PDA

View Full Version : Demo Comet for Trade

Yosho
Feb 13, 2003, 12:28 PM
My brother asked me to trade his Demo Comet the stats are 0,25,35,0,10). will anybody be willing to give a Twin Brand for this?

Kawshun
Feb 13, 2003, 01:21 PM
Uhm, Demo Comet is ALOT better than Twin Brand, and that one has hit %..

Tell your bro he's crazy.

Yosho
Feb 13, 2003, 01:23 PM
he already has a Twin Blaze too lol

SeekerGio
Feb 13, 2003, 03:49 PM
wow, give me a week and our slaughter recboxes until I find me a twin brand, geeze that demo comet is amazing..plus I still have my stuff up for trade if you want to work something out with your brother. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Yosho
Feb 13, 2003, 10:00 PM
he says he wants a yasi 7000 (the shotgun) if he can possibly get one.

PrimateLord
Feb 13, 2003, 10:42 PM
I hope he realizes that it's not a multi-targeting weapon. It's basically another rifle that when max grinded is a couple ATP less than a max grinded Yasminkov 5000

In any case, I'm going to offer a god/body or god/power for it. perhaps he can put one of those to use

Yosho
Feb 14, 2003, 10:12 AM
he knows that it doesnt shot multi targets, it's just his fav gun, and he can pipe for god/body and he can get pod/power too.

SeekerGio
Feb 14, 2003, 06:10 PM
so have you traded that away yet? say the word, and alot of recboxes will DIE!!! (besides, I can't kill much else in ult seabed. hehe)

Yosho
Feb 14, 2003, 06:49 PM
he already has 4 god/bodies lol and no it's not gone yet, im kinda the "middle man" since he cant get online yet lol, get the Twin and he'll trade you i bet

Klakalou
Feb 14, 2003, 07:05 PM
hey, mind friend has a twin and i know he was looking for that, wep. let me talk to him first.

SeekerGio
Feb 15, 2003, 01:08 AM
well then, ultimate seabed it is! I hope I find one, heck, I hope I find ANYTHING down there for a change...ep2, why can't you learn to share the way ep1 does??? hehe...oh, could you do me a favor, if he does trade that away, could you pm to let me know,that way I'll go back to trying to find Heaven's Punisher instead. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif