PDA

View Full Version : How many girls?

hellrader
Mar 18, 2009, 07:32 PM
well i see alot of guy playing phantsy star and no girls:-? i am just wondering how many girls really play phantsy star?

Sayara
Mar 18, 2009, 07:35 PM

Girls dont play video games besides the Sims

Omega_Weltall
Mar 18, 2009, 07:57 PM
NO GIRLS ON INTERNETS when will people learn this?

Tessu
Mar 18, 2009, 08:05 PM
TONS.

Sayara
Mar 18, 2009, 08:06 PM
Tessu, why do you lie?
Come on Bro, we got a run in 20 minutes!

hyperacute
Mar 18, 2009, 08:06 PM
Hundreds. You must be playing on the wrong server or at the wrong times. I can barely log in and make it as far as the crystal that transports me to my room without being pestered to join in on some HAWT GURL ON GURL CYBARZ.

SpikeOtacon
Mar 18, 2009, 08:07 PM
There are no cats in America!

Tessu
Mar 18, 2009, 08:08 PM
we got a run in 20 minutes!

on some HAWT GURL ON GURL CYBARZ.

Yes. YES.

Tact
Mar 18, 2009, 08:41 PM

Wait a minute, Spike, what about me? I'm a cat.

TheOneHero
Mar 18, 2009, 08:51 PM
Wanna meet girls in an online game?

Go play WoW. Almost 12 million players woldwide, chances are quite a few of those are girls.

Also, girls + internet = Guy In Real Life.

Tact
Mar 18, 2009, 08:55 PM
Go play WoW. Almost 12 million players woldwide, chances are quite a few of those are girls who I've hit on.

Hmm? What? I didn't change that quote at all. :wacko:

TalHex
Mar 18, 2009, 09:15 PM
do gender paradoxes count? (tact, is that hermaphrodite thing contagious? cuz apparently i've become pretty damn androgynous internet wise...)

Kard
Mar 18, 2009, 09:34 PM
I wouldn't pet you, Talon~

Hi Tact!

TalHex
Mar 18, 2009, 09:37 PM
i think its transmitted with the rabies...

astuarlen
Mar 18, 2009, 09:44 PM
How many girls could a girlchuck chuck if a girlchuck could chuck girls?

Retniwreven
Mar 18, 2009, 10:19 PM
Yes. YES.

I concur.

Also whoever said there aren't any cats around here is about to learn the painful way that there most certainly are. >_>

Tessu
Mar 18, 2009, 10:26 PM
How many girls could a girlchuck chuck if a girlchuck could chuck girls?

I think that the girlchuck could chuck as many girls as she wanted! By the way what is a girl chuck? Is it like a lesbian? This is difficult to question answer. The number of girls that girlchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the individual girlchuck. According to a Wall Street Journal article, New York State wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a girlchuck could chuck around 35 cubic feet of girls in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a girlchuck could chuck girls, she would chuck an amount equal to 700 pounds.

Some say it depends on three factors:

* The girlchuck's desire to chuck said women.

* The girlchuck's need to chuck the aforementioned girls.

* The girlchuck's ability to chuck the girl.

Others say:

* She would chuck, she would, as many as she could, if a girlchuck could chuck girls.

* If she could chuck girls, the girlchuck would chuck as many as she could!

* A girlchuck would chuck as many girls as a girlchuck could chuck if a girlchuck could chuck girls.

* A girlchuck would chuck all the girls that the girlchuck would chuck if a girlchuck could chuck girls.

* If a girlchuck could chuck girls, she would and should chuck girls. But if girlchucks can't chuck girls, they shouldn't and wouldn't chuck girls. Though were I a girlchuck, and I chucked girls, I would chuck girls with the best girlchucks that chucked girls.

* If a girlchuck could chuck girls, then she'd chuck all the girls, she'd chuck and chuck and chuck and chuck, if a girlchuck could chuck girls.

* It would chuck the amount of girls that she sells seashells on the seashore divided by how many pickles Peter Piper picks.

