PDA

View Full Version : Love Inferno Hunt

Pages : [1] 2

Volcompat321
Mar 13, 2009, 06:56 AM
Well, i have saw about 15 maps of jaggos, and no love inferno....
i got the pf with 500% drops, i even have 3 luck....
im starting to think the inferno(t) doesnt drop....
anyone get it yet?

Swiftstrike
Mar 13, 2009, 07:05 AM
Well, i have saw about 15 maps of jaggos, and no love inferno....
i got the pf with 500% drops, i even have 3 luck....
im starting to think the inferno(t) doesnt drop....
anyone get it yet?

I need help!
I am on the 360 servers.

Where is easiest way to hunt for Inferno solo at lvl 82? map and rank would help please! (and way to recognize right map)

Arika
Mar 13, 2009, 07:11 AM
What did you get from those jao then?

Volcompat321
Mar 13, 2009, 07:15 AM
deco's and delma

mvffin
Mar 13, 2009, 07:30 AM
there's 2 boards in shops right now, so I'm assuming someone found them. Either that or someone saved them for a year just to sell them now.

Arika
Mar 13, 2009, 07:31 AM
Not even Van brella?

Volcompat321
Mar 13, 2009, 07:42 AM
alright, i spoke too soon, 3 PF's later.....1 drops :D

no vanbrella...i thought that went away with this update?

Arika
Mar 13, 2009, 07:45 AM
so it is just so rare that you need 18 jao with 500% to get one?

did you see Jao on both 3 times?

Volcompat321
Mar 13, 2009, 07:59 AM
yes, three times we had jaggo, but only 1 jaggo dropped it, and didnt come to me :/

Swiftstrike
Mar 13, 2009, 08:07 AM
I am lvl 82 and need help finding the love inferno! What mission/rank will I need to run and which would be easiest to solo? And how can I tell a map is the one I am looking for?

Thanks in advance!

HienkyakuX
Mar 13, 2009, 08:13 AM
At your lv this are the only maps/rank u can go in to. Duel in the Ruins S2, Desert Terror S2, White Beast S, Caves of Ice S, Awoken Serpent S you can use this link to look at the sets for the maps; but remember jaggos must be lv 100+ to drop the laser. http://psupedia.info/Jaggo

Arika
Mar 13, 2009, 08:13 AM
No van brella? if so, I think it is special drop, so it doesn't effect with rare boost.

Beekeeper
Mar 13, 2009, 08:14 AM
Do you need a 4 member team to get Jaggos in PF?

Volcompat321
Mar 13, 2009, 08:16 AM
White beast is always easy.....heres what psu pedia says about the jaggo maps....worked for me a lot so far

rare enemy maps for White Beast-

B1: Door closed in front
B2: Stairway to lower room
(the following are FIRST spawns, on each block)
block 1 you want 5 sageeta, block 2 you want 6 kakwane, block 3 you want 3 sageeta, when they die, 3 more, when they die only 2 more...(pretty much if you see sageeta you have jaggo)

next

B1: Door closed in front
B2: Door closed in front
(again, first spawn of each block)
block 1 you want 6 kakwane, block 2 you want 6 sageeta, block 3 you want 3 sageeta, when they die, 3 sageeta, they die 2 sageeta.

next

Stairway to lower room
(again, first spawn of each block)
block 1 you want gohmon, block 2 you want 5 kakwane when they die, you want 2 kakwane, when they die you want 4 kakwane, block 3 you want 3 sageeta, when they die, 3 sageeta, when they die 2 sageeta.

on the last vairent, i havent had any luck with getting jaggo, but psupedia says jaggo appear on that one. good luck, and to make things easier, if you dont start off with these maps, just abandon and try again.

desturel
Mar 13, 2009, 08:17 AM
which would be easiest to solo?

Caves of Ice if you have a freeze resist.

White beast is always easy....

Not if you are soloing as a level 82.

HienkyakuX
Mar 13, 2009, 08:17 AM
Do you need a 4 member team to get Jaggos in PF?

yes you need 4 at least.

Volcompat321
Mar 13, 2009, 08:18 AM
what he said lol.....although if your on ps2....ive seen people glitch to where you only need 1 person....i wouldnt try it, cause you could d/c, and i dont condone glitching :D

Volcompat321
Mar 13, 2009, 08:20 AM
even at level 82, with decent pa....its easy as hell...AS LONG as you have a sleep res...without it, i dont think its soloable at that level.

Arika
Mar 13, 2009, 08:22 AM
So my theory is that love inferno has 1% drop rate outside PF, and 5% drop rate in PF.

Volcompat321
Mar 13, 2009, 08:25 AM
i have no idea...lol...i hope its not like that, or people hopes of the market being loaded with them are faded....i hope its like the dagger of serafi.. .there were tons of those, i just recently sold a 34% for 14.5 mil, and compared to what they were, thats cheap as hell! and inferno werent super expensive anyway, ive seen em go for around 20-50 mil....so im hoping it will be super low by the halfway mark. IF i dont find any by then, ill start buying.

Swiftstrike
Mar 13, 2009, 08:25 AM
Thanks all, i will try this out ... see ya at the mission counter!

Volcompat321
Mar 13, 2009, 08:26 AM
well, im on pc/ps2, but i do wish you good luck! id help by running with you, but since im not on that server.....well, you know lol.

Golto
Mar 13, 2009, 08:32 AM
Outside of PF its more like a 0.2% chance (1/500).

Arika
Mar 13, 2009, 08:33 AM
Halp serafi, dagger of serafi, and love bow are all 10* you were talking about.

we hunted Amure jao last year with AoI drop rate, and the estimate drop rate is like 1% only. So I think if it indeed have 500% then it is 1x5 = 5% drop rate.

Swiftstrike
Mar 13, 2009, 08:37 AM
Oh, one thing: I was running white beast (S I think lol) with some friends a few days ago and the 1st spawn was a Bil De Ver (spelling?) with other creatures ... we got Jaggos on block 3 sometime later ...

Volcompat321
Mar 13, 2009, 08:43 AM
wow...i had no idea

Volcompat321
Mar 13, 2009, 08:44 AM
must be a differernt mission.....theres no bil de bear on WB lol....im not sure where you were....sounds like moatoob tho.

Swiftstrike
Mar 13, 2009, 08:46 AM
must be a differernt mission.....theres no bil de bear on WB lol....im not sure where you were....sounds like moatoob tho.

Oh wow I feel stupid, I remember now. it was Moatoob lol. er, one of the mining ones.

dogg1000
Mar 13, 2009, 08:48 AM
That sounds like desert terror if its3 blocks. Two blocks would be caves of ice

Volcompat321
Mar 13, 2009, 08:56 AM
lol its no big deal :D
i prefer white beast....i think you should try, IF you have sleep res, and decent pa's
depending on class, and race, you should breeze right through it.
its not as hard as some people say^^^^ lol

Swiftstrike
Mar 13, 2009, 09:13 AM
ok, i just got sleep / resist and an S rank line shield ... hopefully I wont get slaughtered lol.

Volcompat321
Mar 13, 2009, 09:21 AM
what class, and race are you?

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 13, 2009, 09:22 AM
So far 2 rare spawns....nothing >_< lol
1 rare mission......i think we got a halarod from one of them >.>

Volcompat321
Mar 13, 2009, 09:26 AM
:/ they do drop, i confirmed that...when i DIDNT get it lol :D

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 13, 2009, 09:33 AM
:/ they do drop, i confirmed that...when i DIDNT get it lol :D

O i believe you lol

Swiftstrike
Mar 13, 2009, 09:34 AM
what class, and race are you?

I am a lvl 20 human fighgunner (bad combo lol).

Question:

I just ran into this ...

White Beast S
B1: Door in front of me locked, 5 sageeta
B2: door in front of me locked, 6 kakwane
B3: [not there yet]
wrong mapset? should I reset?

Volcompat321
Mar 13, 2009, 09:39 AM
:D good luck in the hunts everyone...........its gonna be....fun....for 3 weeks of this wep...

