PDA

View Full Version : Where do you think [B] Love Inferno will be hunted the most?

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 11, 2009, 06:14 PM
I'm not counting Phantom Fissure since you have to play free missions to get that anyway :P

As for me....I'm hunting them on Awoken Serpent i believe there are more jaggos on that mission.

Ryno
Mar 11, 2009, 06:15 PM
hmm White beast?
because the mission is faster?
and Awoken Serpent Takes forever but has a bunch of Jaggos + still have to count on rare maps. and the drops. ehh..( time time )

JFKdj
Mar 11, 2009, 06:17 PM
If I was hunting for it, I would do Duel in the Ruins.

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 11, 2009, 06:17 PM
hmm White beast?
because the mission is faster?

Idk i guess when i come home tomorrow i could solo White Beast S (maybe S2) and compare it to Awoken Serpent S (maybe S2)

So i guess in this is case is it quality > quantity or quantity > quality ^^;

Darius_Drake
Mar 11, 2009, 06:33 PM
I personally will be doing Awoken Serpent, but I say White Beast by a landslide. That is the most spammed mission even when the [b] love inferno isn't dropping.

Swiftstrike
Mar 11, 2009, 06:40 PM
Stupid question: can the US servers get the [b] love inferno? If not now, when do you think? Also, is it an S rank mission drop only? (im lvl 80, so can I get it myself?)

ashley50
Mar 11, 2009, 06:44 PM
wherever they spawn?

beatrixkiddo
Mar 11, 2009, 06:45 PM
It drops from Lv100-149 Jaggo Amure, which are a holiday-only enemy. I believe you could find them solo at level 80 in White Beast S, though you might have trouble soloing that mission enough times to find them ;)

CJ Johnny
Mar 11, 2009, 06:59 PM
Don't mean to cut in...

Guess not too many of you were here during the last season.
White Beast 'S' solo for Love Inferno hunt were 7-9 mins give or take.

Take your NPC or PM. Load the proper map for Jaggo.
'Skip, skip and skip. Only take out the monster that open the door.

I didn't mean to be rude.

Swiftstrike
Mar 11, 2009, 07:11 PM
Agian, my other question: Can the US servers get it now? If not, when?

And thanks everyone who helped with my previous questions.

Ryno
Mar 11, 2009, 07:14 PM
Agian, my other question: Can the US servers get it now? If not, when?

And thanks everyone who helped with my previous questions.

not till this comming Friday.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159965

hiraisho
Mar 11, 2009, 07:18 PM
Awoken Serpent, because I <3 De Rol Le.

Swiftstrike
Mar 11, 2009, 07:20 PM
not till this comming Friday.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159965

Thank you.

Now I need to find people to help me ... ^^

str898mustang
Mar 11, 2009, 07:28 PM
I'll be Awoken Serpent. 6 > 4.

Svaltus
Mar 11, 2009, 07:49 PM
Why i choice WB?

1-You can find jago amure in S missions(easy for level 150 players)! Dont need play S2!

2-Rare maps in WB is more easy for find too!

3-You can finished WB fast ~15 minutes and if not find jago amure may take one serafi-senba board in boss drop!

Need more reason? :P

Skorn
Mar 11, 2009, 07:59 PM
Duel in the ruins it's fast and i'm tired of White beast.

kejen
Mar 11, 2009, 08:03 PM
This has been asked before I think, but can't find it.

Do higher level jaggo have a better chance to drop?

I know in white beasts you can skip a decent part of the blocks each time, so will probably do that. Don't know de rol le map very well, but will check it out before friday.

Thor131
Mar 11, 2009, 08:06 PM
Well if you do White Beast S lv.110 monsters, which takes barely any time and u might get Phantom Fissure S LV.125 monsters, even more chances of getting the [B] Love Inferno ( Jaggo Amure Drop Level: 100 to 149 ). According to the listings White Beast S2 is Lv.160 monsters so the [B] Love Inferno wont drop on it.

beatrixkiddo
Mar 11, 2009, 08:11 PM
Well if you do White Beast S lv.110 monsters, which takes barely any time and u might get Phantom Fissure S LV.125 monsters, even more chances of getting the [B] Love Inferno ( Jaggo Amure Drop Level: 100 to 149 ). According to the listings White Beast S2 is Lv.160 monsters so the [B] Love Inferno wont drop on it.

