PDA

View Full Version : Gurhal's Next Top Model De Newman is... Soubrette!

Mysterious-G
Mar 14, 2009, 03:05 PM
Welcome to the next and final round of the female race polls of Gurhal's Next Top Model , Gurhal's Next Top Model De Newman !
You see them fighting with swords, fighting with guns, fighting with spells (- Pardon, with techniques)! You see them being tall and being small, you see them being black, you see them being white. Yes, indeed, you see them all the time! The showdown of Gurhal's long-eared divas! The final racial poll features Gurhal's most popular inhabitants, Newmans!
Vote for whom you like the most, but keep in mind that you can only vote once, and only for one person!
May the race begin!
[spoiler-box]
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/5787/polldenewman.jpg[/spoiler-box]

The next round will mark the conclusion of the female top model polls,
Gurhal's Next Top Model: Clash Of Races Special !!

Neith
Mar 14, 2009, 04:11 PM
As much as I don't want to incur Sou's wrath...

Peorth. While I would've picked different boots (even the purple Classica ones!), I gotta admit I like that outfit. It's also one of the few outfits that the Yorokatabra Shorts don't look terrible in. I also think she's a good-looking character, as far as Newmans go.

Sou would be a very close 2nd though because the colours blend really well.

I love my own Newmans too much to place these above them, but they're close :wacko:

See whoever wins in the final!

RAGNAGELPPOD
Mar 14, 2009, 04:14 PM
I think this contest in particular needed more fat people and more black people. It isnt like theres only one standard of newman beauty -- Loli, Loli+ and Loli-

Mysterious-G
Mar 14, 2009, 04:24 PM
I think this contest in particular needed more fat people and more black people. It isnt like theres only one standard of newman beauty -- Loli, Loli+ and Loli-

I gotta agree! I would have loved to see a black newman in the poll.
Yet, I could not find myself to pick a bad looking black over a good looking white one. ;)

We plan a poll for the xxl-sized models among the characters, but no player should have the illusion that they would be picked over a thin one in normal occasions - Just like in reality.

Angry_Ryudo
Mar 14, 2009, 05:05 PM
Aw, bullshit. I have a newman design which skin is dark. Is still loli, but the dark skin gives her a good touch. Also, it's in offline mode XDD

By the way, my vote goes to Peorth. I like the clothes combination and the hair match.

soolayah
Mar 14, 2009, 05:07 PM
We plan a poll for the xxl-sized models among the characters, but no player should have the illusion that they would be picked over a thin one in normal occasions - Just like in reality.
Ooo, fat-contest sounds like fun.
... where would you draw the line for if the char is big enough? :wacko:

I voted Peorth, cause I liked the warm, dark hues.

Rust
Mar 14, 2009, 05:09 PM
sou, to piss her off

Peorth.
Go rock that fringe.

Zyrusticae
Mar 14, 2009, 05:13 PM
Funny, I find that particular hairstyle endlessly creepy...

So, I see that people aren't fans of androgyny or strong attitudes or the color green. <_<;

Mimo
Mar 14, 2009, 05:53 PM
Peorth! You match your clothing so well with your hair and I love the Plum colors~:3 My human's AF outfit has the same clothing combo. except for the shoes. xD
However, I still love Matic's newman Mione, too bad she didnt get chosen for the poll though, that newman looks awesome n_n! Best of luck to all the contestants!

The_Brimada
Mar 14, 2009, 06:22 PM
Too bad I deleted my newmanz :x

Of the choices I have no idea which to pick as of yet lol

Kylie
Mar 14, 2009, 08:01 PM
Go soubrette! :) I had a newman once, but I could never get her to look what I would call decent. I think her newman goes a great job at showcasing what a newman should look like. Peorth did an awesome job as well.

Katy
Mar 14, 2009, 08:13 PM
Soubrette did a good job blending in with the clouds and its a much different from the rest of the backgrounds but I'm undecided who to vote for.

TheOneHero
Mar 14, 2009, 08:39 PM
Soubrette, for great justice!

Trade
Mar 14, 2009, 09:09 PM
Soubrette, definitely. I think the background has something to do with it, though. Kayla would be my second vote.

So, I see that people aren't fans of androgyny

Works better the other way around, imo.

Zyrusticae
Mar 14, 2009, 09:18 PM
Yeah, I kinda figured that, y'know, with all the bishounen boys and all that jazz...

Aorre
Mar 14, 2009, 10:22 PM
Peorth, because the skin color slider wasn't pushed all the way to the left...

Sasamichan
Mar 15, 2009, 12:05 AM
Aww, my newman isn't cute enough cute enough alone to get votes? Oh well. Since I have no chance, go Soubrette.

darkante
Mar 15, 2009, 12:14 AM
I vote for Peorth, the hairstyle works well with the clothes.

Donīt really like the others, sorry. =l

Zyrusticae
Mar 15, 2009, 01:08 AM
Hey, look! Three of us are tied for third! Isn't that great? >_>;

<_<;

TT _ TT

pizzagirl
Mar 15, 2009, 01:23 AM
Soubrette, for great justice!
I agree.

Trade
Mar 15, 2009, 01:26 AM
Hey, look! Three of us are tied for third! Isn't that great? >_>;

<_<;

TT _ TT

Better than getting 5th place all to yourself, right?

galadriel
Mar 15, 2009, 02:34 AM
Galadriel should win

redroses
Mar 15, 2009, 03:49 AM
Want to thank everybody who has voted for me so far :D
I wish all the others bunch of luck and myself too! X3
Hope I get more votes !

miko00014
Mar 15, 2009, 04:05 AM
Soubrette really appeals to me love of the color blue,especially the background

Aeris
Mar 15, 2009, 04:08 AM
Soubrette really appeals to me love of the color blue,especially the background

Same here since my fav color is blue, also she has the looks :wacko:

Hrith
Mar 15, 2009, 04:43 AM
What about male newmans? ;-;

Arika
Mar 15, 2009, 06:04 AM
Most of this time match up doesn't look as good as what they did in phashion thread. :(
I can see how many people didn't prepare clothes to match with the selected lobby, even there was 1 full week period to design.

and how did Kayla get disadventage with smaller picture?

Mysterious-G
Mar 15, 2009, 07:24 AM
how did Kayla get disadventage with smaller picture?

That picture is the one I received from the contestant. Everybody is responsible for his/her own screenshot. ;)

Anduril
Mar 15, 2009, 12:17 PM
Most of this time match up doesn't look as good as what they did in phashion thread. :(
I can see how many people didn't prepare clothes to match with the selected lobby, even there was 1 full week period to design.

and how did Kayla get disadventage with smaller picture?

Yeah, that was the biggest picture I could get since I didn't have the time or opportunity to ask someone to take a picture for me (the deadline for the pic was during my midterm weeK), so I got stuck with a tiny shot.... So, yeah.

Ryno
Mar 15, 2009, 01:54 PM
I want my TWIN o WIN! haha!

Arika
Mar 15, 2009, 09:25 PM
Hmm, I didn't notice until now about how similar your char's clothes compare with soubie :o

xzidanex
Mar 15, 2009, 10:11 PM
You know, the only 2 I actually liked were Teranu and Kayla, in the end, I voted for Kayla.

ThaiSoup
Mar 16, 2009, 03:26 PM
Peorth- for using a top that covered up most those terrible multicolored short shorts. Seriously, what were they thinking when they textured those. akdjsa ><(And also for using a top that I rarely saw worn when I played)

garjian
Mar 16, 2009, 03:36 PM
hmmm... peorth...

cause noones elses outfit works...

Mysterious-G
Mar 17, 2009, 12:12 PM
Bump for fashion's sake!

Arika
Mar 19, 2009, 03:24 AM
Few days remain, and soubrette is 10 mark ahead.
SO I guess this is 80% confirmed.

(although it has only total of 80 votes, while most poll has over 100.. there is still a chance for others! )

Syl
Mar 19, 2009, 05:11 AM
omg go Soub :3

My old newearl Reiko would totally win this though, too bad she's in retirement D:

Neith
Mar 19, 2009, 08:00 AM
omg go Soub :3

My old newearl Reiko would totally win this though, too bad she's in retirement D:

Enter that Blood Elf in your sig, and try passing her off as a Newman :wacko:

Rust
Mar 19, 2009, 08:30 AM
Ewww, Blood elves.