Volcompat321
Mar 13, 2009, 09:42 AM
no, imo you shouldnt reset cause you do have a chance of a serafi senba...although, ive seen only a few maps linked to its drop...but im no expert lol.
so your level 80something, fighgunner....good pa's? if so it should be a somewhat easy mission....good pa=21+ i guess, depending on % of weps, or lvl of bullets :D

Swiftstrike
Mar 13, 2009, 09:58 AM
My specs:

Human level 81 (lvl 20 fighgunner)

Pallet:
Arb Magana 0/10 4% :ice: + Twin Freeze lvl 6

Apocalypse 2/10 17% :ground: + rising Strike lvl 40
Magga Guin 5/9 20% :dark: + Dark Fury lvl 30

Blackheart 0/10 12% :ice: + Gravity Strike lvl 16
Drumline 0/10 16% :ice: + Frozen Fury lvl 19

Armor:
Rabol Lumirus 28% :ground:
Mega / Power
Sleep / Resist
Electro Heart

Volcompat321
Mar 13, 2009, 10:04 AM
well, ive certainly seen better pallets, but its not completley horrible...
a fighgunner with no doublesaber(s)? or even twin daggers?
i suggest trying for a spear, twin daggers, single dagger, with a mech gun, maybe even
some twin claws....for your level, anything over 20% is decent enough to get by.
i havea 360 account i dont use...if its still active, ill give you the meseta(which isnt much)
since i play the pc/ps2 so i dont have much time on 360...im level....45, and 20 lmao
anyway, ill check it if its active ill repost, if not, ill post anyway :D

darkante
Mar 13, 2009, 10:05 AM
My specs:

Pallet:

Armor:
Mega / Power
Sleep / Resist
Electro Heart

In bold will make things die at a good pace. =)
Just get as high of a PP gun as you can, ATP on a mechgun is unimportant.

Volcompat321
Mar 13, 2009, 10:07 AM
checked to see if its active....its not :/ sorry:(
im not 100% sure of the 360 shop prices, but over here all the wep types i listed are pretty much under 1 mil...like 90k-1 mil or so.. with decent %..if you have 2 mil, i suggest upgrading some :D

desturel
Mar 13, 2009, 10:18 AM
even at level 82, with decent pa....its easy as hell...AS LONG as you have a sleep res...without it, i dont think its soloable at that level.

You seem to underestimate how easily a pack of Kakwane can mob and kill a single person at level 82. Not to mention Olgohmon and Komazli teamed together. It mostly depends on your class and race, but you make it seem like it is easy for anyone to do underleveled. It's not.

Alecc
Mar 13, 2009, 10:31 AM
i smell angry people, just like last year :D

Volcompat321
Mar 13, 2009, 10:34 AM
uh, i EASILY kill that mission, on my alt, at the time level 75, FG cast....worst mst i think....kakwane yea, they can kill you, but for someone with guns (fighgunner)
you can safely stay away and kill....i didnt say you could do it fast, i just said it was easy.
anything with guns, can kill all those from a distance...i dont underestimate anything in that mission, you just overestimate it. its really not hard at level 80+.

Swiftstrike
Mar 13, 2009, 10:37 AM
They are expensive ugh ....

i will see about other weapons ... I dont like using their type lol

Chuck_Norris
Mar 13, 2009, 10:50 AM
I saw a Love Inferno my very first Jaggo of the day. (Albeit, in PF, but it was still the first.)

Golto
Mar 13, 2009, 11:25 AM
If its 1% I must have been unlucky last year as I had nearly 250 Jaggo Amures and no luck getting them to drop the board.

dexter_safe
Mar 13, 2009, 11:30 AM
ok in 6 pf half of them had bird ( booo >.>) and the othe 3 that did 1 of them alone dropped 2 love inferno boards and the other droped 1 and 1 dropped nothing. 1 % em alot higher % i think

desturel
Mar 13, 2009, 11:52 AM
you can safely stay away and kill....i didnt say you could do it fast, i just said it was easy.

That's my point. If you want to hunt the Love Inferno solo while underleveled, White Beast is not the best place to be. Caves of Ice is easier and quicker. Now if you are in a group, I can't argue with White Beast (or Awoken Serpent for that matter).

Anyway, since the OP has already setup for White Beast, he might as well try it out and let us know how long it takes.

Swiftstrike
Mar 13, 2009, 12:03 PM
Takes about 30 minutes to get to 3rd block

desturel
Mar 13, 2009, 12:05 PM
Takes about 30 minutes to get to 3rd block

Don't forget that you should finish the mission in order to have a chance at Phantom Fissure.

Alecc
Mar 13, 2009, 12:12 PM
I saw a Love Inferno my very first Jaggo of the day. (Albeit, in PF, but it was still the first.)

just did my 1st run of the day (PF that someone else had), and jagoos dropped 1 love inferno, which went to the leader. I was surprised to see one so soon o.O

mvffin
Mar 13, 2009, 12:36 PM
saw one board drop in the first set of jaggos at PF. 2nd PF, no jaggo. 3rd PF had jaggo, but no board. 1 out of 12 for me so far.

personally, I think hunting jaggos on regular missions is futile. You have a much better chance of getting a board from phantom fissure, so I'm going to do the fastest runs possible, for more chances of PF.

Gibdozer
Mar 13, 2009, 01:03 PM
My specs:

Pallet:

Armor:
Mega / Power
Sleep / Resist
Electro Heart

I don't understand a fighgunner without a double saber, is like a fortefighter with terrible stats and no knuckles, lol. I have a lvl 86 fighgunner and I can solo WB S with np, granted I've been playing over a year, you need some double sabers and Tornado Dance if you want to solo as FG. You can not take my advice, but you will have more fun if you do. If you want to see some double saber PA's in action message my gamer tag, Gibdozer.

Neith
Mar 13, 2009, 01:15 PM
Incase anyone hasn't seen yet: http://www.psuxxx.info/uploader/src/up1005.jpg

'Get: Love Inferno 12*'

Lv150+ Jaggos are dropping it made...

darkante
Mar 13, 2009, 01:25 PM
Wow, i guess itīs been a long while ago i played White Beast.
But i noticed now that C version on S2 only seem to have 3 foes as initial spawn.

Is it supposed to be like that? I looked at psupedia and there it says 5.
I just wanna know so iīm doing the right spawn variation.

_Vyser_
Mar 13, 2009, 01:53 PM
Incase anyone hasn't seen yet: http://www.psuxxx.info/uploader/src/up1005.jpg

'Get: Love Inferno 12*'

Lv150+ Jaggos are dropping it made...
Nice! Looks like the speculations were true! :D I know what I'm going to be spamming...

ashley50
Mar 13, 2009, 01:59 PM
Wow, i guess itīs been a long while ago i played White Beast.
But i noticed now that C version on S2 only seem to have 3 foes as initial spawn.

Is it supposed to be like that? I looked at psupedia and there it says 5.
I just wanna know so iīm doing the right spawn variation.

They altered soem fo the spawns...instead of seeing teh usual 5 or 6 spawns on soem maps they reduced it to 3 and as you defeat a a mob another will spawn and so on till it reaches that "6" or "5"

I guess some people find it 'hard' to face all 5 or 6 at once ;l

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 13, 2009, 02:23 PM
They altered soem fo the spawns...instead of seeing teh usual 5 or 6 spawns on soem maps they reduced it to 3 and as you defeat a a mob another will spawn and so on till it reaches that "6" or "5"

I guess some people find it 'hard' to face all 5 or 6 at once ;l

i notice that too
i was looking at the spawn chart and no where did i see 3 kakwane o_o
So if i see 3 Kakwane + 3 more would that still count for the rare mission (if that set is what im looking for)

darthplagis
Mar 13, 2009, 02:48 PM
I don't understand a fighgunner without a double saber, is like a fortefighter with terrible stats and no knuckles, lol. I have a lvl 86 fighgunner and I can solo WB S with np, granted I've been playing over a year, you need some double sabers and Tornado Dance if you want to solo as FG. You can not take my advice, but you will have more fun if you do. If you want to see some double saber PA's in action message my gamer tag, Gibdozer.

really you DONT NEED DS as a figunner. I've been a figunner since fire break and even then they were and still are NOOBSABERS. they are only good for one thing and thats killing polty and pannon. and tornado dance was made for noobs also

get a few decent sets of daggers and a few twin sabers, match that with a set of twin hand guns and a mech gun or 2 with a saber and a dagger and NOTHING CAN STOP YOU.

i really hoped this situation of NOOBGUNNERS had vanished by now but alas it persists.