Nobody knows what 150+ amures drop. It might still be [B] Love Inferno

Thor131
Mar 11, 2009, 08:15 PM
Nobody knows what 150+ amures drop. It might still be [B] Love Inferno

Untile this PSO World page says otherwise I believe I知 correct.

http://www.pso-world.com/beastiary/psu/1/73/jaggo_amure/

Triton
Mar 11, 2009, 08:17 PM

He has got a point.

beatrixkiddo
Mar 11, 2009, 08:37 PM

Neither of us are correct, since 150+ Jaggos don't exist yet. However, I said 150+ MIGHT drop Love Inferno. Why don't we just wait and see eh :3

Ethateral
Mar 11, 2009, 09:13 PM
Duel in the Ruins. Kthx. X3

mvffin
Mar 11, 2009, 09:18 PM

news flash: Drop information cannot be added before the monster is available at that level on any PSU server. It would be pure speculation if they listed anything at all for 150-174 jaggos.

OMG GUYS LEVEL 200+ MONSTERS DON"T DROP ANYTHING!

Sega could put whatever the fuck they want for level 150-174 jaggos. They could make it [b] monomate if they wanted.

Thor131
Mar 11, 2009, 09:20 PM
Neither of us are correct, since 150+ Jaggos don't exist yet. However, I said 150+ MIGHT drop Love Inferno. Why don't we just wait and see eh :3

O really then what do you call what this page has listed.
http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu-findings/4/332/white_beast_s2/

I believe that is a checkmate.

joefro
Mar 11, 2009, 09:25 PM

lol.

Nobody knows what Sega will do. Wouldn't surprise me if they dropped nothing a 150+, but the fact of the matter is, PSOW has as much of a clue as anyone as to what the Amure will drop.

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 11, 2009, 09:43 PM
Sega could put whatever the fuck they want for level 150-174 jaggos. They could make it [b] monomate if they wanted.

lmao :lol:
i would love to see that lol

beatrixkiddo
Mar 11, 2009, 09:50 PM

Those are regular Jaggos. 150+ Jaggo Amures, which (might) drop the item in question in this thread, do not yet exist. You're trying way too hard.

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 11, 2009, 10:00 PM
Some say that Jaggo Amure 150+ will drop made Love Infernos since Rappy Amure 150+ dropps the made bow but i dont really care since im not going to be hunting for them on WB S2

joefro
Mar 11, 2009, 10:07 PM
I just thought of the best thing. Jaggo Amure 150-174 drops Love Infernoc.

Thor131
Mar 11, 2009, 10:10 PM
Alright I’ll put an end to this catfight now!!! We will see what happens when they update and if they don’t drop at 150+ I'm correct if they do beatrixkiddo is correct.l

There happy now!!!!!!

_Vyser_
Mar 11, 2009, 10:13 PM
Better yet, [B] Love Infernoc (if it existed).

joefro
Mar 11, 2009, 10:20 PM
Better yet, [b] Love Infernoc (if it existed).
Oh it exists all right, and it produces Arti Diga. :lol:

AerisZeal
Mar 11, 2009, 10:22 PM

That would make me lol sooo flippin hard. I think, no, I know WB will be the hotspot but I think it won't be as hard to find this year since we have PF. (We didn't have PF last year right? In addition of course to getting only two weeks or less than for PC/PS2.) Either way I'll be hunting at WB too but only because I won't have anyone to help with Duel in the Ruins.

_Vyser_
Mar 11, 2009, 11:00 PM
Oh it exists all right, and it produces Arti Diga. :lol:

Lmao! You know, it really wouldn't surprise me if the only way to actually get that material (without hax) was to fail something like that. Hell, Sega did that to us for awhile with paural...

lanvandam
Mar 11, 2009, 11:31 PM
I personally will be hunting WB on S since i can solo fast wit spread and 50% light senba only thing is i hate playing alone. but AW has more jaggos and if u get the right maps its jaggos always spam unlike WB were u might get to the end and see no jaggos

IF anyone wants to partner up wit me my game name is LanVanDam

desturel
Mar 11, 2009, 11:57 PM
Guess not too many of you were here during the last season.
White Beast 'S' solo for Love Inferno hunt were 7-9 mins give or take.

I was around last season.

Caves of Ice hunts = 5 minutes solo 2 Jaggo
DitR hunts = 3 minutes duo 3 Jaggo
WB hunts = 9 minutes solo 4 Jaggo
AS hunts = 12 minutes solo 6 Jaggo

I personally preferred Caves of Ice for my solo hunts since I could finish the entire run (skipping creatures of course) in 5 minutes With DitR, WB and AS I had to abandon before the boss in order to keep the hunt speed about the same.

CoI was the easiest Jaggo spawn followed by DitR, but Duel was the fastest hunt. Meaning Jaggo spawned more often when you had a potential rare map in Caves, but Duel was the quicker run to check for the rare spawn.

Caves had the advantage of being 100% success once you verified block 2. Duel has one 50/50 map which forced you to clear the Go Vahra on Block 2 before checking to see if you really had the rare map or not. That cut into the hunting time.

White Beast and Awoken Serpent had a very similar spawn rate on Jaggo. A rate that was lower than Caves, but higher than Duel (Duel doesn't spawn Jaggo as often as any of the other missions, but since the run is so short you can do more runs and get more chances). Of the two, Awoken Serpent has one point in Block 3 where you always know 100% of the time there was a Jaggo spawn or not, however you had to kill three Vanda Mehra to check the spawn. White Beast allows you to skip any fighting on Block three to verify the spawn.

The biggest difference between AS and WB is what class you are playing. A Force would likely find AS a much faster run. No tech resistant enemies (Olgohmon) and no chasing around enemies that want to run all over the place (Ubakrada and Ollaka). A Gunner might find WB a bit easier (Shield Buffed Vanda are a PITA as a gunner. Half damage and strong status resistance). A Fighter should find both equally as easy (Drua Gohra die quicker than Ubakrada to fighters, but Zoona can be as annoying than Komazli in some cases, plus Lapucha going underground can eat up time should you miss one). But fighters would likely choose WB. If they wanted to finish the mission instead of continuing the Jaggo hunt, Goug falls quicker than DRL.

Anyway, I'll be parked in Caves of Ice again when I'm running solo. The upside is that
I can finish the mission fast (5~10 minutes with skipping spawns). You need to finish the mission in order to get Phantom Fissure (FoI, but go to Neudaiz if you get the map). The down side is I'd miss out on any boss box items I could get from AS or WB. Also the drops aren't as good in CoI (no walna for instance). If I hunt with a party, I'd likely go with whatever the rest of the party wanted to do. WB or AS (no reason to do CoI in a party of more than two people. There's no significant speed increase and you cut your chances of getting any drops).

darkante
Mar 12, 2009, 12:07 AM
I think i waste my time on White Beast, it had gotten me alot of spawns last year.
So why change pattern unless you are bored.
I havenエt played WB in ages so for me it doesnエt matter.

If it drops made, then even better for me.

System-Id
Mar 12, 2009, 01:01 AM
I voted for WB with 99.9% feeling it was the most picked lulz

mvffin
Mar 12, 2009, 03:10 AM
Alright I値l put an end to this catfight now!!! We will see what happens when they update and if they don稚 drop at 150+ I'm correct if they do beatrixkiddo is correct.l

There happy now!!!!!!

How about you quit arguing over pure speculation? I recommend changing your member title too, since it is wrong.

Saraphina
Mar 12, 2009, 04:08 AM

"Better yet, [b] Love Infernoc (if it existed)."

thems are fight'n words.
( 0/ omg i lost count after a Ducentillion Jaggo Amure ) ;_;

Magician
Mar 12, 2009, 07:14 AM
Seeing as WB is always the most popular non-event mission, it gets my vote.

However, I'll be spending all my love inferno hunting time over at AS.

S4CT4L1TY
Mar 12, 2009, 09:21 AM
ummm where Phantom fissure on the poll :confused:

Chris28
Mar 12, 2009, 09:30 AM
ummm where Phantom fissure on the poll :confused:

show where you can run Phantom Fissure all of the time and i'll love you forever. This poll is about free missions, not rare missions, as the TC mentioned in his 1st post.

darkante
Mar 12, 2009, 10:58 AM
It would be cool if it were, imagine Red / Knight for 4-5 mill. :D

Dragwind
Mar 12, 2009, 01:39 PM
I'm going back to my successful spot from last year. Too bad it's not being voted on much in the poll. :p

kejen
Mar 12, 2009, 02:11 PM
Where is your spot Dragwind?