* One quarter of a sycamore if you give him a quarter for every quarter of the sycamore she cut.

* It might depend on how many male girlchucks were present. Or, it could depend on whether the girlchuck's mother-in-law was around or not. If she was, he'd be chucking all day. If not, he'd be watching the football game.

* Some maintain that girlchucks could not and would not chuck girls at all.

* It depends on how good her dentures are!

* A girlchuck, would chuck, as many girls, as a girlchuck, could chuck, If a girlchuck could chuck girls. But unfortunately, girlchucks do not chuck girls.

* About 5.72 fluid litres of girls

* About as many boards as the Mongol hoards would hoard if the Mongol hordes did hoard boards.

* Um....... 23????

* Tons. More than you can count. Honestly. No one can chuck more girls than a girlchuck.

* If the girlchuck's name was Maurice, then it could chuck all the girls that it wants to. However, if its name is Frank, no chucking would be for it.

* Due to the average size of a girlchuck and the general density of women (not including cork) if a girlchuck could chuck girls it would probably get through about 6.573 pounds per day, assuming the girlchuck is functioning correctly.

* Using the formula: (W + I) * C where W = the constant of women, which is well known to be 61, as agreed in many scientific circles. I = the variable in this equation, and stands for the word "if" from the original problem. As there are three circumstances, with 0 equaling the chance that the girlchuck cannot chuck girls, 1 being the theory that the girlchuck can chuck girls but chooses not to, and 2 standing for the probability that the girlchuck can and will chuck girls, we clearly must choose 2 for use in this equation. C = the constant of Chuck Norris, whose presence in any problem involving the word chuck must there, is well known to equal 1.1 of any known being, therefore the final part of this calculation is 1.1. As is clear, this appears to give the answer of (61 + 2) * 1.1 = (63) * 1.1 = 69.3. However, Chuck Norris' awesome roundhouse kick declares that all decimal points cannot be used in formulas such as this, and so it must be rounded to the final solution of 69 units of women.

Dhylec
Mar 18, 2009, 10:53 PM
I think that the girlchuck could chuck as many girls as she wanted! By the way what is a girl chuck? Is it like a lesbian? This is difficult to question answer. The number of girls that girlchucks would chuck on a given day varies greatly with the individual girlchuck. According to a Wall Street Journal article, New York State wildlife expert Richard Thomas found that a girlchuck could chuck around 35 cubic feet of girls in the course of digging a burrow. Thomas reasoned that if a girlchuck could chuck girls, she would chuck an amount equal to 700 pounds.

Others say:

* She would chuck, she would, as many as she could, if a girlchuck could chuck girls.

* A girlchuck would chuck as many girls as a girlchuck could chuck if a girlchuck could chuck girls.

* A girlchuck would chuck all the girls that the girlchuck would chuck if a girlchuck could chuck girls.

* If a girlchuck could chuck girls, she would and should chuck girls. But if girlchucks can't chuck girls, they shouldn't and wouldn't chuck girls. Though were I a girlchuck, and I chucked girls, I would chuck girls with the best girlchucks that chucked girls.

* If a girlchuck could chuck girls, then she'd chuck all the girls, she'd chuck and chuck and chuck and chuck, if a girlchuck could chuck girls.

* It would chuck the amount of girls that she sells seashells on the seashore divided by how many pickles Peter Piper picks.

* One quarter of a sycamore if you give him a quarter for every quarter of the sycamore she cut.

* It might depend on how many male girlchucks were present. Or, it could depend on whether the girlchuck's mother-in-law was around or not. If she was, he'd be chucking all day. If not, he'd be watching the football game.

* A girlchuck, would chuck, as many girls, as a girlchuck, could chuck, If a girlchuck could chuck girls. But unfortunately, girlchucks do not chuck girls.

* About as many boards as the Mongol hoards would hoard if the Mongol hordes did hoard boards.

* Um....... 23????

* Tons. More than you can count. Honestly. No one can chuck more girls than a girlchuck.

* If the girlchuck's name was Maurice, then it could chuck all the girls that it wants to. However, if its name is Frank, no chucking would be for it.

* Due to the average size of a girlchuck and the general density of women (not including cork) if a girlchuck could chuck girls it would probably get through about 6.573 pounds per day, assuming the girlchuck is functioning correctly.

* Using the formula: (W + I) * C where W = the constant of women, which is well known to be 61, as agreed in many scientific circles. I = the variable in this equation, and stands for the word "if" from the original problem. As there are three circumstances, with 0 equaling the chance that the girlchuck cannot chuck girls, 1 being the theory that the girlchuck can chuck girls but chooses not to, and 2 standing for the probability that the girlchuck can and will chuck girls, we clearly must choose 2 for use in this equation. C = the constant of Chuck Norris, whose presence in any problem involving the word chuck must there, is well known to equal 1.1 of any known being, therefore the final part of this calculation is 1.1. As is clear, this appears to give the answer of (61 + 2) * 1.1 = (63) * 1.1 = 69.3. However, Chuck Norris' awesome roundhouse kick declares that all decimal points cannot be used in formulas such as this, and so it must be rounded to the final solution of 69 units of women.

er.. right!
yeah, i think ;o

Solstis
Mar 18, 2009, 11:11 PM
Tessu is clearly a frackking toaster.

Larian
Mar 18, 2009, 11:15 PM

Spike made an American Tail reference....I officially love you.

You have just sparked so many wondrous childhood memories in this old soul...

Thank you, you are my Hero!! =D

astuarlen
Mar 18, 2009, 11:33 PM

Others say:

* Um....... 23????

You've just officially ruined the words chuck and girls for me. I propose we henceforth substitute cheese and grilled for the aforementioned injured lexemes.

Tessu
Mar 18, 2009, 11:59 PM
You've just officially ruined the words chuck and girls for me. I propose we henceforth substitute cheese and grilled for the aforementioned injured lexemes.

That's what google does for you.

Oh, what, you mean I have to re-edit that whole thing again? God damn.

Leviathan
Mar 19, 2009, 12:39 AM
Tessu (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=54124) is Online
Nnnnn!

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/avatars/pso-hunewearl/hunewearl-68.jpg (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=54124)

Location: a world of 20...20,000 girls and milk and rectangles

>>Location: a world of 20...20,000 girls and milk and rectangles

>>20...20,000 girls

astuarlen
Mar 19, 2009, 12:43 AM
Milk and rectangles = Kraft singles?

Better make it pepper jack instead.

Tessu
Mar 19, 2009, 12:49 AM
TO AN OPTOMETRIST

A man with a golden-n eyeball
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/Linelda/amanwithagoldeneyeball.jpg

CrimsomWolf
Mar 19, 2009, 03:19 AM
http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt341/BusterMachine0/Gundam%2000%20S2/800px-Gundam_00_-_Innovators.jpg

By all accounts, people of the internet are rather androgynous...

And also, why should we tell you?
Y'know that nobody likes competition in those matters...

Tact
Mar 19, 2009, 05:30 AM
do gender paradoxes count? (tact, is that hermaphrodite thing contagious? cuz apparently i've become pretty damn androgynous internet wise...)

Androgynous and hermaphroditic are two different things, Talon.

Internet
Mar 19, 2009, 06:41 AM

Indeed I am

hellrader
Mar 19, 2009, 02:26 PM
well any noobie kittys how want to party up im a noobie my self the names (hellrader) Dont stick a knife in me:-P

Vanzazikon
Mar 19, 2009, 02:56 PM
How about I tear off your head and slurp the blood sprouting out of your neck? Certainly, this is no inuenndo nor kinky in any morbid god forsaken way...

or is it?

Lance813
Mar 19, 2009, 03:01 PM
I need to un-think that...

