PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Looking for clan/community

Falke
Mar 13, 2009, 05:23 PM
Hey guys.
I just recently returned to PSU after a long break. Both myself and my wife play, and I'm looking to join a very casual clan or community. My wife may follow if I find a good one!

Also, said group needs to be pretty active and welcoming to low level players.

I look forward to any responses!

SSephy21
Mar 13, 2009, 06:03 PM
hey you can join my guild its for PS2/PC with 25+ members in guild site too! link to site is under this post or:

mercenariesoflight.guildlaunch.com

when you join meet me in-game

Falke
Mar 13, 2009, 06:51 PM
Ssephy21, I'll consider it, thanks! I want to see what else is out there too before I decide.

SSephy21
Mar 13, 2009, 07:03 PM
ok np, happy to open my guild to you

Volcompat321
Mar 13, 2009, 11:41 PM
Join Dai Vanguard, check out the site in the signature, we just started the website, but the clan has been around for quite some time! pm me if you want me to answer some questions, and we welcome and help EVERY level player. our lowest level player is level 30 ish!

Falke
Mar 14, 2009, 04:59 PM
Hey Volcompat, I will consider yourself and your group also! As stated above, I want to see what's out there. :D

Falke
Mar 16, 2009, 03:30 PM
So far I'm somewhat disappointed I haven't had more replies.

Ssephy21, I'll pass on your invite. If you want a reason, it's actually your banner. No offense meant - I find the huge image to be rather off-putting. I'd much rather be straight up and honest with you. It might sound fickle, but there you go. Also I saw something regarding some kind of merger with another clan and the clan name changing. From my own PSO experiences I don't feel this goes very smoothly, and I don't feel like being in a clan that is having that kind of transition at the moment. Possibly in the future.

Volcampat, I'm afraid I'll have to turn you down also. I understand you've opened a new site recently, but it just doesn't seem active enough for my tastes. There's a very low number of posts there!

Perhaps we can still enjoy a few games together sometime, but I think I'll be turning down clan invites from you both.

SSephy21
Mar 16, 2009, 10:26 PM
hhhmm well you had a hard and good reasons of why for me yea your right I really didn't want to do this merge but the ideal of the new name came to me to change the name anyway I do like it as MoL "Mercenaries of Light" but you did said a good one so I will take your reason but when you do join my guild welcome, and also welcome back to PSU!!! ^_^ have fun out there alot has change in this game. Well see you around.