PDA

View Full Version : best place to find Lumirus / Kaos Knight?

Killerhero
Mar 11, 2009, 02:01 AM
Where do you guys think the best place to find this if you are going to solo this by yourself?

ashley50
Mar 11, 2009, 02:14 AM
...Scarred Planet S2? >_>;

or Lightning Beasts S2? <_<;

Volcompat321
Mar 11, 2009, 02:52 AM
easiest is Scarred planet S2, you want the stairs to the left. :D

mvffin
Mar 11, 2009, 02:53 AM
Lightning Beast is generally easier, except for the end part, and only requires one element of weapons/armor. But it does take a little longer to finish.

_Vyser_
Mar 11, 2009, 03:05 AM
In general, I tend to finish Scarred Planet about 5-8 minutes faster than Lightning Beasts, so I run that usually.

On a side note: anyone find a LKK recently? I haven't had any luck seeing one drop in the past few weeks.

Smidge204
Mar 11, 2009, 05:50 AM
Saturday, 7 March 2009 (Scarred Planet S2):

[spoiler-box]http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/1899/luckylkk.jpg[/spoiler-box]

FYI it will always appear in that particular container, if at all.
=Smidge=

Magician
Mar 11, 2009, 05:51 AM
I found mine on scarred planet.

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Mar 11, 2009, 08:54 AM
I found mine on Scarred Planet S2 as well. Might go hunting for another as I could do with the meseta, even though for what it is I think the selling prices are ridiculous. I sold mine for 70 mil which was cheapest than other player shops, but still, for a unit its a bit silly. maybe being a beast and having low ATA and having it further reduced by the LKK it didn't agree with me :P

Tifa

_Vyser_
Mar 11, 2009, 01:02 PM
Thanks Smidge, I wont give up hope just yet! Was afraid that LKK might have gotten Orpad / Legs'd...

darkante
Mar 11, 2009, 01:08 PM
Yeah, Scarred Planet is more adviced. The Gainzeros is not fun to solo IMO on Lightning Beasts.

The Grass Assasains is just begging to get knocked around.

Thatīs where my Falcon Punch...ehh Bogga Zubba shows up for a smackdown. =)
Or in case of having Double Saber, the usual Tornado Dance works great as well.

_Vyser_
Mar 11, 2009, 01:50 PM
Shotguns, 31+ dark shot and 31+ grav shot pretty much own everything in SP. If you don't have any rifle bullets leveled, melee away!

Ruru
Mar 11, 2009, 02:11 PM
I found mine on Scarred Planet S2 as well. Might go hunting for another as I could do with the meseta, even though for what it is I think the selling prices are ridiculous. I sold mine for 70 mil which was cheapest than other player shops, but still, for a unit its a bit silly. maybe being a beast and having low ATA and having it further reduced by the LKK it didn't agree with me :P

Tifa

sold mine just recently for full meseta... its not worth it but people buy it.

as a cast AF i was seeing too many 0s with just -100 ata. and when i compared the damage to my cati power it wasnt a SIGNIFICANT increase and the amount of 0's actually lower dps. i'll continue my hunt for a red / knight. if i find another LKK (sell sell sell!)

Csero
Mar 11, 2009, 03:26 PM
I find mine is pretty nice on my gunner. I might have to try Scared Planet as Lightning Beasts has never yeilded anything more then a Dark Strauss for me <__<

And what happened to Orpad/Legs? An explaination may help me better understand why I searched for one for like three months and never found a damn thing.

Zeek123
Mar 11, 2009, 04:10 PM
Thatīs where my Falcon Punch...ehh Bogga Zubba shows up for a smackdown. =)
Ha. Good one :p

Ragnarok117
Mar 11, 2009, 04:20 PM
any tips on how to S rank this? im a level 123 20 FM and i can only get rank A on s2 :/ i usually just use majarra + tornado dance and bring pm/lou combo. thanks. oh forgot to add i do this on scarred planet

_Vyser_
Mar 11, 2009, 05:22 PM
You don't need to get a S-rank on it, but in case you want to for lulz/MP, did you check all breakable spots? There area few spots before the end-block doors that have mildly hidden areas that you need goggles for. Monsters are in most, if not all these locations.

@Csero: The only explanation I can give on Orpad / Legs is that some glitch occurred in an update a while ago and caused the drop rate to be nearly non-existent.

Volcompat321
Mar 11, 2009, 07:15 PM
Orpad legs STILL drops, i promise!

Smidge204
Mar 11, 2009, 08:15 PM
I find mine is pretty nice on my gunner. I might have to try Scared Planet as Lightning Beasts has never yeilded anything more then a Dark Strauss for me <__<

I found I get about 20% more damage per shot using LKK (vs. Cati/Bullet). It's not really worth using for most things that go down pretty quick to begin with, but for bosses that extra 20% will definitely come in handy.

=Smidge=

Ruru
Mar 12, 2009, 01:29 AM
any tips on how to S rank this? im a level 123 20 FM and i can only get rank A on s2 :/ i usually just use majarra + tornado dance and bring pm/lou combo. thanks. oh forgot to add i do this on scarred planet

as someone stated there are a few breakable *hidden* areas in SP. also in one map variation of block 2 the game spits you out facing east and there are boxes west of the door you came out of that you can break to pop enemies behind you.

Csero
Mar 12, 2009, 06:51 PM
@Csero: The only explanation I can give on Orpad / Legs is that some glitch occurred in an update a while ago and caused the drop rate to be nearly non-existent.

Thanks, that would explain why the bastard is so elusive. Looks like I'll have to wait until Shred the Darkness come until I can nab one easier.

Ragnarok117
Mar 12, 2009, 11:03 PM
that was it, i never did any story missions til now. thanks!

Suzuka Miyamoto
Mar 13, 2009, 12:37 AM
Saturday, 7 March 2009 (Scarred Planet S2):

[spoiler-box]http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/1899/luckylkk.jpg[/spoiler-box]

FYI it will always appear in that particular container, if at all.
=Smidge=

<0> omg
\ a
/\ rare
:-o