PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360 servers

Beast Boy
Mar 18, 2009, 04:10 PM
is xbox 360 servers coming to a end ?? we barley even fill up 2servers

anyone got anything to say??

dark_ryok
Mar 18, 2009, 04:20 PM
Not quite. Alot of people only play on the weekends, or on fridays. The PC servers function with around a single universe filled. Theres still life in this game. It still has a few years.

Get on after a Friday update around the evening. Theres usually 3 servers filled. When the Winter Carnival started, there was almost 4 universes filled that friday/satuday. But it always dwindles after updates.

Beast Boy
Mar 18, 2009, 04:24 PM
Not quite. Alot of people only play on the weekends, or on fridays. The PC servers function with around a single universe filled. Theres still life in this game. It still has a few years.

Get on after a Friday update around the evening. Theres usually 3 servers filled. When the Winter Carnival started, there was almost 4 universes filled that friday/satuday. But it always dwindles after updates.

yes i agree and i saw 4 full with nearly 5 but that was an event i mean events everyone plays the game has over 90k people signed up if they all played that would be great

CJ Johnny
Mar 18, 2009, 04:44 PM
It's call 'Event AfterMath'

A lot of player's during the event.
A lot less player's after the event.

Few reason's.

Easy Exp do not apply on regular Mission. -1
Love Inferno hunt are going at the moment. -2
Level to so call 'S2 capable' and Job Cap at the event. But, didn't borther to level with Skill's or PA's. And as of now running in a S2 party at White Beast. Can't get a hit and can't keep up. -3

List can go on longer, We get the picture ^^

Aries2384
Mar 18, 2009, 05:37 PM
Its been like that (with the exception of during events) for a long time now.

Universe 1 has always been the popular full one ( even tho people tried to say "its not cool to hang out in universe 1" (Ie. get out of universe 1 so we can get in it..))

The most people I can think of at one time that have been on was during 1UP and MAG (at least the first days of those events) I think I've seen a total of 5 full universes.
I was pretty shocked by that total. But its kinda like the one full universe all the time.

miko00014
Mar 18, 2009, 05:51 PM
Even though the star count says otherwise,the fact remains that there are still a lot of people in popular spots. Sure "a lot" of people may be different for other mmos, but for PSU, I would say were doing pretty good all things considered. Apparently the pc/ps2 servers are all but dead when compared to ours(360s) however, so were still in somewhat good shape.

ohhi. You must be new here. It used to be amazing to barely fill up 1 server when I started playing.

and this too.

fay
Mar 18, 2009, 06:35 PM
right now - average about 1-2 universes full
after white day - my prediction is less than 1

Yunfa
Mar 18, 2009, 11:11 PM
Think some people are getting "stars" n "Universe" mixed up.

Shinko
Mar 18, 2009, 11:33 PM
is xbox 360 servers coming to a end ?? we barley even fill up 2servers

anyone got anything to say??

Be glad your not on the pc/ps2 side. this is good compared to how it is over there but its still sad to see both side low on ppl. But I guess this is as expected from an mmo that most ppl don't know about.... and one that makes many mistakes.... -_-

ashley50
Mar 19, 2009, 12:33 AM
amazing when someone says "2 Universes not full" and saying it's coming to and end?

Look at our PC/PS2 Population...that's not nothing

Chimeria
Mar 19, 2009, 09:45 AM
That's why SEGA should just create a multi-console server like FFXI. I know the reason why this hasn't been done but it would be awesome if they did...And that way at least 3-4 universes may be filled.