PDA

View Full Version : Rare Spawns map?

Libram
Mar 10, 2009, 11:34 PM
Since PSUPedia seems to be kaput, does anyone know where else I can find the spawn patterns for the missions?

ashley50
Mar 10, 2009, 11:38 PM
which?

beatrixkiddo
Mar 10, 2009, 11:41 PM
PSUwiki if you know japanese~

LP_Phoenix
Mar 11, 2009, 02:59 AM
just a lil tip:
use paper, yeah this white stuff where u can wrote something down
when i want to hunt one specific mission, i noticed right maps for 3 pattern in my own shortcuts and im happy even if psupedia is down.

other tip would be community here, i think common missions should be known by many ppl here. so if u ask someone maybe they will tell u what u need

fay
Mar 11, 2009, 08:47 AM
looks like they havent been paying the bill lol!

jaggos aint out yet so i dunno why any one would want them. rappies...everyone got everything they could possibly want at the event.
bil de melan (that its name?) no one cares about this. phantom fissure made sure all drops are worth nothing.

so i think that leaves only jigo booma and darberlan,

if hunting jigo booms at sakura blast (im going completely by memory here).

AX. start with crystal at the left. you come to a split in the road. on the right you need 4 boomas and on the left you dont want ubakranda. not sure of the name again.

BX. its like a long path in front of you. initial spawn is 3+2 small enemy things

CX. crystal on the right. initial spawn is 4 boomas.

i dont need to explain any more than the first block because its all the same from there =[

if its darberlan you want then i usually hunt at true darkness.

easy way to remember this one. for all routes. you know how you randomly get a big enemy. junsagun, gaozoran, the scythe hand dude. well you wanna get those scythe hand things and at the end when you get 3 gaozorans. one has to be a leader. then the darberlan is through the door

Elyruin
Mar 11, 2009, 12:05 PM
That's the craziest thing I've ever heard. Lemme google it real quick.

lol to much work.

LP_Phoenix
Mar 11, 2009, 01:26 PM
hmmm...i think u use your life/resist heh? XD
i loled so much

Hiver
Mar 11, 2009, 02:59 PM
google it, and access the cached pages

S4CT4L1TY
Mar 11, 2009, 03:03 PM
psupedia is back on line :whip: