PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping Warriors?

tscott
Mar 13, 2009, 07:52 PM
I saw some thread about it being a good place to level/grin, but I have no idea were it is if somebody could tell me i would appreciate it alot. Thanks

8-)

EspioKaos
Mar 13, 2009, 09:16 PM
Sleeping Warriors is at the Raffon Field Base on Parum. Starting at the Flyer Base in Holtes City East, play through Mad Creatures. After clearing that mission, the lobby you'll enter is the base. Walk through the base and the next gate you see will take you to the mission counter with Sleeping Warriors.

tscott
Mar 14, 2009, 02:21 PM
Thanks alot

Alecc
Mar 14, 2009, 03:39 PM
i must say white beast (pavilionf of air top, neudaiz) gives more MP and EXP, and if you are very low and like playing with others, almost everyone is playing there :)

Magician
Mar 16, 2009, 08:01 AM
I saw some thread about it being a good place to level/grin, but I have no idea were it is if somebody could tell me i would appreciate it alot. Thanks

8-)

I'd hardly call it a good place to character level, job level or level photon arts as other missions are better for each of those things. Sleeping Warriors is one of the better pre-expansion missions because of the drops (Beetle, Relic Edge, [b] Psycho Wand, Nanopolymer, Catilium, etc).

Alecc
Mar 16, 2009, 08:42 AM
I'd hardly call it a good place to character level, job level or level photon arts as other missions are better for each of those things. Sleeping Warriors is one of the better pre-expansion missions because of the drops (Beetle, Relic Edge, [b] Psycho Wand, Nanopolymer, Catilium, etc).

well drops and leveling are diff things. Sleeping warriors MP and exp suck. If he's too low, he won't be finding anything good in a zilion runs. So leveling up to a reasonable level before playing other missions solo and getting good drops would be much better.
Not to mention that if he wants to play with other people, he will likely not find a party there.

Svaltus
Mar 16, 2009, 03:13 PM
Sleeping Warriors is best place for level up techs 30 ! Nophing more then!

Take Wartecher or Guntecher level1 and use atack behind walls if possible!

Another good thing in Sleeping warriors is good drops(catilium,relic edge,diad,Svaltus sword and most wanted Psycho Wand).

Suzuka Miyamoto
Mar 16, 2009, 05:23 PM
Sleeping Warriors is best place for level up techs 30 ! Nophing more then!

Take Wartecher or Guntecher level1 and use atack behind walls if possible!

Another good thing in Sleeping warriors is good drops(catilium,relic edge,diad,Svaltus sword and most wanted Psycho Wand).

Do psycho wands even drop on sleeping warriors?

Majarra
Mar 16, 2009, 05:29 PM
Do psycho wands even drop on sleeping warriors?The best player of all time doesnt know that?:wacko:

6_8_10
Mar 16, 2009, 06:11 PM
They drop there, but I've done a LOT of Sleeping Warrior runs (perhaps into the thousand range), and seen it drop 3 times.

miko00014
Mar 16, 2009, 06:17 PM
Do psycho wands even drop on sleeping warriors?
The boards can drop there,or any relics area for that matter.

NDW
Mar 17, 2009, 12:52 AM
The boards can drop there,or any relics area with LV100+ creatures for that matter.

Fixed.