PDA

View Full Version : Bad luck love infernos anyone?

Juggernaut#1
Mar 18, 2009, 07:51 AM
Ok so I have been busting my ass off since white day started and I have found 2 boards. The first one failed and I kind of put it off, the next day my friend put one in and failed it, last night I put in another one that I found in pf. It failed, just curious if anyone else thinks the 91% success rate is lying to us if so, fuck you sega

darkante
Mar 18, 2009, 08:07 AM
Why didnīt you bother to save one and just wait until the synth boost comes?
That way, it comes out guaranteed! XD
% on synth canīt be trusted unless itīs 100 % anyway.

Seriously, i havenīt seen one drop. Iīm glad to see someone that had got one.

Chris28
Mar 18, 2009, 09:13 AM
so impatient....that sucks

dont ever rush things, you can always wait for the synth boost.

dexter_safe
Mar 18, 2009, 10:28 PM
i made 4 love infernos so far 1 was mine the other 3 were my friends. 91% is fine. >.>

darkante
Mar 19, 2009, 12:04 AM
i made 4 love infernos so far 1 was mine the other 3 were my friends. 91% is fine. >.>

You got lucky, thatīs all. I failed a massive amount of 90 % synth chances, so i know that iīm not talking bullshit. :P

Zarode
Mar 19, 2009, 12:12 AM
9% chance of failure means there is a nine per cent chance of failure.

beatrixkiddo
Mar 19, 2009, 12:14 AM
Ok so I have been busting my ass off since white day started and I have found 2 boards. The first one failed and I kind of put it off, the next day my friend put one in and failed it, last night I put in another one that I found in pf. It failed, just curious if anyone else thinks the 91% success rate is lying to us if so, fuck you sega

I've been busting my ass off since it started and I have found 0 boards. :wacko:

darkante
Mar 19, 2009, 12:16 AM
I've been busting my ass off since it started and I have found 0 boards. :wacko:
Same stranger..same :(

Seority
Mar 19, 2009, 12:53 AM
You mean the board is out?
These jaggos drop nothing but WDs.

Juggernaut#1
Mar 22, 2009, 11:01 PM
well my jaggo count is up 527 jaggos and i havent seen another love inferno, anybody know when white day is over?

Rust
Mar 22, 2009, 11:14 PM
Took me four Duel in the Ruins S2 rare maps to get one. :wacko:

Also, you should know there is only three reliable synth percentages in PSU:

0%, 100%, and between.

darkante
Mar 22, 2009, 11:55 PM
Took me four Duel in the Ruins S2 rare maps to get one. :wacko:.

Oh my..lucky. XD

I done about 15 rare maps there and two spawns on PF and the rest on WB adding up to 100+ Jaggos. :S

Only seen a Van Brella drop.

kejen
Apr 2, 2009, 05:36 PM
Wow, that is horrible. If I ended up with 5 or 6, would probably give a few away to the people that didn't end up with one and tried hard.

Took me over 600 jaggos to get 1. I don't blame him for synthing. What is the point of working hard for 3 weeks, only to have it sit in your bank. When is a synth boost coming? 10 months from now?

Hopefully you all end up with at least one.

darkante
Apr 2, 2009, 10:50 PM
Wow, that is horrible. If I ended up with 5 or 6, would probably give a few away to the people that didn't end up with one and tried hard.

Took me over 600 jaggos to get 1. I don't blame him for synthing. What is the point of working hard for 3 weeks, only to have it sit in your bank. When is a synth boost coming? 10 months from now?

Hopefully you all end up with at least one.

Itīs not like i were trying to be mean, itīs just more fun to actually know that you can use that item when you synth it in synth boost and not "hoping" that you can do it.

Seeing how much effort you put into it, why wouldnīt one?
It seems like the smartest move.