PDA

View Full Version : TTF TTF TTF

Uncle_bob
Mar 13, 2009, 01:09 AM
Can we at least get through Forest 2 before you start yelling "TTF PLZ"? God damn, son.

Shit.

Weeaboolits
Mar 13, 2009, 03:43 AM
Just go to the quest counter and select Today's Rate instead.

darkante
Mar 13, 2009, 07:29 AM
I usually leaves when people nags for TTF.
Cīmon a little variety is fun. Random mission ftw.

Volcompat321
Mar 13, 2009, 09:32 AM
what exactly is ttf?

darkante
Mar 13, 2009, 10:01 AM
Towards The Future aka....Take That Fun!

Vanzazikon
Mar 13, 2009, 10:03 AM
what exactly is ttf?Time to fail. Which is what happens to people who plays it to much.

Volcompat321
Mar 13, 2009, 10:19 AM
uh huh....im kinda lost, im assuming it has to do with pso, BB maybe?
never played pso or bb so...if its about that, it would explain why im lost.

Vanzazikon
Mar 13, 2009, 10:31 AM
Yet... you have a HUcast avatar It's understandable. :)

Rust
Mar 13, 2009, 10:34 AM
Was TTF the thing we done with Levi the other day?

I have never done this quest, I usually do Endless Nightmare's and Story Mode quests. :confused:

Vanzazikon
Mar 13, 2009, 10:37 AM
Was TTF the thing we done with Levi the other day?Yeah, it was.

Rust
Mar 13, 2009, 10:43 AM
Ah...

This quest is bland...

Zarode
Mar 13, 2009, 10:53 AM
White Beast White Beast White Beast :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Mar 13, 2009, 11:56 AM
Except TTF gives more experience.

....OR DOES IT!?

*CHALLENGE*

Kent
Mar 13, 2009, 12:09 PM
...Challenge mode is superior, anyway.

But really, I guess the new Sonic Team decided that spamming quests is what made PSO fun, therefore, it must be most accurately represented in PSU, with the most spam-condusive design elements possible. :/

KodiaX987
Mar 13, 2009, 12:29 PM
I remember WC used to make gamed called "TTF Sucks" on PSO:GC and people came in specifically to flame him. :disapprove:

Honestly, I don't mind doing TTF once in a while, but the sheer majority of players out there do this quest ALL THE FUCKING TIME. Every minute they spend online, they spend it doing TTF 'till they are blue in the face.

Shit man, thank God Sega didn't make a demo that consisted only of this quest. Had they done that, the amount of legitimate buyers wouldn't have even gone past the double digits.

darkante
Mar 13, 2009, 01:19 PM
Shit man, thank God Sega didn't make a demo that consisted only of this quest. Had they done that, the amount of legitimate buyers wouldn't have even gone past the double digits.
You know what? That would be the hard truth, people would only play that demo. Lol

AlexCraig
Mar 13, 2009, 02:29 PM
I hear ya, Uncle. What made it worse for me was when I'm not even in a playing group.

Group name: "Check Room"

Guy: TTF?
Alex: This is not a game group. This is just so I, and possible some others, can use the check room briefly, then leave.
Guy: Wat
Alex: I can't really explain it much simpler than that.
Guy: *Goes down to Ragol and beats stuff up* TTF now?
Alex: No
Guy: *Laters leaves, usually with the quick "fuck you" on the end*

Had the same thing in my trade/sell parties in the past, too. Sometimes even worse.

I had a group called "S>Low Rares". 9-10* items. Some guy came in asking if I had some 12* gun or sword. I told him I was selling "low rares" and that I had nothing above 10*. Guy abruptly left disgruntled.

Vanzazikon
Mar 13, 2009, 02:35 PM
I love it when n00bs come in a mag feeding room and ask for TTF. I immediately say "what's ttf?"
Then the other players who are feeding their mags joins in and say what's he talking about, what is this madness, what's he saying I don't understand n00bish, etc. I can't help but laugh. :wacko:

Weeaboolits
Mar 13, 2009, 03:32 PM
I lock my games when I'm just using the checkroom, it's really obnoxious when I'm trying to transfer items and get A PLAYER IS JOINING THE GAME PLEASE WAIT every three seconds.

Uncle_bob
Mar 13, 2009, 09:49 PM
For those of you that haven't play PSO.. TTF is the White Beast of PSO.