Thanks Vanz. x.x

Tact
Mar 19, 2009, 03:46 PM
I would, but I don't play Phantasy Star Universe. :wacko:

Retniwreven
Mar 19, 2009, 04:57 PM
TO AN OPTOMETRIST

A man with a golden-n eyeball
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/Linelda/amanwithagoldeneyeball.jpg

Huh. I didn't know anyone else listened to that song.
Go Avalanches. =D

Neith
Mar 19, 2009, 08:35 PM
http://www.videoville.org/wiki/images/6/6f/Frontier_psychiatrist.jpg

FRONTIER PSYCHIATRIST!

jShazBot
Mar 19, 2009, 08:43 PM
Theres no actual chicks on PSU or these forums.
The few girls that do play PSU and use these forums are either fattys or have freckles and ugly faces.
:-D

Tact
Mar 19, 2009, 08:48 PM
Hey, freckles being ugly is just an opinion. :disapprove:

jShazBot
Mar 19, 2009, 09:05 PM
Hey, freckles being ugly is just an opinion. :disapprove:

No it's not. Freckles and extreme acne are FUGLY.

:D

Tessu
Mar 19, 2009, 09:07 PM
Huh. I didn't know anyone else listened to that song.
Go Avalanches. =D

What. It's been in my location for like, ever. How could you not notice? ALSO GO AVALANCHES +10 for you

http://www.videoville.org/wiki/images/6/6f/Frontier_psychiatrist.jpg

FRONTIER PSYCHIATRIST!

W-what does that mean?

TalHex
Mar 19, 2009, 09:37 PM
W-what does that mean?

It means you've got a turtle that is pretty damned ugly

Tessu
Mar 19, 2009, 09:38 PM
You're a nut! You're crazy in the coconut!

W-what does that mean?

astuarlen
Mar 19, 2009, 09:59 PM
It's the opinion of the entire staff that Tessu is criminally insane. :o
None of this should come as a surprise, given her truancy problem obsession with grilled cheese.

Tessu
Mar 19, 2009, 10:16 PM
It's the opinion of the entire staff that Tessu is criminally insane. :o
None of this should come as a surprise, given her truancy problem obsession with grilled cheese.

Sane sane sane sane...
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y258/Linelda/sanesanesane.jpg + http://www.historyforkids.org/learn/greeks/religion/pictures/horse.jpg

I never really understood that. How does truancy equate to criminally insane?

astuarlen
Mar 19, 2009, 10:30 PM
It's just one symptom of an entire complex of antisocial behavior and disordered thinking.
Maybe.

Sayara
Mar 19, 2009, 11:06 PM
………………_„-,-~~::::::':::::::::~-,~„
…………._,-::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::-„
……,,,..,-'::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::|
………,-'::::::::::::„:„„-~-~--'~-'~--~-~--~--~„:,'
……..,'::::::::::,~: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : '-|
……..|::::::::,-': : : : : : : : - -~''ŻŻ-„: : : : : :\
……..|::::::::|: : : : : : : : : _„„--~~-„: : : : : '|
……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~~~'''-„…_..„~'''''''ŻŻ|Ż",
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|ŻŻ''|: ~---„_: |ŻŻ|
……..,~-,_/: : : |: : (_ o__): : |: : : :|: (_o__): \.. |
……../,'-,: : : : : -,_______,-: : : : -„______\-'
……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : :\
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :: : Ż~~: ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: : : |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
…………..|: :-,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
…………..',: : :-, : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'
……………| : : : : : : : : :_ : : : : : : : : : : ,-'
……………|: : : : : : : : : : '~----------~: :,'
…………._|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :|
……….„-. '-,_: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : ,'
……,-. . . . . ~-„_: : : : : : : : : : : : :,--„

Tact
Mar 20, 2009, 05:02 AM
I never really understood that. How does truancy equate to criminally insane?

At least you have a nice plea structure if you actually do wind up committing a crime.

"But, Your Honor, I've skipped school a lot!"
"So you're pleading insanity?"
"Yes!"

:wacko:

CrimsomWolf
Mar 20, 2009, 07:27 AM
Psycho test time:

Is it a hen or, let's say a donkey?
http://i634.photobucket.com/albums/uu63/KIngEjayEntry/DSC03358.jpg

And:

What doyou make out from those spots?
http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh71/Stellare_photo/sun_img200705251180110524-0.jpg

Tact
Mar 20, 2009, 07:34 AM
Ness could not grasp the true form of the Sun's attack! Ness takes 47 damage!

