PDA

View Full Version : PSU PSU vs PSP Weapons. *Possible Spoilers*

Delete
Mar 11, 2009, 08:43 PM
First, i am not exactly sure where to post this. Guess this will do.

Also, this does have some *Possible Spoilers*, so read at your risk.

This is basically a comparison between the 2 as i think Phantasy Star Portable (PSP), has alot of cool weapons. Im only a 51 at the moment, and yet ive found and bought alot of cool weapons, be it a rifle (Holy Ray) or a double saber (yes i like the pretty baton mind you) . Comparing this to PSU may be unfair as PSP seems to have wayyyyy more weapons altogether.

So, i must ask, do you guys think any of these will come out to PSU excluding the Holy Ray and other things we already know, i mean like the Genfu, or even the other things like meseta fury. Lol, i wont ruin that one.

PS:Probably shoulda put this in Phantasy star portable section, didnt know i was gonna talk about PSP more -_-

God_Shiden
Mar 11, 2009, 09:06 PM
Doubt it. If it does come, awesome. If it doesnt, no big deal. Gotta go with the flow in PSU.

mvffin
Mar 11, 2009, 09:08 PM
Supposedly we're getting hundreds of "new" weapons for PSU in a supplemental update. This update still doesn't have a date in japan yet, but it will likely have a lot of the PSP weapons included in it. Yes, as of right now, PSP has more weapons.

EspioKaos
Mar 11, 2009, 09:11 PM
Japan's upcoming AOTI supplemental update will be adding numerous PSP weapons to AOTI. So far, only three have been confirmed (Din De Bel, Twin Distortion and Amore Rose), but with over 100 new weapons planned to be added, you can expect plenty more to show up.

Arika
Mar 11, 2009, 10:25 PM
PSU will have more weapons eventually.

ShuttleXpC
Mar 11, 2009, 10:39 PM
I want the Heart Double Saber that shoots hearts everywhere (not sweet death).

darkante
Mar 12, 2009, 12:10 AM
I´m pretty sure that almost every weapon from PSP will eventually come in PSU: AotI.
They are way to lazy to make more unique ones. (i think lol)

DarkEliteRico
Mar 12, 2009, 05:26 PM
I like the PSP weapons better, nothing like actually having status effects on Grand Crosses now (Shock lvl 2) The idea of specific classes dropping items ala PSO in a way was a great idea, the other thing I'm liking about PSP is the achievement system.

Delete
Mar 13, 2009, 05:56 AM
Yes, i too like the achievement system. Nothing beats free stuff. Lol.

OriginalB
Mar 13, 2009, 11:55 PM
I, for one, dislike the achievement because it gives away some of the best weapons without having to actually find them... lame. It makes them that much LESS special when you have it

System-Id
Mar 14, 2009, 12:05 AM
PSP Has more weps than PSU and its been out for a small amount of time

ErtaiClou
Mar 14, 2009, 12:46 PM
How could GRM hold the only tech-mags? They have to bring over the awesome tech-mags of Yohmei from PSP imo.