InfiniDragon
Mar 13, 2009, 02:50 PM
Wow, Inferno is that rare even on PF? XD

Guess my chances of finding a group to hunt them are slim to none, as now even more sheep will flock to WB after the confirmation of made Infernos (and as usual I avoid that mission like the Black Plague). I suppose I'll be speed running missions to try for PF then.

Oh and to the above comment...lol. Dubs are good weapons regardless of your opinions on them; they can do a lot more than "kill polty and pannon". Larger targets like Jarbas/Dilnazens and Dillans get eaten alive by Spiral Dance. As for the Tornado Dance comment, Fighmaster says "hi". TD = quick movement/transportation. That move saved me I don't even know how many times from eating an attack during World of Illusion.

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 13, 2009, 02:54 PM
Is it even worh with trying to find Jaggo Amures in free missions. *shrugs*

Lobos
Mar 13, 2009, 03:01 PM
really you DONT NEED DS as a figunner. I've been a figunner since fire break and even then they were and still are NOOBSABERS. they are only good for one thing and thats killing polty and pannon. and tornado dance was made for noobs also

get a few decent sets of daggers and a few twin sabers, match that with a set of twin hand guns and a mech gun or 2 with a saber and a dagger and NOTHING CAN STOP YOU.

i really hoped this situation of NOOBGUNNERS had vanished by now but alas it persists.

why are you fighgunner then O_o. just be an acrofighter and u'll do better since you dont use spears nor dbl sabers. XD

kejen
Mar 13, 2009, 03:27 PM
My specs:

Pallet:

Armor:
Mega / Power
Sleep / Resist
Electro Heart

You're buying the wrong items. You shouldn't even be looking at anything S rank right now, since you obviously can't afford it. A 50% C rank weapon is better than a 12% S rank....

For white beasts, get a delette line. Just checked and there is a 32% light for 700k. Also a 28% for 270k. It also comes with 2 endurance.

Electro heart is garbage. Try to find a rappy mode, puyoment aura, or aura field. They have 4 endurance instead of 2.

Weapons..

Nightwalker -double saber
heavy twins -twin saber
buccaneer -single saber (42% dark for 300k!!! right now, 36% for 90k!!!)
lumiess blau -twin dagger
muktrand - spear (why no spear? They are crucial)

You want dark weapons, and light armor for wb.

Chuck_Norris
Mar 13, 2009, 04:02 PM
I've been a figunner since fire break

Then why can't you spell "Fighgunner" right? :wacko:

Smidge204
Mar 13, 2009, 04:47 PM
Is it even worh with trying to find Jaggo Amures in free missions. *shrugs*

Well you have to run normal free missions to get the rare mission flag anyway, so why not make it a normal free mission that has a chance to spawn Jaggos?

Awoken Serpent FTW.
=Smidge=

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 13, 2009, 05:01 PM
Well you have to run normal free missions to get the rare mission flag anyway, so why not make it a normal free mission that has a chance to spawn Jaggos?

Awoken Serpent FTW.
=Smidge=

lol thats not what i mean.

I know a few people who are speed running WB S(some S2) regardless if they have jaggos or not to get Phantom fissure. While there are some who are actually looking for jaggo amures in the mission ( abandon if spawn wrong) thats what i was doing but thats not going well :P

I was just doing speed runs/jaggo hunting runs.....they where fast. (on average a run took bout 5 minutes) but when we did see jaggo amures all they dropped where WD Lover which isnt much of a problem since i expected that. But i have a feeling that most people are getting there from phantom fissure....so i figured just speed runs are the best rather then actually hunting for jaggos. idk.......

Volcompat321
Mar 13, 2009, 07:29 PM
what you CAN do, is speed run on a mission with jaggo, dont expect the inferno, and if it drops cool...but since your doing speed runs, with jaggo in it, you kinda have more of a chance to get the jaggo, and inferno....and i also read on psupedia that if you spend up to 30 minutes on a mission(which seems ridiculous) when hunting, you have more of a fissure coming up. BUT if you have 4 friends, they all solo WBs2, since it probably takes the most time...alright, have 4 friends solo WBs2, im sure it would take a little bit....15-30 mins at most. so you each are soloing, and if you "rare" map hunt you can find a number of jaggo....so, since all 4 of you are soloing and taking up time, you have 4 chances of PF every run, then when one of you gets it, just invite your 3 other friends......(and this is assuming you have 3 trustowrthy friends on psu). i think it seems simple enough...i think

darthplagis
Mar 13, 2009, 10:13 PM
why are you fighgunner then O_o. just be an acrofighter and u'll do better since you dont use spears nor dbl sabers. XD

i didn't say i didn't use double sabers or spears (i have a nice stash of real hand spears actually and some nice dbl agito sets and a 7/7 neutral ragan ragac which is obscene) its just people that RELY on them as a staple weapon when to most it is a very limited weapon only usable in few circumstances.

especially when hunting solo for jaggo, rappy or jiggo booma. lets see you solo sakura blast S2 with only double sabers and tornado dance.

and my fighgunner (there u go chuck) also has acrofighter at 20 too so i can whip out the slicer and mag death when i fancy.

but alas i aint had time to spam awoken serpent yet so my hunting has been set back a day or so :(

Ragnarok117
Mar 13, 2009, 11:28 PM
question on hunting jaggos, or any rare monster. i was running awoken serpent today and i got the monsters listed that showed the rare map. but i did not get to fight jaggos. so i was wondering, even if monster conditions are met, can jaggos still not spawn? also, when running through blocks, do you have to kill everythig in the way? or can you avoid whatever you can to check the jaggos faster? thanks

Volcompat321
Mar 13, 2009, 11:31 PM
you dont need to kill everything, when hunting i prefer to mob skip, which makes hunting more effective, and i believe, even if the blocks you need for any rare creature are met, theres still a chance you wont get them, it is a random thing, but i think the rare maps listed are just the maps that they are seen on.

kejen
Mar 13, 2009, 11:40 PM
Just got a van brella from a jaggo in white beasts s2. I was so happy to see a rare weapon drop and thought I had it. Only for a van brella to appear.

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 14, 2009, 12:02 AM
Just got a van brella from a jaggo in white beasts s2. I was so happy to see a rare weapon drop and thought I had it. Only for a van brella to appear.

I havent even seen that drop >_< eh still got awhile to go so i still have time to get a love inferno

Namine
Mar 14, 2009, 01:28 AM

Same thing happened to me with my first set of WB s2 Jaggo Amure. I was like, 'I guess they do drop made Love Inferno', then found a Van Brell. -_-

Can't even use it either, anyone want to trade a Madam's Brella for it?

beatrixkiddo
Mar 14, 2009, 01:33 AM
PF Jaggos: 6/6 WD/delma
S2 Jaggos: 8/8 WD/delma

So far anyway.

jayster
Mar 14, 2009, 02:22 AM
There's a load of them on the market. People are just keeping them at really high prices. It's only a matter of time until the undercutting begins.

WhiteKnight01
Mar 14, 2009, 02:24 AM
There's a load of them on the market. People are just keeping them at really high prices. It's only a matter of time until the undercutting begins.

its started each one on the 360 is undercut by a mil or two

Volcompat321
Mar 14, 2009, 03:55 AM
there are still 0 on the market on pc/ps2....only 3 infernoc's as of this post

Shou
Mar 14, 2009, 06:33 AM
People are trying to keep the value of infernos high by snatching them off the market but it will completely backfire when there are allot more in the shops. Happens all the time. Most of the time it doesnt work. For instance, somone today bought all diad under 1 mil trying to make a profit but will soon realize their mistake.

(PC not 360) The only way of preventing this is by having a bigger population.

Volcompat321
Mar 14, 2009, 10:12 AM
oh btw, i said inferno's were 100% (i assumed cause its seasonal) but its NOT i just started a synth on one (after about 10 pf) and its only 91%....this kinda saddens me, since i have been known to fail 91%....:(

pikachief
Mar 14, 2009, 02:25 PM
i got phantom fissure 4 times with jaggos all 4 times and still NO love inferno :(

i also got 6 more on foran water fall and still nothing >.>

so i've seen 30 with no drops not even van brella and 24 of tehm were with a 500% boost

GreenArcher
Mar 14, 2009, 02:30 PM
that's nothing

i saw 400+ last year and got nothing

Keep in mind there was no PF last year ;D

dexter_safe
Mar 14, 2009, 02:45 PM
i got mine with the first pf i got invited to crazy huh >.>

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 14, 2009, 03:51 PM
we did PF bout 5 minutes ago and one dropped
didnt get it tho

i havent seen the shotgun drop at all

Dragwind
Mar 14, 2009, 04:04 PM
Expect it to take a while. I felt bad for Green Archer last year after all his efforts. I was lucky in scoring one after roughly 100 jaggos.

