PDA

View Full Version : PSU Clothes, weapons suggestions

Endzeit003
Mar 13, 2009, 03:20 PM
I think there should have been better outfits for our custom characters,
like hooded trench coats in a gothic kinda style and cooler jeckets for the characters and i wonder if they ever thought of maybe energy gunblades
as a new type of weapon, that would be cool, and another thing for clothing
attire would be a muscle shirt and maybe a cool long skirt for the girl characters
with buckles on the long skirt or something like that. this stuff would be a lil cooler
to have in a game like this. and better hair style's to some of the hair styles in
PSU just aint that great looking.

ZyphNeko
Mar 13, 2009, 03:53 PM
Lovely ideas. Too bad all of the current clothes we have are a bunch of weird, crappy fanservice from Japanese players. We could rant about how much the current clothes and hairstyles suck to Sega, but SoA just fails and SoJ doesn't really give a crap.
I don't know if it's even possible to add any more things like that onto the current PSU disc (until we eventually get the supplemental update anyway).

But, meh. I'm a pessimist. The only optimistic thing I can think of is that hopefully the ridiculous Japanese player fanservice is much better in the supplemental update. But I do completely agree that PSU could do with better fashion. And no more freakin' clothes that give girls blatant breast implants, ass implants, and belly sunction. Poor Zyroko looks like a twig with that "perfect hourglass shape". ... But, obviously, that's asking for too much from Japan. Oh well...

Neko~

-Morgan-
Mar 13, 2009, 05:22 PM
sounds like u want a bunch of emo/matrix clothes

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 13, 2009, 05:27 PM
I would actually like cloth where they had different genre of cloth
but all you can do is use what you have......

Zyrusticae
Mar 13, 2009, 05:40 PM
I really wouldn't much mind the limited clothing selection if we could just choose colors from a palette the same way we do with eyes and hair. I don't get what's so different about them that this is impossible?

Sure, you'd probably get a whole lot of people wearing all black, but I think that's better than the silly mismatched stuff I see all the time...

Syn Jerriel
Mar 13, 2009, 06:06 PM
Lovely ideas. Too bad all of the current clothes we have are a bunch of weird, crappy fanservice from Japanese players. We could rant about how much the current clothes and hairstyles suck to Sega, but SoA just fails and SoJ doesn't really give a crap.

hmmmm i wounder if it could be that this game was made in Japan :D

System-Id
Mar 13, 2009, 07:46 PM
Gib Ethan Wabers Punishment jacket :wacko:

GreyWolf360
Mar 14, 2009, 06:29 AM
thats the most stylish clothing item ive seen in the game~ i was like...OMG...Ethan is now epic...

lol..

anyway, im juss happy i get my HUmar outfit back~ man do i look good in that..but i really work with what i got...everything i wears matches(the colors atleast) so im iight with a vigor coat and some roar roar bottoms ;]

but my serious gripe is the hairstyles~ like seriously...no one in the future cuts their hair?!
a bald or very short hair design i seriously that hard to put in this game?? ergh i mean damn...what black person do ANY of you know has long,natural, spiked BLONDE hair(lookin at you lil guy!)~