PDA

View Full Version : I can't find a Friend please help

Warpath
Mar 18, 2009, 05:50 PM
Hi,
For some reason I can't log onto my account on PSO-World so I am using my hubbys account. I played as Diva. And my best friend was Zach I have been to his room and I have no idea how to get in contact with him. Zach is a male beast char. If anyone knows if he quit or how to contact him please let me know. I quit here about 2 months ago and left EVERYTHING in his rooms and I miss my friend. I just came back to PSU PC/ps2 side. I play as Princess a Newman Female force. I hope someone can help me find Zach he goes by AddiciedtoPSU on here. I am on AOL You can send me a IM on AOL its Princess12161977 I know alot of numbers lol. Or send a PM on here. I wish I could log onto my account on pso world.... Thanks again

Princess

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Mar 19, 2009, 04:39 AM
Maybe leave a note on his bulletin board? Either on the vision phone by the bed or if he has a shop by the counter. Also send him a simple mail, even if he's offline he'll still receive it and hopefully will reply when he's next online ^^

Tifa

Warpath
Mar 19, 2009, 02:16 PM
Thanks you. ^^ I left him 2 messages. I miss him as my friend but, also i left everything with him :( so IF he left all my stuff is gone. I had like 4 mikunas sets 5 formal dresses. Fradukes, alot of rare stuff. But, he was my best friend on PSU and they are hard to find. I am on the PC/ps2 Side. ty again so much for replying ^^ maybe if you are on the PC/ps2 side we can meet up and maybe party? I play with my hubby on PSU his name is Warpath. I play as my newman Force named Princess. hehe well, take care

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Mar 20, 2009, 04:34 AM
Hiya again

Aw I hope you manage to find him, I know what you mean I used to have a good friend I played online with all the time, this was a few years ago now, but after a break from PSU the past 6 months I was always looking to see if he was online but he never was. Finally when Winter Carnival came he came back online, it was amazing as we hadn't seen each othe rin over a year ^^ So i really hope you manage to find him again

I'd love to do some party runs, i'll be online tonight after I get home, I think this is going to be quite a PSU filled weekend as i've got no monies so it'll have to be a quiet one. I'll be online from about 7pm GMT.

I'll send you a message on your profile when i'm online, i'll probably be doing some White Beast Runs Universe 2 to begin with.

Tifa