S4CT4L1TY
Mar 14, 2009, 04:16 PM
ive done non stop WB about 80+ pawns 2 {B} only ^^;

Alia
Mar 14, 2009, 04:17 PM
Haven't seen one drop yet! Seen lots of Jaggos though. :/

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 14, 2009, 04:39 PM
As long as i can get atleast one ill be happy ^^

DreXxiN
Mar 14, 2009, 05:48 PM
It's funny how upset people get over not finding one instantly. Lol, we Jaggo hunters of last year that got screwed lol hard.

You guys should have just done what I did...start saving PF's starting a month ago. XD

The_Brimada
Mar 14, 2009, 06:25 PM
Done a total of 7 PFs so far and seen 3 drop. Two were in the last one however none went to me(at least I'm seeing it drop this year).
I'm just back to doing DitR again like last year until I get PF lol.

Volcompat321
Mar 14, 2009, 06:31 PM
well, after saving 4 pf's you only have 4 runs to do. and that IF you have 4 chars over 75...ive done 6 pf, and finally on the last one got the board...it went to a friend, but hes not a gunner, and he gave it to me :D

S4CT4L1TY
Mar 14, 2009, 07:17 PM
on 3 already they drop so much easier this year than last year

kejen
Mar 14, 2009, 08:45 PM
You have 3 already S4CT4L1TY? Wow.

Are you getting the [b] or made one? Wondering if spending the extra time in s2 is worth it, meaning a higher chance to get it since the jaggo are higher level.

Zanmato145
Mar 14, 2009, 09:39 PM
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o252/Zanmato145/DSC00004.jpg

3 dropped in one run. I got 2 and my Buddy got the other one. We literally were up in the air screaming like little girls.

kejen
Mar 14, 2009, 09:47 PM
Just logged on, running this until I get one.

But checked the shops out of curiosity. Someone has a [b] love inferno for max money, in the ad says will trade the board for red / knight and vijeri resist. You better make it and put some serious grinds on it for someone to do that.

There a 1/5 and 0/7 up there too. Guessing since cast had 3*, tried to grind it and had bad luck and now trying to sell. A 1/5 for 56 mil? People are nuts. Nobody will start buying them until after white day is removed.

mvffin
Mar 14, 2009, 09:53 PM
so far i've seen 3 boards drop, from 48 jaggos on PF. I'm not even going to count the number of junk jaos in regular missions.

Volcompat321
Mar 14, 2009, 09:54 PM
i suggest starting to buy little over half way through, since people had enough time to find and make. towards the end the price will just go up higher cause people know WD is going to end soon, so they raise and sell or trade.

Hrith
Mar 14, 2009, 10:08 PM
64 Lv160 Jaggos = 64 x junk

30 PF Jaggos with 500% DR = 1 board drop, and luckily I got it.

Knowing my usual luck, though, the synth will fail =/

If anyone finds a made LI from Lv160 Jaggos in White Beast S2, please post a picture; there is still no confirmation of this drop on the local servers, and with SEGA's history of fuckups on our servers, we may well be wasting our time hunting those on S2...

Namine
Mar 14, 2009, 10:24 PM
Yes, I've been wondering if they added it to the US servers or not. Don't know how many WB s2 Jaggo Amure's I've seen but mostly WD Lovers, Delma, & 1 Van Brella.

beatrixkiddo
Mar 14, 2009, 10:37 PM
64 Lv160 Jaggos = 64 x junk

30 PF Jaggos with 500% DR = 1 board drop, and luckily I got it.

Knowing my usual luck, though, the synth will fail =/

If anyone finds a made LI from Lv160 Jaggos in White Beast S2, please post a picture; there is still no confirmation of this drop on the local servers, and with SEGA's history of fuckups on our servers, we may well be wasting our time hunting those on S2...

I found 5 already but gave them away to friends, It Really Drops™.

Aeris
Mar 14, 2009, 10:52 PM

Blah, i am still looking for one, seen those jaggo spawn many times but not one dropped yet.

jayster
Mar 14, 2009, 11:21 PM

You've seen the actual made weapon drop or the board?

tadtwisted
Mar 15, 2009, 12:02 AM
hey all,

this might be a stupid question but psupedia says that jaggo's lv 100-149 drop the board but the jaggo's in white beast s2 are lv 160, so has anyone got anything from s2 runs so far ive only heard about PF drops. can this be like Adahna Degahna where he drops the [B] Degahna Cannon on S but not S2 (on S2 you get the [B] Needle Cannon)

beatrixkiddo
Mar 15, 2009, 12:06 AM
You've seen the actual made weapon drop or the board?

The weapon. But I didn't take a screenshot and I gave them all away, so you'll have to take my word for it!

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 15, 2009, 12:21 AM
wow i just saw someone in 101k group selling a love inferno ^^;

Volcompat321
Mar 15, 2009, 12:54 AM
love inferno drops on S2, and S...and in PF S

jayster
Mar 15, 2009, 12:59 AM
The weapon. But I didn't take a screenshot and I gave them all away, so you'll have to take my word for it!

lol ah i caught your sarcasm ;-)

Immovable One
Mar 15, 2009, 01:28 AM
Oh god I so want a Love Inferno before my account expires at the end of the month.

*checks shops*

85mil minimum!!? FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF! !

I expected the drop would be so common during White Day that the prices for the boards would be dirt cheap like the Maddam Brella. Boy was I wrong!

*ehem*

Anyway, is there a higher chance of getting it on WB S2? Or should I just do lower levels for faster runs? I've been playing for the past week, and not Jaggos in sight T_T

Namine
Mar 15, 2009, 02:03 AM
Supposedly the WB S2 Jaggo Amures are to drop the weapon made, but no one on the US servers has seen it drop yet. Or if they have they haven't said so.

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 15, 2009, 02:05 AM
I've only seen the board drop once and that was in PF
never seen and i havent seen the brella drop kinda shocking.......

kejen
Mar 15, 2009, 03:07 AM
Supposedly the WB S2 Jaggo Amures are to drop the weapon made, but no one on the US servers has seen it drop yet. Or if they have they haven't said so.

Beatrixkiddo claims to have found 5 from WB S2, and they were made.

As far as higher level having a higher chance to drop. That's the million dollar question.

Namine
Mar 15, 2009, 04:11 AM
As someone already stated it was a bit of sacrasm...

Hrith
Mar 15, 2009, 04:33 AM
64 here, and only Delma/WD Lovers, not one LI or Brella.

But I killed 200 of the fuckers last year and got nothing, and for all we know, the Lv150+ drop may be even rarer >_>

Volcompat321
Mar 15, 2009, 05:02 AM
like i said before, i suggest solo WBs IF your gonna solo, if you have a trustoworthy party, do S2, i run it with friends in about 10 min, and solo S in about the same time. I've only found the board in pf's(im NOT saying its the only place it drops) but it seems to be easier in pf.
just hope for that lucky drop in WB or get some friends together that you can trust, and hope for pf.

darkante
Mar 15, 2009, 09:31 AM
I have dons alot of solo White Beast S2 runs today, got about 16 Jaggos and 16 the day before and got nothing but junk.
Godamn maps, driven meh crazy. GIB something will ya!

Ail
Mar 15, 2009, 09:46 AM
i started with caves of ice s2. now i'm @ awoken serpent s2 solo. almost around 90 jaggos seen and still nothing :) . time to stop reading forums. back to the hunt! (>^-^)> \(^-^)/

DPShiro
Mar 15, 2009, 03:58 PM
has anyone confirmed that it actually drops on s2?
im only doing s2 runs now, but im afraid segac might f*cked this up so im considering doing s runs instead.
if anyone has a pic/confirmation pls post :)

jayster
Mar 15, 2009, 04:25 PM
I'v been running some WB S2 but haven't found anything except van brella. I'm about to switch back to S until someone posts a picture on the US servers though because i'm having my doubts....