I know desert terror isn't that good because a rare map is very hard to get at that place. I got more [b] gur asted than rare maps from desert terror.

Dragwind
Mar 12, 2009, 03:06 PM
I actually found my Love Inferno board at Caves of Ice.

xxits shady
Mar 15, 2009, 09:45 AM
i need to knoww. ty.

Kylie
Mar 15, 2009, 12:34 PM
Wowie. I knew WB would be in the lead, but not by that much.

Putting the high burnout rate aside, it's the easiest to find those Jaggos.

The_Brimada
Mar 15, 2009, 12:37 PM
Actually I say DitR is the easiest to find the jaggo IMO. I find them way quicker/more often there than anywhere else(they are just dropping crap >_>)

kejen
Mar 15, 2009, 10:30 PM
I did awoken serpent last night for about 4 hours, didn't find jaggo once.

Doing white beasts again, so sick of this place. But on S can get to block 2 in 3 minutes, and block 3 in 7. Pretty sure this is the best way for me. So much of the area can be skipped.

Caves of ice looks tempting, as only 2 blocks, but only 2 jaggos.

We still have time luckily.

_Vyser_
Mar 15, 2009, 10:59 PM
DitR is possibly the best place for hunting this, unless you have 4+ people in one group. Me and a friend can fight the Jao spawn (which we get very often) and beat Ragnus in 4 minutes (almost under 4 a few times >_<). We can tell in less than a minute if b1 is good, and usually finish through. Although it only takes 2 minutes to check b2, we started finishing it because it only takes 2 more minutes to finish and get a potential PF chance.

kejen
Mar 16, 2009, 12:16 AM
Checked out caves of ice, no good.

PSU pedia is down, so will have to check out duel tomorrow.

The thing about white beasts is, well two things....the first spawn will tell you right away about each block. On a map that block1 is bad, no time at all is wasted. One variation of a map, the first spawn tells you that block 1 and 2 are good. And the second thing is so many of the spawns are skippable.

And I swear something is wrong with my account. The last time I got a PF was 3 times ago that M cast had 3*. During the carnival sometime. I got it twice in a row too, but not since.

kejen
Mar 17, 2009, 10:43 PM
Really wish I knew Duel in the Ruins needed 2 people before I wasted about an hour opening the lobby.

De Rol Le is the best one I think now. Block 1 will tell you block 2 is good for all the maps. So in theory you should have a 50% chance to get jaggo every time.

Up to 96 jaggos so far. Should see a board before I kill 200 I hope. But now I got my strategy down, so jaggos should come faster. Plus getting 6 a try helps too.

mvffin
Mar 18, 2009, 03:23 AM
Caves of Ice has given me the most jaggos so far. and I usually get done around 6-7 min solo.

Duel in the Ruins doesn't like me when it comes to jaggos. I hear about how other people get them all the time, but when I go there, its around once per hour or more. = \

Ran Awoken Serpent 7 times one day, all with correct b1, and got no jaggos.

WB is so tiring, I only go there if I don't feel like soloing and if the none of the 10ish people I usually run with are not on.

Swiftstrike
Mar 19, 2009, 03:17 AM
It takes me so long to solo WB (30 minutes) ... I feel so sad lol.

beatrixkiddo
Mar 19, 2009, 03:23 AM
8 minutes to solo WB S, but I rarely get Jaggos.

Can't solo DitR because my modem drops whenever I try to lag through the fences.

20 minutes to solo AS S, but I rarely get Jaggos.

PF whenever I randomly get invited, as I haven't been flagged since day 1 of the lobby.

This is gonna be another annoying White Day.

kejen
Mar 20, 2009, 04:43 AM
After I decoded beatrixkiddo's post, I tried DitR again. Very nice. I know if I have jaggo in under 3 minutes on 2 of the maps.

I saw a shooting star today on the way home. I asked it to please give me a love inferno.