PDA

View Full Version : Mission Spotlight

Crocky
Mar 17, 2009, 01:27 PM
Does anyone have any idea what items they are planning on giving away?
if so please tell me thanks

Dhylec
Mar 17, 2009, 01:37 PM
Perhaps a GM or someone who has gotten any item can tell.

ChibiBecca
Mar 19, 2009, 01:12 AM
earlier everyone in my party were given two items, each suited for our character's class. i got a weapon board, and a S rank wand. ^^ very nice!

BiPolarWonton
Mar 20, 2009, 04:27 PM
How does this work i have been doping s2 runs and i am not getting anything at all i been doing them all day and nothing am i mising something here is there something that needs to be done or how does it work i would like to knoe please my GT is BiPolarWonTon please let me know thank you

Please message me On my Gt BiPolarWonTon

lokey013
Mar 20, 2009, 05:16 PM
I was actually curious about this too...but guess they got it resolved =P

fay
Mar 20, 2009, 05:53 PM
at some random time during the day a GM might decide to join your party. if they do they will take down the id number of everyone in the party and they will get the goods.

for the first time ever i got it the other day. edward joing my party. toko my number and then left again. not really sure what i got yet to be honest lol. i heard about 5 silver coins at the end but unsure about what else

BiPolarWonton
Mar 20, 2009, 06:35 PM
Thanks i appreciate it

Konsuishi
Mar 21, 2009, 07:31 AM
To me the mission spotlight is so fail. I guess it's nice that they try D: lol

ChibiBecca
Mar 21, 2009, 11:05 AM
How does this work i have been doping s2 runs and i am not getting anything at all i been doing them all day and nothing am i mising something here is there something that needs to be done or how does it work i would like to knoe please my GT is BiPolarWonTon please let me know thank you

Please message me On my Gt BiPolarWonTon
you need to be there when the GMs and other people giving out prizes are online (there was an announcement banner normally when this happened), and make sure your party is unlocked and has 5 people or less in it so the prize giver can actually join your party. :)
after that, i guess it's just down to luck if your party is the one chosen for a prize?