PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody have any news about Sekai?

milka
Mar 12, 2009, 08:20 PM
D:

I heard a german boy went shooting everyone in her school!!!

God_Shiden
Mar 12, 2009, 08:23 PM
Yea incase you havent noticed.....its kinda psu-freaking general. is this some kinda joke thread? cuz its not even remotely funny. But hey maybe i'm wrong.

Suzuka Miyamoto
Mar 12, 2009, 08:38 PM
True story youtube it.

ashley50
Mar 12, 2009, 09:07 PM
yesterday's news?

and not funny :l...

jShazBot
Mar 12, 2009, 09:57 PM
You guys are dicks.
This is hilarious. Who is Sekai anyway?

Retehi
Mar 12, 2009, 09:57 PM
I wasn't aware Germany had a population of 120 people.

I heard a german boy went shooting everyone in her school!!!

???

jShazBot
Mar 12, 2009, 10:06 PM
I wasn't aware Germany had a population of 120 people.

???

Wait, what?

Uncle_bob
Mar 12, 2009, 10:09 PM
Are you all drunk?

Retehi
Mar 12, 2009, 10:12 PM
Sort of

jShazBot
Mar 12, 2009, 10:13 PM
Are you all drunk?

I sWear to drnUk i'M n0t gOd!

...your moms drunk.

Akimorou
Mar 12, 2009, 10:20 PM
No, there's no blood in vodka system. Anyhow people died, yelling at somebody for posting news isn't going to bring them back. Let them talk..

ashley50
Mar 12, 2009, 10:53 PM
Who is Sekai anyway?

Its best you do not know...lets leave it that way

Nitro Vordex
Mar 12, 2009, 10:56 PM
So is she dead or what?

Sinue_v2
Mar 12, 2009, 11:11 PM
Does this taste like Snapple?

Shadowpawn
Mar 12, 2009, 11:14 PM
I think the topic creator is talking about the forum member Sekai. If that's the case then don't you think this kind of thing is reversed for PMs? In any case, let's hope nothing happened to him/her.

Vitamin_D
Mar 12, 2009, 11:29 PM
Does this taste like Snapple?

I'd hope it's not like that...

Vanzazikon
Mar 13, 2009, 12:25 AM
Well, if you want to know who Sekai is, here's a link to his page and spotlight page which confirms his location:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=47114

http://www.pso-world.com/memberspotlight.php?date=2008-08-31

And for those who have not heard of the news of the shooting, here's a link to it:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090311/ap_on_re_eu/eu_germany_school_attack

relentless
Mar 13, 2009, 10:40 AM
Thanks for worrying about me, milka, but next time think about it first. You have my MSN plus can PM me and whatever, so umm, what the hell. lol
But ok, next time I get news about:
http://aemhostel.org/blog_data/milka.jpg

I'll open a new thread as well. :)

And no, I wasn't near that area of the shooting nor did I know about it till I clicked on Vanzazikon's link.
Sad though, how some Realschueler can freak out like that.

edit:
I also request for this topic to be kinda, umm, edited. lol At least for the topic name.

Vanzazikon
Mar 13, 2009, 11:42 AM
And no, I wasn't near that area of the shooting nor did I know about it till I clicked on Vanazikon's link.;________;

Puppet_Papaya
Mar 13, 2009, 11:46 AM
I sWear to drnUk i'M n0t gOd!

...your moms drunk.

Watch it, mister. Apparently "your mom" jokes aren't appropriate anymore. I made one while playing PSO the other day and this guy FREAKED out after he informed me that his mom died when he was 14. I didn't say anything after that until he told me I'd hear from a moderator soon. i told him "thank you".
Moral of the story; you should ALWAYS check with everybody present before making a joke. Remember, you will be held accountable for not knowing what will offend somebody ;p

Nitro Vordex
Mar 13, 2009, 11:55 AM
Your face isn't appropriate.

astuarlen
Mar 13, 2009, 01:05 PM
Your face isn't appropriate.

Sooooooo not cool.
Your mom killed my face.

raikomaru40
Mar 13, 2009, 01:06 PM
Your mom's face killed your face.

Vanzazikon
Mar 13, 2009, 02:29 PM
Your face killed my mom.

Uncle_bob
Mar 14, 2009, 07:54 PM
Watch it, mister. Apparently "your mom" jokes aren't appropriate anymore. I made one while playing PSO the other day and this guy FREAKED out after he informed me that his mom died when he was 14. I didn't say anything after that until he told me I'd hear from a moderator soon. i told him "thank you".
Moral of the story; you should ALWAYS check with everybody present before making a joke. Remember, you will be held accountable for not knowing what will offend somebody ;p

I offended your mom.

MetaZedlen
Mar 14, 2009, 08:01 PM

Well, it looks to me like he was just in a shitty place at a shitty time...

I've dealt with that before, and I really just shrug it off... the only person that really suffered from that whole deal was you for having to listen to his pissing and moaning.

Now bear in mind that I wouldn't be happy if I had to hear that kind of joke if I were in his situation, but I wouldn't have flipped out like he did...

Drama, it's so stupid...

milka
Mar 14, 2009, 08:09 PM
Thanks for worrying about me, milka, but next time think about it first. You have my MSN plus can PM me and whatever, so umm, what the hell. lol
But ok, next time I get news about:
http://aemhostel.org/blog_data/milka.jpg

I'll open a new thread as well. :)

And no, I wasn't near that area of the shooting nor did I know about it till I clicked on Vanzazikon's link.
Sad though, how some Realschueler can freak out like that.

edit:
I also request for this topic to be kinda, umm, edited. lol At least for the topic name.

n_n;;