I'm at 102 jaggos now too, 18 of which were in PF. No love infernos yet :(

Zanmato145
Mar 15, 2009, 04:54 PM
I have no clue how I got lucky with 2 love inferno's on my FIRST jaggo sighting in PF. But everyone else is killing 100+ and nothing... o.o for once i'm the epicly lucky one.

God_Shiden
Mar 15, 2009, 05:20 PM
I have no clue how I got lucky with 2 love inferno's on my FIRST jaggo sighting in PF. But everyone else is killing 100+ and nothing... o.o for once i'm the epicly lucky one.

FanFreakingTastic for you :D

_Vyser_
Mar 15, 2009, 05:56 PM
Yeah, I'd like to see a picture of a made LI dropping on the US servers. I'd rather not waste my time doing WB S2 if it doesn't even drop made here for whatever reason...

fay
Mar 15, 2009, 07:47 PM
white beast jaggos - 20 - all 20 dropped junk. well 2 brellas came out (didnt get them)
awoken serpent jaggos - 12 - 2 delma and 10 WD lovers.
phantom fissure jaggos - is it 6 per run. if so then 6. 1 dropped the board...didnt get it

Aries2384
Mar 15, 2009, 08:41 PM
The database doesnt say that the Love infernos drop from WB S2. Do they?

Majarra
Mar 15, 2009, 08:48 PM
The database doesnt say that the Love infernos drop from WB S2. Do they?Probaly some JP only thing. Like....remember the pumpkin tricks that were supposed to drop? Guess what JP only. My guess is that its the same case here.

The_Brimada
Mar 15, 2009, 10:35 PM
Got mine on my 7th PF run. I didnt even count jaggo outside of PF runs this year because they did nothing for me last year(and didnt expect them to this year >.>)

Magician
Mar 16, 2009, 04:42 AM
Nothing but Caves of Ice S over the weekend.

Twenty-two spawns, fourty-four jaggo amures.

1 Van Brella, 6 Delma, 37 Lovers.

I'm crying a little...on the inside.

illogikal
Mar 16, 2009, 06:49 AM
i have been hunting LI [B] since 12:00 yesterday afternoon and still have not got 1 ive gotton well over 12 spawns on WB and only 1 brella the rest was WD's and delma's -_-

Ail
Mar 16, 2009, 07:09 AM
at least you guys got a brella. i'm at 100+ jaggos now, and ONLY delma and decos lol xD

jayster
Mar 16, 2009, 07:13 AM
I'm at 122 jaggos, all delmas and decos. I have got 1 van brella however which dropped on WB S2, I thought it was a love inferno :(

pikachief
Mar 16, 2009, 07:16 AM
yup i have yet to see one drop this year or last.

this year i've done 7 pf runs 6 with jaggos and no jaggos :( so 36 jaggos with increase drop rate and nothing :/

and then 6 more in regular missions :/

fay
Mar 16, 2009, 08:15 AM
this hunt does not go well =[

Nobby
Mar 16, 2009, 09:23 AM
I am on a tight timescale, having only 4 days to hunt (getting married).

150+ regular jaggos down and 1 Brella.
18 PF Jaggos - 3 LIs, 1 to friend and 2 to randoms who I invited to our 3 man party to open the Jaggo door.

Why does this game hate me?

fay
Mar 16, 2009, 10:56 AM

18 PF Jaggos - 3 LIs, 1 to friend and 2 to randoms who I invited to our 3 man party to open the Jaggo door.

congratulations on getting married :)

as for the luck of who gets what. it seems we have similar problems lol

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 16, 2009, 01:36 PM

Congrats on getting married. Yea i can only play on the weekend (apartment im at for school during the week doesnt have internet yet) so i play on the weekend. Which means i have only 6 days to get one >_<

congratulations on getting married :)

as for the luck of who gets what. it seems we have similar problems lol
I didnt wanna buy one but i think i did alright. When i was looking at them in shop i saw a 0/9 for 60 mil so i went and bought and successfully grinded it 4/9 ^_^ Maybe i'll find one and the board actually comes to me

PurplePonyEater
Mar 16, 2009, 08:33 PM
Are Love inferno boards still droping cause there isn't any for sale?

Ryno
Mar 16, 2009, 08:34 PM
for which server?
because if it's 360 I saw some up.

S4CT4L1TY
Mar 16, 2009, 08:42 PM
yes:whip:

PurplePonyEater
Mar 16, 2009, 09:03 PM
they must have stopped dropping so much cause the first day there was like 20 in the shopes

Anduril
Mar 16, 2009, 09:24 PM
they must have stopped dropping so much cause the first day there was like 20 in the shopes
Well people may be starting to jack the price up for them and selling them for over a stack.

Alia
Mar 16, 2009, 10:08 PM
Well people may be starting to jack the price up for them and selling them for over a stack.

This is the case for PC/PS2. Which is unfortunate because there's no way they should be worth more than a stack.

Katy
Mar 16, 2009, 10:18 PM
I'm more than sure they're dropping. I'm assuming they did like me, found 1 and stop the searching for sanity reasons. Only way I'll get a 2nd is if I stumble upon one without hunting and it'll probably go to a friend for cheap or free.

Volcompat321
Mar 16, 2009, 10:52 PM
no inferno....it broke!!! WTF

kejen
Mar 16, 2009, 11:17 PM
How long is white day going to be for?

RAGNAGELPPOD
Mar 16, 2009, 11:19 PM
I think for two more weeks after this thursday.

Aeris
Mar 16, 2009, 11:19 PM
How long is white day going to be for?

3 weeks

darkante
Mar 16, 2009, 11:36 PM
no inferno....it broke!!! WTF

Why bother synthing it now unless you got 2?
I would save one for the synth boost if not by some miracle the made one drops at all.

jayster
Mar 16, 2009, 11:39 PM
A friend said he got a love inferno board on WB S2. Idk if he's telling the truth or not but that's what I'v been told.

darkante
Mar 16, 2009, 11:40 PM
A friend said he got a love inferno board on WB S2. Idk if he's telling the truth or not but that's what I'v been told.

If it dropped, it should be a made one. At least, if we go by what JP side gets in WB S2.

kejen
Mar 16, 2009, 11:57 PM
What a relief. Thought thursday was the last day.

jayster
Mar 17, 2009, 02:05 AM
If it dropped, it should be a made one. At least, if we go by what JP side gets in WB S2.

ok well obviously if he isn't lying then our spawns are messed up. That was the secondary confirmation I was trying to give you guys. I'll talk to him more tomorrow to see if he was telling the truth or not though.

Swiftstrike
Mar 17, 2009, 03:13 AM
No more Love Infernos on 360 player shops

amtalx
Mar 17, 2009, 03:38 AM
And everyone thought they would be falling like rain...

Magician
Mar 17, 2009, 05:51 AM
Six more spawns yesterday, bringing the total jaggo amures I've seen to fifty-six.

Still...nothing.

Volcompat321
Mar 17, 2009, 06:03 AM
Why bother synthing it now unless you got 2?
I would save one for the synth boost if not by some miracle the made one drops at all.

that was my second...and with 91% to make, 9% to fail is pretty slim...the first one worked well tho :D and i also synthed a rattlesnake with the inferno, and it failed as well.....my luck= 0

Chris28
Mar 17, 2009, 06:46 AM
they only appeared very quickly the first day or two because of the people who had multiple phantom fissure runs saved up on their characters.

darkante
Mar 17, 2009, 06:59 AM
that was my second...and with 91% to make, 9% to fail is pretty slim...the first one worked well tho :D and i also synthed a rattlesnake with the inferno, and it failed as well.....my luck= 0

I will say that % is still bullshit.

Itīs funny how i succeed more 28 % synth chance then 80-90 % otherwise. O.o

jayster
Mar 17, 2009, 09:47 AM

I thought they would fall like rain :/ I really did think you would be able to buy a 0/10 for around 10-20 mil. Oh well. I'm 1/160 right now.. Gonna keep searching.

darkante
Mar 17, 2009, 12:51 PM

Big shame that. I were kinda expecting some kind of generosity of ST, with all their failed attemps to keep the server optimized and up to date.

When one havenīt seen one Love Inferno drop during at all, not even in PF.
Iīll start to lose hope.

