PDA

View Full Version : No Grinders?

MrLeech
Mar 18, 2009, 02:29 PM
I've got a rather nasty pair of 9 star Ran-Misaki twin claws i bought which i like but with a poxy PP limit but i can't grind them up, I have 2 A grinds and a B grind on me but it says "no grinder found"

I've unequipped the weapon from my pallette but still nothing...

What am i doing wrong? Please help

Calsetes
Mar 18, 2009, 02:44 PM
If this is your first time grinding, here's some info:

You need to make the Grinder Bases into Grinders by putting a Grinder Board into your PM, then synthesizing them.

For example:

You need an A-rank grinder for your claws. You need to buy an A-rank Grinder board from the synthesis shop, then put the Grinder Base As into your storage, then synthesize some. Each board can make 5 grinders, and supposedly, the more you make at once, the higher the chance of it being a better grinder.

If you go to psupedia.info and look at their grinder section there, it gives you the approximate success rate for the different grinder levels based off of luck.

If you have all that, and it still says no grinders found, then maybe it's a bug.....?

MrLeech
Mar 18, 2009, 02:49 PM
Yeah, i have 2 Grinder BASE A's and a Grinder BASE B.. So i need to be the boards for the claws from the synthesis shop too and stick it in my PM?

RAGNAGELPPOD
Mar 18, 2009, 02:54 PM
No you only need the grinder base boards found in the cylez synthesis shop. Stick those into your pm. Buying claw boards wont help you.

dark_ryok
Mar 18, 2009, 02:58 PM
No. Buy the Grinder A boards from the synthesis shop. And stick that in your PM. The grinder bases that you have are just part of the actual grinder. I guess you could say you need to purify it or something. Then deposit the grinder bases that you have. Synth the grinders with the Grinder A board you just bought. Then, for Ran-Misakis, youll need to go to the yohmei shop to grind it with the grinders that you just made.

Its alot more complicated that in needs to be.

MrLeech
Mar 18, 2009, 02:58 PM
Thanks all, got it sorted out now... although if a weapon is a "Kubara Product" where do i grind it??

beatrixkiddo
Mar 18, 2009, 03:22 PM
Clyez City 2nd floor. It's in the back on the right.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Mar 18, 2009, 03:23 PM
On th esecond floor of Cylez theres a Kubara grinding shop. Its in the back onthe right side if you're facing the central stairs.

MrLeech
Mar 18, 2009, 03:43 PM
got it, thanks again! :-)