PDA

View Full Version : AotI Master time records

Majarra
Mar 10, 2009, 10:58 PM
This threads about your personal mission times as a master class. [yes even MasterForce!] So if you have any times that you think are good post em.[video would be nice to but not needed.] Come on FMs you know you wanna make some vids. [there are like no FM S2 speed runs] So uh let it begin. *prays theres no liars and this is a decent thread*.

-Morgan-
Mar 10, 2009, 11:05 PM
i switched back n forth n i can complete runs faster when im ff odddly

Majarra
Mar 10, 2009, 11:13 PM
Your not playing correctly then. A FM with 36%+ Axes, spears,and double sabers, + tornado dance will clear a mission faster than a Fortefighter. When I soloed Bladed legacy with a beast FF it was bout hmmm ah 17-18 minutes. Then as a cast fighmaster about 13-14 minutes. Not much but still less time.

ashley50
Mar 10, 2009, 11:20 PM
"my time is better than yours" thread? ;/

Namine
Mar 10, 2009, 11:24 PM
There is a big difference between Beast FF and CAST FM...

xzidanex
Mar 10, 2009, 11:40 PM
Your not playing correctly then.

Never thought I'd hear somebody say that about PSU XD

FOnewearl-Lina
Mar 10, 2009, 11:58 PM
Your not playing correctly then.
Oooh, you mean there's a 'correct' way of killing lvl 145 mobs with a lvl 180 character? I'm in!

Majarra
Mar 10, 2009, 11:58 PM
"my time is better than yours" thread? ;/No. Im just trying to get some times/videos of other classes other than GM.
Namine I suppose your right but the one with more ATP and HP should be faster. Dont say paradi its about as equal or weaker to invincible beast.
And zidane I know waht you mean. But im just saying that if your weapons suck then you should stay FF because you need the extra power. [sorry dont know how to quote more than 1 person]

-Morgan-
Mar 11, 2009, 04:19 PM
yea but with ff i can pull out 46% claws and breeze thru any misson faster than i could with fm and the "your doing it wrong" lol maybe your the one doing it wrong =/