I wasted alot of time last year for this hunt.
If i donīt get one this time either, i probably take a long break from this game.

fay
Mar 17, 2009, 06:27 PM
i need to be honest. even though im rather annoyed about not actually having a love inferno yet, im grateful that sega has actually been kind enough to give us the opportunity to still call at least one item "rare".

Chris28
Mar 17, 2009, 06:49 PM
i need to be honest. even though im rather annoyed about not actually having a love inferno yet, im grateful that sega has actually been kind enough to give us the opportunity to still call at least one item "rare".

milla? red units? pwand? repca?

i know there are some more.

CJ Johnny
Mar 17, 2009, 06:53 PM
Friday 03/13 Female Cast 3 luck
Saturday 03/14 Female Newman and Male Cast 3 luck
Sunday 03/15 Female Cast 3 Luck
(I think that was it, correct me If I’m wrong)

The ‘Love Inferno’ is a 12*. Not 13, 14, or 15*.
And we all aware that is a drop from a Seasonal enemy.

However!
The ‘Kohibumiteri’ is a 10* is also a drop from a Seasonal enemy.

Put the 2 compare together, not even 10% of what the bow had dropped.
If, If this will be the drop rate go down into the future.
We will be lucky, and very lucky just to see any 15* at all.

It is almost to the point that no much different from last year.
We all go to bed empty handed, and disappointed.

darkante
Mar 17, 2009, 11:50 PM
Uhm well there is this...

milla? red units? pwand? repca?

i know there are some more.

QFT, they are still "rare".

Alecc
Mar 18, 2009, 12:19 AM
this drop rate absolutely sucks. big time. very annoying. :(

kejen
Mar 18, 2009, 01:14 AM
It does.

Just keep trying, that's all we can do.

If I actually do get one, wont' be sythning it until we get a synth bonus. Unless I get 2. You would think that SEGA could of made the synth rate 100% on something like this. Or drop them completed. To have a player go through all this, get one, then have it fail is messed up. Someone seriously evil made that decision.

tadtwisted
Mar 18, 2009, 04:21 AM
i've been doing so much White Beast/PF jaggo hunting my eyes are bleeding. Is that a bad thing?

Aeris
Mar 18, 2009, 04:47 AM
i've been doing so much White Beast/PF jaggo hunting my eyes are bleeding. Is that a bad thing?

I hope that isn't real :-o.

kejen
Mar 18, 2009, 04:52 AM
Was invited to PF, leader says if we get anything big we are selling it and splitting the money. I was thinking yeah right, I have heard that before.

Well, the board drops on the first jaggo. We come back and she puts in her shop for a stack. Someone bought it in less than a minute. Unreal.

Does anyone else think that PF has a higher drop rate than just 5 times?

necman
Mar 18, 2009, 08:03 AM
WE got ultra lucky. Found 3 in one night. only one from fissure and two in the same run on Awoken Serpent. One board already failed. I never synthed it since I'm the failure king. Waiting for synth bonus. It's a seasonal drop. Have patients and wait for the 100% bonus. Don't risk it. May be your only chance.

darkante
Mar 18, 2009, 08:10 AM
Have patients and wait for the 100% bonus. Don't risk it. May be your only chance.
QFT, i sure will whenever i get one.

kejen
Mar 18, 2009, 08:20 AM
Necman, awoken serpent S or S2?

Ail
Mar 18, 2009, 09:10 AM

i can reply to you saying that yesterday i found one board soloing awoken serpent S2. dunno about Necman, but it may drop on S too anyway.

Akaimizu
Mar 18, 2009, 09:40 AM
I did Awoken Serpent all last night. However, that was my unlucky run. Couldn't get the rare spawn to pop once. Oddly enough, it used to be the case where I couldn't make it through a night without gettin the AS rare map unless I was doing a world tour and I played through it just once.

kejen
Mar 18, 2009, 10:46 PM
Having an unlucky night myself in awoken serpent.

Been keeping track of all my serpent runs. This is after the 1st block is good. 6 maps with jaggo and 21 without. Thought it would be much closer to 50/50. We'll see how it pans out over the next few days.

Powder Keg
Mar 18, 2009, 11:06 PM
Can't find PF to save my life.

Seems like the only legitimate shot you have at getting one.

Seority
Mar 19, 2009, 01:06 AM
It does.

Just keep trying, that's all we can do.

If I actually do get one, wont' be sythning it until we get a synth bonus. Unless I get 2. You would think that SEGA could of made the synth rate 100% on something like this. Or drop them completed. To have a player go through all this, get one, then have it fail is messed up. Someone seriously evil made that decision.

They made the pwand 99%. About 10% of those have failed.

% just doesn't matter anymore. Put everything at 20% succed(find) /80% fail(not found). 50/50 if you feel lucky. As far as Sega goes, they are fully 100% fail.

Kazemi
Mar 19, 2009, 01:23 AM
random probability is just that, random. not ST's fault that you had bad luck though it is there fault for keeping this weapon so annoying to get. it was cute back in vanilla but not really more. adahna unit is currently about half the price of a love inferno board on JP right now (which itself is only like 60mil). so its like... what's the point of having the LI as an event drop anymore?

jayster
Mar 19, 2009, 02:04 AM
My friend got a love inferno board from Awoken Serpent S. He failed it though :X I got 2 boards from PF and 1 from white beast S. All 3 made :D

Namine
Mar 19, 2009, 02:13 AM
[spoiler-box]http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7050/loveinferno.jpg[/spoiler-box]

And the results are:

[spoiler-box]http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/7871/loveinfernosynth.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Magician
Mar 19, 2009, 05:53 AM
0/33 on spawns, 0/66 on total jaggo amures.

My main concern is that I haven't earned the rare mission after thirty-three runs now.

necman
Mar 19, 2009, 08:00 AM

It was an s2 run

Volcompat321
Mar 19, 2009, 09:33 AM
got me number 2, first run of the day, :D and i havent been on much.

Akaimizu
Mar 19, 2009, 02:19 PM
Got a couple more Jaggo sightings last night. No inferno drop yet. Will have to continue on Friday.

Powder Keg
Mar 19, 2009, 02:29 PM
Is anyone familiar with finding rare missions? I used to run System Defense C all the time and find it, but with the changes, is that no longer possible? I remember hearing there was some kind of time minimum in order to find the mission, and also the more people you have = better chance.

Ail
Mar 19, 2009, 02:55 PM
Is anyone familiar with finding rare missions? I used to run System Defense C all the time and find it, but with the changes, is that no longer possible? I remember hearing there was some kind of time minimum in order to find the mission, and also the more people you have = better chance.

http://psupedia.info/Rare_free_missions

Powder Keg
Mar 19, 2009, 06:08 PM
http://psupedia.info/Rare_free_missions

Good...looks like the chat about time minimums may not be true. Time to spam System Defense C >_>

fay
Mar 19, 2009, 06:36 PM
i understand the c run will get you through it fast but why system defence lol. am i missing something? wouldnt it be better to spam something like sleeping warriors C for the chance at relic edge

saw another love inferno board drop today. STILL never went to me. so i bought a 5/5 for 80 mil (360) good deal?

beatrixkiddo
Mar 19, 2009, 06:45 PM
i understand the c run will get you through it fast but why system defence lol. am i missing something? wouldnt it be better to spam something like sleeping warriors C for the chance at relic edge

saw another love inferno board drop today. STILL never went to me. so i bought a 5/5 for 80 mil (360) good deal?

Spicia maybe :-?

Powder Keg
Mar 19, 2009, 07:47 PM
Because you can finish system defense in like 3 minutes?

fay
Mar 20, 2009, 04:00 AM
to be fair though sleeping warriors c doesnt exactly take any more than 5 id say. if you wanna go shorter then true darkness. 2 blocks and the second black has 2 rooms. plus you get the chance at an agito edge

Magician
Mar 20, 2009, 06:45 AM
0/80

I am one sad panda.

Bring on the weekend! May fortune favor the foolish.

so i bought a 5/5 for 80 mil (360) good deal?

Since its power is equal to a 9/10 needle cannon but with 140 less pp, I'm gonna have to say it's a push.

Volcompat321
Mar 20, 2009, 07:02 AM
NUMBER 3 :D yay. sega really does like female newman characters...cause i get nothing on either one of my casts.

darkante
Mar 20, 2009, 07:07 AM
so i bought a 5/5 for 80 mil (360) good deal?
I usually grind stuff to 3-5 anyway, so yes sounds good.

Powder Keg
Mar 20, 2009, 11:16 AM
NUMBER 3 :D yay. sega really does like female newman characters...cause i get nothing on either one of my casts.

If you're on PC/PS2 we need to team up...I need some of your luck. I can't even find PF. :(

hyperacute
Mar 20, 2009, 11:28 AM
Currently 0 for 92. Not working wonders on my sanity XD

Hrith
Mar 20, 2009, 01:01 PM
Especially with your connection ;s

Well, you know if I find one it's yours, but 280 Jaggos (outside PF), and not one's dropped =/

hyperacute
Mar 20, 2009, 01:32 PM
Especially with your connection ;s

Freed from the tyrannies of hotel internet now so will be back at full speed this weekend. n_n

Neith
Mar 20, 2009, 01:35 PM
Currently 0 for 92. Not working wonders on my sanity XD

+36 I've killed. :disapprove: So glad I'm not hunting it for me really, it's so rare >_>

Volcompat321
Mar 20, 2009, 04:57 PM
If you're on PC/PS2 we need to team up...I need some of your luck. I can't even find PF. :(

im on pc/ps2. :D we could team up, but i have to find 3 more for friends....i want to keep my last 2...i sold the first to a friend! :D

Alia
Mar 20, 2009, 05:12 PM
im on pc/ps2. :D we could team up, but i have to find 3 more for friends....i want to keep my last 2...i sold the first to a friend! :D

Ah man! Wanna sell me one? :P

I'm looking for people to team up with as well. >.<

pikachief
Mar 20, 2009, 06:39 PM
boo 42 jaggos in PF and nothing yet :/ just 1 van brella and lots of WD lovers :P (not counting all the jaggos outside pf of course :/) and i didnt evne get the van brella lol

Volcompat321
Mar 20, 2009, 09:03 PM
Ah man! Wanna sell me one? :P

I'm looking for people to team up with as well. >.<

nope, and ill team up if your on pc/ps2....send me a pm saying what time and uni, im on ESTime

jayster
Mar 21, 2009, 02:36 AM
i'v fought 250+ jaggos now and I'v got 3 boards. So far I'v got lucky and each board was successful :D I'm planning to have a palette of them by the end of the event.

InfiniDragon
Mar 21, 2009, 03:25 AM
I'm happy to help people hunt when I'm on. If you see one of my characters just ask. I'm looking for one myself so that I can forego soloing SEED Express for Armas Lines and just trade for one instead.

kejen
Mar 21, 2009, 09:46 AM
226 jaggo so far. Maybe by 300 I will get one...

Smidge204
Mar 21, 2009, 11:21 AM
Wee~

[spoiler-box]http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/4994/jofindslove.jpg[/spoiler-box]

I'd say I fought less than 100 Jaggos in total, but I had a LOT of false starts (ie non-rare spawn maps). Been running Awoken Serpent S about ten times a day (abandoning on false starts) for the past week.
=Smidge=

Arika
Mar 21, 2009, 11:39 AM
Lun Laa congrate!

Gaara of sv
Mar 21, 2009, 07:30 PM
i have a quick question... which mission is best to get the love inferno board? me and my dad have been spaming missions with little luck... we have only found the jaggo amure on the de rol mission and the ice cavern mission... so any help would be appriceated

Smidge204
Mar 21, 2009, 07:41 PM
I've been spamming Awoken Serpent S since the White Day lobbies started. So far I've found one Love Inferno board, so I consider myself ahead of the game.

A.S. has some advantages; namely, it's easier to tell if a particular map will have a rare spawn or not compared to White Beast (the other popular location for Jaggo hunting). It's also a touch easier IMHO.

Edit: Ahaha. tricky mods and their topic merging shenanigans!
=Smidge=

Gaara of sv
Mar 21, 2009, 08:49 PM
with PF do u need 4 people? probably do... figures... sega

Namine
Mar 21, 2009, 08:52 PM
PF, yes you do. The first 4 person buttons open the door to the area the Jaggos might be, but you could get Zoona instead sometimes. And thats :(

Neith
Mar 21, 2009, 08:55 PM
with PF do u need 4 people? probably do... figures... sega

Yeah. In Block 1, there's a door you need 4 people to open. Behind it is a warp, which leads to either Zoona or Jaggos. Likewise, in Block 2 a similar door leads to either Vanda Orga and Delp Slami or Vanda Orga and Bil De Melan, and in Block 3 another door leads to some boxes that can contain S-Rank techer weapons/Ebrozike

Regarding Love Inferno Hunts:
Saw my 2nd board drop tonight (in PF, again), which diZZy ended up with. Unfortunately, I still need to find at least one more board (for Touka, since his last one failed). Maybe after that I'll consider trying to get my own, but I'm trying to get my friends who play gunner a lot one first, I guess.

beatrixkiddo
Mar 21, 2009, 10:41 PM
Uriko get me one ;o

Gaara of sv
Mar 21, 2009, 11:57 PM
its sega... silly of me to ask... of course you need four pple... which i find rather annoying because i like to play alone

Gaara of sv
Mar 22, 2009, 12:05 AM
yeah me my dad and my brothers play... and thats only 3 its hard cuz see if we get it we split the profits but since you need four pple... its hard to trust pple cuz there are so many pple out there that would get it and run with it... i find it a little rediculous that sega bases over half of this game on team play... im really shy so i dont like to play with others... and im penalized for who i am... i just dont think it should be so team play oriented... but thats just me...

Arika
Mar 22, 2009, 12:09 AM
It is nothing wrong for Sega to try to force team play in many way.
Actually, I think they still need a lot more team play to implement also, because this is online RPG, not offline RPG to play alone.

Image it would be suck when everybody just log in, make a solo locked party , and just leave after awhile telling no existence.

(oh well, may be this is why elitist get hated)

cheapgunner
Mar 22, 2009, 12:55 AM
Found my 1st board in PF(my first PF that is :)) and almost 90 jaggos to get that board as well. A friend got it but gave it to me. Now another 3 or so for my other friends as well.:( This drop is the most ridiculous rare I've ever hunted in my life. I'm almost sure my sanity is about to burst at any moment soon. >.>

Powder Keg
Mar 22, 2009, 02:18 AM
Gave up on finding PF, hunted for it all of Friday during the time I was home...the game will simply NOT allow me to find it during the White Day lobby. I guess I'll just stick with WB or AS and see if I can get that .000001% drop rate.

Hrith
Mar 22, 2009, 05:10 AM
Unfortunately, I still need to find at least one more board (for Touka, since his last one failed). Maybe after that I'll consider trying to get my own, but I'm trying to get my friends who play gunner a lot one first, I guess.You know I'll help ;o

kejen
Mar 22, 2009, 05:26 AM
yeah me my dad and my brothers play... and thats only 3 its hard cuz see if we get it we split the profits but since you need four pple... its hard to trust pple cuz there are so many pple out there that would get it and run with it... i find it a little rediculous that sega bases over half of this game on team play... im really shy so i dont like to play with others... and im penalized for who i am... i just dont think it should be so team play oriented... but thats just me...

This game forces very little team play. Grinding weapons, anyone can just go do it. In other games you might need a mage to enchant it for you. As long as you're halfway decent in this game, you can solo any level you choose. Some games soloing is out of the question. And to build on that, in some games the item you want is locked in a chest. So in addition to needing a large group to run the area, you will also need a thief to pick the chest.

Maybe a handful of missions NEED more than 1 to run. Another handful are better to run with more than one since they have buttons or something. Aside from that, out of all the RPG's that I have played, PSU is easily the one that makes you depend on others the least.

And like someone said, it's an online role playing game. You're supposed to interact with other people.

darkante
Mar 22, 2009, 07:32 AM

These kind of games should really have more team play involved.
It has way too little elements involved for a Online-rpg.
After all, we pay for updates and interaction with other people basicely.

Gaara of sv
Mar 22, 2009, 09:15 AM
i see what you guys are saying, but what my main issue is that i dont think the events should be so team based because gbr, lighting carnaval, thoses were team based, and i like to play solo... and being realistic the only chance that i would have at a love inferno would be PF but since its team play... sometimes i like to play in a party... but not for events with rare items cuz the whole scaming issues... cuz id gladly split the profits if if got the love inferno board but if someone else got it they could just run off with it... so i dont think that the events should be so team orriented... its hard enough for me to try to do a mission solo (masterforce) it makes it even harder when i cant get the rare items because its team based... but i understand what you guys are saying... thanks for not being rude eather

me and my dad have been spaming the heck out of caves of ice... no PF... is it just me or is s2 broken? did CoI 16 times and never saw a jaggo, but when i switched to s there was jaggo spawns, 2 in a row...

Magus_84
Mar 22, 2009, 04:52 PM
I actually got mine off of a CoI S2 run that didn't have Jaggos, but ended up getting a rare mission afterwards. And that's where the LI dropped.

After finding them on the S2 run before and gaining two more WD Lovers amongst the group.

So no, probably not broken.

Gaara of sv
Mar 22, 2009, 08:04 PM
yeah is there some big secret that im missing? cuz it seems like EVERYONE get PF but i havent had since parum gbr... and i play quite often

kejen
Mar 22, 2009, 08:24 PM
Just keep running for it Gaara. We still have almost 2 weeks.

As far as PF, you will eventually get one.

Juggernaut#1
Mar 22, 2009, 11:06 PM
you guys are all a bunch of spoiled bitches, i have been tallying my jaggos ever since the start of white day, i am up to 524 jaggos, 122 on pf, i have seen 3 boards, i got one and it failed, so stop complaining about getting 15 sets of them and not getting any i did the math and with pf i have had about a 0.05% persent of jaggos drop an inferno and its been about the same for the rest of my friends so just go play a pray for the best.

Magician
Mar 23, 2009, 04:51 AM
0/106

darkante
Mar 23, 2009, 05:43 AM
you guys are all a bunch of spoiled bitches, i have been tallying my jaggos ever since the start of white day, i am up to 524 jaggos, 122 on pf, i have seen 3 boards, i got one and it failed, so stop complaining about getting 15 sets of them and not getting any i did the math and with pf i have had about a 0.05% persent of jaggos drop an inferno and its been about the same for the rest of my friends so just go play a pray for the best.

Canīt say we are spoiled. The drop-rate for Love Inferno is very very low.
If we were, everyone would have a couple of them and they would sell for under 10 mill.
I wouldnīt complain if it werenīt time limited.

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 23, 2009, 02:07 PM
Its kind of wierd i normally get it when i have 2 or 3 people in the party but more then that........nothin for like a whole day >.>

autumn
Mar 23, 2009, 02:44 PM
It takes me FOREVER to flag rare missions T_T The time between the last one I flagged and the one before it was over 40 runs and I'm looking at about the same now. I'm lucky to run a rare mission once or twice a week even when I'm playing regularly. I am also yet to see a LI drop. I'm beginning to dislike AS the same as WB T_T

fay
Mar 23, 2009, 02:51 PM
It takes me FOREVER to flag rare missions T_T The time between the last one I flagged and the one before it was over 40 runs and I'm looking at about the same now. I'm lucky to run a rare mission once or twice a week even when I'm playing regularly. I am also yet to see a LI drop. I'm beginning to dislike AS the same as WB T_T

lucky you. i havent had the rare mission flag since the start of the parum GBR. i play about 10-12 hours a day every day except the weekends where i only play about 6 hours due to work.

no one has worse luck than me. in fact all though im not sure of the exact number but iv had the rare mission flag 6 - 8 times since rare missions came out

Akaimizu
Mar 23, 2009, 03:04 PM
Funny enough. I'm in the same boat. The last time I ever got flagged for a rare mission flag was in the Parum GBR. That is, before you actually got the *text* scroll where you are told that you are awarded the rare mission. My mission count on Rappies to love inferno is in line with Magician. We've done about the same amount of runs or seen the same amount of rappies.

Still, it's nice to see people are seeing the boards. This is still a lot more fruitful than hunting Milla, and I do that whenever I can (outside of a time-limited event, that is). And I've yet to be sick of running for Milla. I'll probably do that for a good while.

Gaara of sv
Mar 23, 2009, 04:36 PM
lucky you. i havent had the rare mission flag since the start of the parum GBR. i play about 10-12 hours a day every day except the weekends where i only play about 6 hours due to work.

no one has worse luck than me. in fact all though im not sure of the exact number but iv had the rare mission flag 6 - 8 times since rare missions came out

i havent had rare mission since parum gbr, i play ALOT! and i have only had it like 2 times

necman
Mar 23, 2009, 05:57 PM
Funny enough. I'm in the same boat. The last time I ever got flagged for a rare mission flag was in the Parum GBR. That is, before you actually got the *text* scroll where you are told that you are awarded the rare mission. My mission count on Rappies to love inferno is in line with Magician. We've done about the same amount of runs or seen the same amount of rappies.

Still, it's nice to see people are seeing the boards. This is still a lot more fruitful than hunting Milla, and I do that whenever I can (outside of a time-limited event, that is). And I've yet to be sick of running for Milla. I'll probably do that for a good while.

I'm sure you meant jaggo and not rappy but if your looking for rapiies switch over and hunt jaggos.

kejen
Mar 23, 2009, 11:28 PM
350 jaggos and no board yet. We still have time I keep telling myself.

Alia
Mar 24, 2009, 01:16 AM
I just caved and bought the board for a stack in a shop. Fortunately, the synth was successful! (I'm PC/PS2 btw)

jayster
Mar 24, 2009, 01:27 AM
I'v seen 6 boards drop and I'v got 3. So far I'm 3/3 on successful synths while my friends are 0/3 on successful synths.

Akaimizu
Mar 24, 2009, 08:50 AM
I'm sure you meant jaggo and not rappy but if your looking for rapiies switch over and hunt jaggos.

Yeah, I meant Jaggo.

Magician
Mar 24, 2009, 09:09 AM
0/118, and 0/57 for a rare mission flag.

DoperDan420x
Mar 25, 2009, 02:34 PM
ive been playing for mabee 3 hours a day since the WD update. over 60 jaos and went though 2 PFs before i got an inferno board, and a RED/KNIGHT in the same run. one player repled, " i quit this game". but i was pretty happy about my find!:D

pkriot
Mar 26, 2009, 12:36 AM
I just got two boards in a row from PF. Pretty excited. I think I wanna sell one and synth the other.. but someone I know was telling me to wait until synth boost to 100%.. what's this mean?

Namine
Mar 26, 2009, 12:44 AM
It's normal success rate on a 100 Ranged PM is 91%, which could fail. With a synth boost of atleast 9% it will succeed no matter what.

pkriot
Mar 26, 2009, 12:47 AM
Right. But someone told me on Love Inferno it's basically 50/50 anyways. But what is a synth boost? << sorry I'm not up with the lingo I guess lol.

Namine
Mar 26, 2009, 12:54 AM
Most of the events we have had, have given the us(the players) an increase to making a weapon/armor. Like if you wanted to synthize a Storm Line, on a 100 Armor PM has a success rate of 76%, with the synth boost of 20% it increases to 96%.

pkriot
Mar 26, 2009, 12:55 AM
Ahhh! Okay. Gotcha. So like.. the next event.. is that gonna be StD? ._. in like 4 months..

fay
Mar 26, 2009, 01:32 AM
yup STD is next.
as of how long it will take till we get it. do you know how long a piece of string is?

Magician
Mar 26, 2009, 05:53 AM
0/134

Smidge204
Mar 26, 2009, 07:07 AM
Right. But someone told me on Love Inferno it's basically 50/50 anyways.

I would love to see someone collect enough love Inferno boards to do a meaningful statistical test on that statement. I would also love for that person to be me!

=Smidge=

That Guy
Mar 26, 2009, 01:15 PM
pkriot, you should totally give me that extra board.

I'm at 0/312. I am getting extra irritated. The two PF runs I have gotten havn't even given a van brella, nothing but WD Lovers.

Also, last night, during Caves of Ice, when I got the Jaggo spawn, they stole my luck. I had 3, then they spawned, and I had 0. Then after returning to my room, I had 3 again.

ChibiBecca
Mar 26, 2009, 02:20 PM
just got a spawn for the first time, and a random who just joined my party made off with the van brella. ;-; not even had a sniff at a love inferno yet.