PDA

View Full Version : Coming back after a 5 month hiatus...

ChaosTsukasa
Mar 14, 2009, 08:27 PM
Hey there, guys. I haven't played this game since November, and I've got a few questions concerning the game.

1. Is White Beast still the top leveling spot or are there any new missions that make it easier to grind? I'm a Beast Fortefighter, and I play solo (Not because I want to, mind you, but because of router troubles that kick me offline whenever someone joins my party.)

2. How's the economy? Everything just seemed so expensive when I last played, and I couldn't really afford anything >_> (I only have 2M, though.)

2a. On that note, where's a good place to gain some meseta?

3. Any other big changes since November I should be aware of?

Toguro
Mar 14, 2009, 10:36 PM
It would help if you list what servers you play on. Well anyway if you play on PS2/PC servers I can somewhat confirm that White Beast is still the defacto leveling spot, although every once-in-awhile you might find people running Scarred Planet or possibly SEED Express. But for the most part people that run those missions do it to farm LKK (Scarred Planet), Armas Line, Germinus Gun, or Par Ork(SEED Express). If you came back last month you could have done Mission Carnival for the boosted XP and meseta drops.

System-Id
Mar 14, 2009, 10:54 PM
Game is easy.
Dont worry.

ChaosTsukasa
Mar 15, 2009, 10:56 AM
Yeah, sorry. Probably should've mentioned I played on the 360.

Yusaku_Kudou
Mar 15, 2009, 11:37 AM
On the 360, most of the low levels play White Beast, a lot of techers and other people will be running at Raffon Field Base looking for Psycho Wands, the LV150s like to run SEED Express (myself included), but it's Love Inferno hunting right now, so everybody is scattered all over the place.