est right now, white beast was pretty much empty a few minutes ago (PC/PS2), saw a small group sitting outside and like 3 groups that were in mission. I'm currently jumping around but my main focus is Grove of Fanatics S for farming a Tear of Light for another shot at the Violet/Black Mikunas costume.

LuigiMario
Mar 10, 2009, 04:07 PM
Fighting fighters around the world in a STREET FIGHTER (IV) tournament hosted my a naked man (nude) with a open stomach and a sphere rotating inside. He looks like silver surfer.

dogg1000
Mar 10, 2009, 05:06 PM
Lolwhitebeast

Yusaku_Kudou
Mar 10, 2009, 05:12 PM
SEED Express ;) WB stinks.

Elyruin
Mar 10, 2009, 05:16 PM
The general area or the area with the most people is white beast.

Volcompat321
Mar 10, 2009, 05:26 PM
hunting serafi, hiz mind, nasuyoteri, and whatever else comes out of white beast S2! also hunting orpad legs at the terror!

Clunker
Mar 10, 2009, 06:23 PM
Wait, hasn't Orpad Legs drop at Desert Terror been broken...
...since like march/april of last year?

Has anyone seen a RECENT (IE: within last 4 months) Orpad Leg drop?

Volcompat321
Mar 10, 2009, 06:38 PM
i asked around...it STILL drops.

kejen
Mar 10, 2009, 09:02 PM
Wait, hasn't Orpad Legs drop at Desert Terror been broken...
...since like march/april of last year?

Has anyone seen a RECENT (IE: within last 4 months) Orpad Leg drop?

I knew it!!!

Did you hear or read something about this? I'm convinced it doesn't drop just by how many times I ran it without getting it.

Just ended up buying one to try it out, and then selling it the next day. Mainly wearing a reist anyway, or legless rainbow. Gunmaster evp is pointless.Maybe on a human acrofighter it would be cool, with a yiel line. You would block everything.

Powder Keg
Mar 10, 2009, 09:16 PM
I plan on getting some Catiliums and Mot/Neu walnas, so I'll be doing more than just one area, also hunting PF.

Clunker
Mar 10, 2009, 11:29 PM
I knew it!!!

Did you hear or read something about this? I'm convinced it doesn't drop just by how many times I ran it without getting it.

Just ended up buying one to try it out, and then selling it the next day. Mainly wearing a reist anyway, or legless rainbow. Gunmaster evp is pointless.Maybe on a human acrofighter it would be cool, with a yiel line. You would block everything.

Yes, there were several people posting middle of last year, about this.

So, who says that they saw a O/L drop *SINCE NOVEMBER '08*??

That's what I'd consider recent. I'm so skeptical, I'd even appreciate a screenshot of it - has anyone seen it in the Accomplishments threads?

InfiniDragon
Mar 10, 2009, 11:37 PM
I personally shake my head in complete disgust at anyone and everyone who went right back to spamming WB.

As for me, I'm doing a bit of Dancing Birds (random Har/Quick hunts) every now and then, Lightning Beasts, True Darkness, Sakura Blast, and whatever else I feel like doing. I'm pretty much up for any mission that isn't White Beast (I run that mission like once every two or three months if I'm extremely desperate, and even then it's a one-shot).

hunterseifer
Mar 10, 2009, 11:54 PM
I'm helping a friend hunt milla and its boring ^^;

hiraisho
Mar 11, 2009, 12:17 AM
I wish I had more motivation to go to Moatoob, If I could find an excuse to go there I'd at least have an excuse to go farm those truckloads of Mot Ebon I need for my whip synthing. I'm probably gonna start running low on photons soon XD.

Ethateral
Mar 11, 2009, 12:29 AM
Running Sleeping Warriors, as usual! X3

BlueMan
Mar 11, 2009, 12:39 AM
mostly Sleeping Warriors, Awoken Serpent and True Darkness...that's if i get on

_Vyser_
Mar 11, 2009, 01:11 AM
Yes, there were several people posting middle of last year, about this.

So, who says that they saw a O/L drop *SINCE NOVEMBER '08*??

That's what I'd consider recent. I'm so skeptical, I'd even appreciate a screenshot of it - has anyone seen it in the Accomplishments threads?

You are correct sir. Although not many drop, there were pics to prove it within one of the topics.

Luckily, my friend let me borrow his, and I found no difference at all between that and having Orpad / Guard on. In fact, I seemed to dodge more with Orpad / Guard on! XD I Wish I knew that it wouldn't make much of a difference before I spammed DT for 4+ months...

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Mar 11, 2009, 09:01 AM
As much as I spammed WB for about a month solid before GBR I went back yesterday for a couple of runs. I no know why, as much as I'd played it to death I kinda missed it :P

I plan on starting an LKK hunt tonight, and carry on levelling my PM, she's nearly high enough level to turn into the butler :)

Tida

Rayokarna
Mar 11, 2009, 09:42 AM
Fighting fighters around the world in a STREET FIGHTER (IV) tournament hosted my a naked man (nude) with a open stomach and a sphere rotating inside. He looks like silver surfer.

When did Rutsu cut his hair and started fighing with his fists naked?

I always thought dragons powered by innocent, small, long haired females did his dirty work =/.

Dragwind
Mar 11, 2009, 03:44 PM
Go to SEED Express :wacko:

unicorn
Mar 11, 2009, 04:22 PM
Sleeping Warriors, White Beast, Dancing Birds, annnd Seed Express

S4CT4L1TY
Mar 11, 2009, 04:52 PM
Seed express woot go Armas line thats my new favorite mission to solo:whip:

Old favorite Sleeping Warriors:whip: