PDA

View Full Version : SCAMMER SIGHTED

Avenged
Mar 12, 2009, 12:13 AM
on the xbox 360 servers...

*info removed*

He sells Meseta for real life money and he hacks into your card and takes the money after you "buy" his meseta i have no clue how he did it but my brother on his gamertag lost 145$ of our moms and it was threw Pay Pal or something like that.

Be careful and stay away from him, hes pretty dang good.

hunterseifer
Mar 12, 2009, 12:31 AM
:/ Well I'm not on 360 but when I saw this, might as well tell ya:
1. Ive actually heard of this guy before reading this thread >.>;
2. If he gets banned, your bro is going to get banned for buying the meseta, and if your on the same debit card/credit you likely will too.
3. This is in the wrong forum... should be in psu general, but it'll probably get moved to cheaters(closed) forum

GJ for breaking the rules O.o

kejen
Mar 12, 2009, 12:51 AM
You can get banned for buying meseta? Haha, that's awesome.

Anyways, if it was through paypal, there is no way he got your credit card info. That's why paypal exists, so you don't have to give your info out to random people. And don't you have to confirm the payment? So there is no way he could have charged you twice.

Something isn't right here. But serves you/your brother right for buying meseta. Feel bad for your mom though. Too lazy to earn meseta in the game, too lazy to get a job and use your own money to buy meseta, and your mom gets her hard earned money stolen. See what you have done?

hunterseifer
Mar 12, 2009, 01:18 AM
I wonder how much meseta he bought with 145$

Miss Malevolent
Mar 12, 2009, 03:18 AM
Well...

#1. This guy is a known scammer... Or at least, I've known for a long time he was a scammer, as well as most of the people I know...

#2. Your brother is an idiot for buying meseta in the first place.

mvffin
Mar 12, 2009, 03:25 AM
yes. and I'm pretty sure its against PSOW forum rules to mention player names or ID's regardless of what they did to you.

Swiftstrike
Mar 12, 2009, 05:10 AM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_vb3_board_usage

Privacy/Harassment/Stalking
Do not post messages from Private Email/Private Mail/Private Logs if they are meant to be private. In addition, please do not threaten or harass members via Private Mail. Threatening a physical action towards any member will result in serious and possible legal action. Do not post private information about anyone, make posts that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent. Do not post private information from our site somewhere else. Do not post private content or messages sent through our forums on another website without the explicit permission or consent of the author or the recipient of the private message. Continually harassing a member or a group of person and being offensive is not tolerated. Specifically going after a member in a hostile manner is not tolerated. Do not "stalk" or otherwise harass anyone in any way through the website or communication methods of the forums. Do not contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted. Your use of the PSOW forums signifies acknowledgement of and agreement to our privacy policy. You further acknowledge and agree that PSOW may, in its sole discretion, preserve or disclose your content, as well as your information, such as email addresses, IP addresses, timestamps, and other user information, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: comply with legal process; enforce these Ruless; respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties; or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of PSOW, or its members.

Ryna
Mar 12, 2009, 07:09 AM
Use the form on the official site to report this person. Posting his information here won't do any good.