Mysterious-G
Mar 19, 2009, 08:46 AM
Ewww, Blood elves.

I take it as a good sign that I never heard of blood elves before. But I can guess. :p

Rust
Mar 19, 2009, 09:33 AM
I take it as a good sign that I never heard of blood elves before. But I can guess. :p

And you haven't seen the gnomes, either. :disapprove:

Syl
Mar 19, 2009, 04:58 PM
And you haven't seen the gnomes, either. :disapprove:

Ugh I hate them with a passion :nono:

Well delivering Enchiladaz just cause for teh curious >_>
[spoiler-box]Only pic I have of her upclose, sadly.
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb248/SylEspada/WoW/enchiladaz.jpg[/spoiler-box]

/derailment

Anyways, it's a big shame these racial fashion contests weren't around when I was, would have been really fun to compete in them ;o

hellrader
Mar 19, 2009, 08:48 PM
i would have to say "Peorth" she got the who darkness and mysteries thing going!!

Arika
Mar 21, 2009, 04:10 AM
96 vote! and now only 6 different between top and 2nd!
Let's see how will this end :D

Mimo
Mar 21, 2009, 06:08 PM
Wow that was really close, all the outfits looked great! Congrats to Soubrette for winning the competition :3

Mysterious-G
Mar 21, 2009, 06:59 PM
You are right Mimo, that was pretty tight!
Soubrette wins with 38 votes, the poll having 97 in total!
Congratulations, you advance into the final round of the female GNTM polls!

I thank everybody for their votes, and stay tuned for the upcoming poll, the conclusion of the female polls:
Gurhal's Next Top Model: Clash of Races Special !!

Angry_Ryudo
Mar 21, 2009, 07:08 PM

"There can only be one"

Congrats, Soubrette!!

autumn
Mar 21, 2009, 07:34 PM
Does this mean it won't be too long until you get together the male competitions? :D

Aorre
Mar 21, 2009, 09:18 PM
Does this mean it won't be too long until you get together the male competitions? :D
Yeah, really. Please?

Dhylec
Mar 21, 2009, 11:08 PM
I thank everybody for their votes, and stay tuned for the upcoming poll, the conclusion of the female polls:

Sounds interesting. Now what could this special edition be? ;3

Arika
Mar 21, 2009, 11:15 PM
Well, simply the final round of all these polls, winner competition!

Zorafim
Mar 22, 2009, 01:01 AM
I'm rather tempted to join in on one of these, if only for my vanity for Levia. However, that would require actually playing the game, so I guess I'm out of luck!

unicorn
Mar 22, 2009, 02:18 AM
The next round will mark the conclusion of the female top model polls,
Gurhal's Next Top Model: Clash Of Races Special !!

A Newman is going to win that. Or maybe a CAST.

Would be interesting if there was a "Plus size" edition. Or "Petite" (like ANTM cycle 13) but a lot of the contestants have been lolis anyway so I guess thats not necessary.

Arika
Mar 22, 2009, 03:15 AM
Oh, and forgot to mention!, say Yay! for the another time that candidate special selected from Fashion group won! :D

FOnewearl-Lina
Mar 22, 2009, 03:18 AM
oooh, 'Plus size'...
Congrats to Soubrette! too bad I'm not on US servers, so I can't be a fan :(

Neith
Mar 22, 2009, 08:23 AM
Congrats Sou :wacko:

Agh, against two friends in the final, lawl

Sidney
Mar 22, 2009, 10:30 AM
Wow, thanks everyone! :lol: It was a really close match - I thought everyone looked fantastic. Thank you to everyone who participated and voted!

Rust
Mar 22, 2009, 11:58 AM
Grats, French maid! :wacko:

Even though I guess yours is more related to opera than anything else. :P

Ryno
Mar 22, 2009, 05:31 PM
CONGRATS MY TWIN WON! n_n