PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 SOAGM16

lethe
Mar 15, 2009, 04:51 AM
Is this gamertag an authentic PSU GM gamertag? I need verification, i do not think this is a real GM. He apparently took over my friend's gamertag and are resolving the issue that way. I THOUGHT GMs were not supposed to ask for that information. Secondly this supposed GM is not contacting us through my friend's gamertag and NOT this SOAGM16 gamertag. If anyone knows SOAGM16 or any of the real GMs please help me out with this. This whole situation isnt making sense.

EDIT: This supposed GM is also saying that he will terminate my friends gamertag/account, which i do not see how he has any jurisdiction over this.

Hrith
Mar 15, 2009, 04:57 AM
GMs never ask for personal information, if anyone is doing so, they're impersonating a SEGA employee, which is a bannable offense.

If you have this person's ID number, let one of the mods/admins at http://boards2.sega.com/psu_board/index.php know, and the culprit will be removed.

SEGA GMs only contact you via emails, they do not need your gamertag (that's Microsoft, not SEGA), and your PSU account and XBL account are two very different things.

lethe
Mar 15, 2009, 05:02 AM
My friend already sent in this guy's information, then my friends account was "taken over by this GM" so to speak.

S4CT4L1TY
Mar 15, 2009, 05:26 AM
T_T never give out personal information out online to a random person best you could do call SEGA and MICROSOFT up see what they can do:whip:

RikaPSOW
Mar 15, 2009, 07:02 AM
I think the GM's gamertags are:
SOAGM01
SOAGM02

Also, the Sega GM's can't terminate a xboxlive gamertag.

Ethateral
Mar 15, 2009, 11:02 AM
That GT would mean.. We'd have 16 GMs on PSU. When we really don't. :/ Hopefully, you can get in contact with Microsoft and/or Sega about this.

Dark Emerald EXE
Mar 15, 2009, 11:40 AM
o_0

wow scammers just get clever and clever day after day but i guess with balances....you cant have legit players without scammers. With the whole good vs evil..........

WhiteKnight01
Mar 15, 2009, 04:37 PM
companys never ask for personal details because they have them on there computers, all they need is your user name, same with fake e-mails from banks why are they asking for my pin number WTF!!!