I remember WC used to make gamed called "TTF Sucks" on PSO:GC.

I'm doing this now. :wacko:

Leviathan
Mar 13, 2009, 11:40 PM
I love it when n00bs come in a mag feeding room and ask for TTF. I immediately say "what's ttf?"
Then the other players who are feeding their mags joins in and say what's he talking about, what is this madness, what's he saying I don't understand n00bish, etc. I can't help but laugh. :wacko:

I usually name my game MAG Feeding AFK, that way no one does that stupid stuff.

SStrikerR
Mar 14, 2009, 05:27 PM
And I laugh because Bawb went from like 60 to 85 in about 3 days.
(TTF anyone?)

Randomness
Mar 14, 2009, 05:33 PM

Gotta try this sometime.

furrypaws
Mar 15, 2009, 12:01 AM
I dunno what it's like on BB, but MSB seems to be the second most spammed. Normally, conversations after I do a run or two with a full group go like this.

Me: Hey, want to do a quest?
Person 1: TTF?
Me: Nah, had enough of that. Any other suggestions?
Person 2: MSB?
Me: Um...no, I've had enough of that too. Anyone else?
Person 3: LHS/RT? (Normally the last vary between these two)
Me: ...

Happens just about every time I ask if anyone wants a quest. Those four quests always pop up.

AlexCraig
Mar 15, 2009, 12:11 AM
MSB was removed from BB.

Nitro Vordex
Mar 15, 2009, 12:12 AM
Was it? o_O

Commodity
Mar 15, 2009, 12:19 AM
Arr Tea was where it was at anyways.

AlexCraig
Mar 15, 2009, 12:23 AM
Was it? o_O

I'm pretty sure. I could be wrong, but I haven't done it for some time.

KodiaX987
Mar 15, 2009, 07:36 AM
Hey didn't the removal of MSB spawn rage everywhere on the servers? :wacko:

Adriano
Mar 15, 2009, 08:45 AM
Christmas fiasco + Solo mode > TTF Multmode

TrueChaos
Mar 15, 2009, 10:21 AM
what's MSB??

i was with RAcast once and some lvl 80 guy joined and kept bugging us to do TTF. even after we both said no he kept on about it. i do a lot of solo TTF as i'm hunting some items and that's the quickest was to get the enemies i want. i don't go past the mines at the mo, once i've beaten all the Canabins in that room i quit. Christmas Fiasco is a great quest.

furrypaws
Mar 15, 2009, 10:59 AM
MSB was removed from BB.

Oh, it was? There was some talk of fixing it for GCN players but nothing happened.

Basically if you've ever played the quest A New Hope, it was that, except multiplayer. Naturally, as you can imagine, any challenge the quest originally had is decimated when you throw in even one extra player that can revive you and hold your back. The first room of Temple in that quest can give a ton of EXP in a very short time if you've got an optimal group (ie. HUcasts and rangers with spreads). Heck, even playing ANH when you're good enough gives tons of XP.

Sayara
Mar 17, 2009, 09:50 AM
I was half expecting this to be a 5 year old thread being bumped :wacko:

Powder Keg
Mar 18, 2009, 01:06 PM
That started to annoy me a little when I was playing BB for a while. On the bright side, all it takes is one no (you) and nobody plays it.

Vanzazikon
Mar 18, 2009, 02:07 PM
I'm playing TTF atm. :3

Blitzkommando
Mar 19, 2009, 02:55 AM
ET ET ET ET ET ET

That was the most common result of an Episode II game way back when. And, before the tard would even mention that the first phrase they would type would be, "I CLAIM J-SWORD." Holy balls PSO could be annoying as hell with random players.

jmanx
Mar 19, 2009, 03:30 AM
Im sorry there is not mission greater then a mission that allows to kill you team with the dragon /end topic

Nitro Vordex
Mar 24, 2009, 05:48 PM
Im sorry there is not mission greater then a mission that allows to kill you team with the dragon /end topic
Until your team stomps the shit out of you because you're a joke of a boss/dragon.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Mar 25, 2009, 01:36 PM
It's online only, so meh.

Randomness
Mar 25, 2009, 02:12 PM
Until your team stomps the shit out of you because you're a joke of a boss/dragon.

Yeah.
Force:ZAP ZAP ZAP
Ranger:PEW PEW PEW
Hunter:RUN RUN RUN (Never reaches dragon)

You die.