PDA

View Full Version : Question about returning

Hells Paradox
Mar 14, 2009, 05:22 PM
Hey guys,

Almost exactly a year ago, i deleted my account on psu (meaning information on my hard-drive as well as canceling my subscription).

I was wondering if there is any way that i could be able to get my account and characters back, seeing as at the time i had two 120 characters and i dont really want to have to work all the way up to the max level, whatever it is now, and the max classes as well.

And feedback is appreciated

miko00014
Mar 14, 2009, 05:47 PM
If you re-subscribe using the same gamer tag(as I am assuming since you said hard drive you mean 360) your characters will still be there. And the level cap for classes is now 20 as opposed to 10.

Hells Paradox
Mar 14, 2009, 06:20 PM
Hey thanks for your reply,

i was also wondering if anybody would like to help get started in playing again, like showing me the popular place to run and do things with other people so i can start heading in the right direction

Also, can anybody tell me what the secret achievements are for the 360, and did sega ever fix the achievement glitch with the other aoi ones, because mine was bugged and i didnt get the non-secret acheivments

miko00014
Mar 14, 2009, 06:48 PM
The achievements are for beating De Rol Le, Alterzoug(sp),Mother Brain,and Dark Falz, with one more achievment that is probably gonna be another boss.As for making the achievements actually appear, I believe you just need to recover your gamer tag and that will fix it.

Hells Paradox
Mar 14, 2009, 07:11 PM
Thanks again for your reply,

One more question,

Does anybody know why aoti is taking so ****ing long to download, ive been sitting here for an hour and it is still sitting pretty at 1%

miko00014
Mar 14, 2009, 07:17 PM
Cancel the download then try to redownload it? That's happened to me a couple of times and that usually fixes that.

Hells Paradox
Mar 14, 2009, 07:38 PM
Any other suggestions? it still seems to not want me to download it

miko00014
Mar 14, 2009, 08:58 PM
Beyond that? I guess try later.

Hells Paradox
Mar 14, 2009, 10:15 PM
i got it to work, anybody want to help me start up again? i pretty sure i sold everything so the only stuff i have is my clothes and maybe the furniture in my room