PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 So, I left a long time ago...

Kichi
Mar 13, 2009, 12:37 AM
And am debating coming back.

The biggest problem however, is I have ONE friend who still plays...and his PS2 is out of commission currently.

Another smaller problem, is I NEVER maxed my character level. Not even when the cap was under 100. In fact, if I'm correct, my character is STILL level 55. At least, that's the maximum level he is in any of my screen shots.

So here's my question...IF I came back...would anyone help me out?

I really don't care much what missions I run, as long as I run them with friends. So if anyone would be willing to help out, I'll probably pay for a month, and see how things go.

Thanks in advance to anyone who offers to help!

Suzuka Miyamoto
Mar 13, 2009, 12:41 AM
(\_/) Bunny love
(^.-) you
(..)(..)

If i had a ps2 i would help you. But i have xbox360 ( better )

Kichi
Mar 13, 2009, 12:43 AM
Yeah....I would get the 360 version...but i don't have a 360, and have no plans to buy one. So yeah....

Thanks anyways.

ChibiBecca
Mar 13, 2009, 12:46 AM
if you spot me online and i'm not in the middle of something importaint.. i'll be more then happy to run some missions with you. ^^

my character's name is Becca-An and i'm normally lurking on uni 5 or 2.

Zyrusticae
Mar 13, 2009, 12:47 AM
Hmmm. I don't know how much help I would be.

But if you get in Universe 2 (Caelum) and go to either Paracabana Coast or The Pavilion of Air: Top, there's plenty of folks doing runs there. Of course, if you don't have AotI then you're SOL on both those counts.

Also, are you playing PC or PS2?

Suzuka Miyamoto
Mar 13, 2009, 12:48 AM
Yeah....I would get the 360 version...but i don't have a 360, and have no plans to buy one. So yeah....

Thanks anyways.

If you did have 360 psu i would give you 10m to help start you off again.

Kichi
Mar 13, 2009, 12:52 AM
ChibiBecca:
Thanks! If we could a arrange to get each other's partner cards, should I decide to play, I'll definitely take you up on that.

Zyrusticae:
I'm on PC, why?

And don't worry, I have the expansion.

Suzuka:
Heh, thanks. Too bad the 360 has VERY few games I want.

Suzuka Miyamoto
Mar 13, 2009, 12:58 AM
ChibiBecca:
Thanks! If we could a arrange to get each other's partner cards, should I decide to play, I'll definitely take you up on that.

Zyrusticae:
I'm on PC, why?

And don't worry, I have the expansion.

Suzuka:
Heh, thanks. Too bad the 360 has VERY few games I want.

(\_/) Bunny hate
(-.-) you
(..)(..)

But 360 is r better than ps2. But ps2 does have some of my favorite jrpg games.

Kichi
Mar 13, 2009, 01:00 AM
As I said, I'm playing on PC actually. Though I do have a PS2 and a PS3.

The 360 jus has so few exclusives that I have any interest in.

anyways, let's keep this on topic.

Suzuka Miyamoto
Mar 13, 2009, 01:02 AM
Never mind (-_- )''''''''''''

Zyrusticae
Mar 13, 2009, 01:04 AM
Just curious. Well, you should have no trouble finding peeps to play with, then.

I'd help, but I think my character might end up killing everything too fast considering our level difference (if it's as big as you say it is). Even so, if you see no one around, my character's in my sig. Feel free to toss a mail my way if you need someone. (I also like socializing, although I suck at starting conversations.)

System-Id
Mar 13, 2009, 01:06 AM
If you did have 360 psu i would give you 10m to help start you off again.

How kind ^^;
kudos

Kichi
Mar 13, 2009, 01:09 AM
Heh, you sound a LOT like me, Zyrusticae, at least, I have the same issue. I REALLY like to socialize, but terrible at conversation, especially finding topics.

I very well may try to meet up with you.

hiraisho
Mar 13, 2009, 01:12 AM
I tend to get on at random times but if you see me on I'll join you in some runs to help ya level. I don't mind on the location, gives me an excuse to play levels I don't play much. As to where to find me I would either be on Hiraisho or Vequi. Most likely be either level Hira's techs or Vequi's crossbow bullets in Sleeping Warriors (Parum) or Grove of Fanatics (Neudaiz).

Kichi
Mar 13, 2009, 01:16 AM
Kk, thanks Hiraisho.

EDIT: I had better go to bed, and I'll probably by busy most of tomorrow, but I'll have some time. If you guys could help me find more friends to play with, that would be awesome.

THANKS SO MUCH! I'm definitely thinking of coming back now.

_Vyser_
Mar 13, 2009, 01:20 AM
I'll help ya as well if I'm not busy with anything terribly important at the time. I usually hang out on uni 7, but I do go to uni 5 from time-to-time. My characters are listed in my sig. Hopefully we can meet up at some point.

hiraisho
Mar 13, 2009, 10:03 AM
oh right, I forgot bout that, I'm either on Uni 2, or the universe named Phoenix, forgot which number that was.

Kichi
Mar 13, 2009, 03:51 PM
Okay, Looks like I WILL be coming back. So if anyone else is willing to help, please post, and I'll try to meet up with you!

unicorn
Mar 13, 2009, 09:48 PM
I can help! I have alts I feel like playing as (around the same lvl as you). Annnd I really don't have many friends in PSU these days, so I don't mind making my social circle larger, lol. My friends don't really play with me no more. :(

But I also have a higher lvl char if you need quick lebels (and I could use PM BST raising! lol).

So yeah, let me know if you ever wanna get together!

Caustic
Mar 13, 2009, 10:33 PM
I'll be glad to play with you. In fact, I just recently switched to the PC and my highest is a 65 right now....so you would actually be helping me out too, lol. Name's Caustic

Kichi
Mar 14, 2009, 12:52 AM
OKAY, I''m back. And as it turn out my character is level 64. I'm getting off for tonight, but thank you all so much for replying. I'll try and meet up with all of you soon.

ChibiBecca
Mar 14, 2009, 02:14 AM
i've written your character's names down and will keep an eye out for them. :) should you spot me AFKing in my shop, please feel free to drop off your card.

Kichi
Mar 14, 2009, 01:09 PM
Alright, well, I'm on now, semi afk, but still on. I'll probably be on uni7 (phoenix) at the Parum Juice Bar.

Danny_Dark
Mar 14, 2009, 01:39 PM
Welcome Back.

Kichi
Mar 14, 2009, 01:43 PM
thanks!