CrimsomWolf
Mar 20, 2009, 07:37 AM
*Nods and writes something in a notebook.*

I'm afraid it's serious...

Don't worry, a bit of electroshocks and pills should fix that...

Tact
Mar 20, 2009, 08:07 AM
I'm insane all of a sudden if I make Earthbound references? :disapprove:

CrimsomWolf
Mar 20, 2009, 08:21 AM
Denial

I was writing about Tessu, I just mistook the names. Hurry and all that...

Scrub
Mar 20, 2009, 08:26 AM
im a girl

teehee

Sayara
Mar 20, 2009, 08:33 AM
Son of a bitch.jpg

Tessu
Mar 20, 2009, 10:18 AM
Denial

I was writing about Tessu, I just mistook the names. Hurry and all that...

So you wrote down all of Tact's problems on my file. >: (

Vanzazikon
Mar 20, 2009, 10:44 AM
There are actual chicks on PSU and these forums.
The chicks that do play PSU and use these forums said I was a fatty and had freckles and a ugly face.
:-DI sense a man... with the self-esteem of a Raikomaru.

raikomaru40
Mar 20, 2009, 10:55 AM
http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/objection-brute.jpg

Vanzazikon
Mar 20, 2009, 11:03 AM
But both of your souls feel so much the same. It's as if I cannot determine who is who if I were blind.

raikomaru40
Mar 20, 2009, 11:05 AM
Yea? Well if I was blind, I don't think I could differ you from a smelly turd sandwhich............

Vanzazikon
Mar 20, 2009, 11:08 AM
That's how all demons smell like, and it's actually a compliment so thank you. :wacko:

raikomaru40
Mar 20, 2009, 11:11 AM
If all demons smell like that (making it completely average) then why is it so nice to say? OK then, you smell like this guy.....

http://www.ces.purdue.edu/ces/Vanderburgh/horticulture/weird/BigManFlower.bmp

Vanzazikon
Mar 20, 2009, 11:14 AM
If all demons smell like that (making it completely average) then why is it so nice to say?It's all about the nose of the beholder.

CrimsomWolf
Mar 20, 2009, 12:41 PM
So you wrote down all of Tact's problems on my file. >: (

If we proved you insane, then it's natural that quietly insane people will say that you have their problems.

If you find other crazy person, crazier than you; feel free to do the same

Lance813
Mar 20, 2009, 01:57 PM
Theres no actual chicks on PSU or these forums.
The few girls that do play PSU and use these forums are either fattys or have freckles and ugly faces.
:-D

Whats wrongs with freckled girls? Are you telling me that girls with freckles can't be cute? Ohhh, man, I can prove you wrong.

CrimsomWolf
Mar 20, 2009, 02:09 PM
To be completely serious, there are girls here, but we won't tell who they are.

Not like it really matters, unless you're into internet relationships... baby

Tessu
Mar 20, 2009, 02:10 PM
To be completely serious, there are witches here, but we won't tell who they are.

:E:E:

Tact
Mar 20, 2009, 02:25 PM
Nobody here's a witch. If we had any here, people would steer clear of them and their constant crying. :wacko:

Lance813
Mar 20, 2009, 02:56 PM
What does Shin do then? :wacko:

TalHex
Mar 20, 2009, 03:13 PM
there is a reason why we don't have any witches

Vanzazikon
Mar 20, 2009, 03:15 PM
And the reason is...?

TalHex
Mar 20, 2009, 03:27 PM
*facedesk* shin, duh

Vanzazikon
Mar 20, 2009, 03:29 PM
Oh, you meant "there" in that kind of way.

I heard Randomness is a witch. :X

Tact
Mar 20, 2009, 04:01 PM
...And the Left 4 Dead reference soars over everybody's heads like Stephen, Jr. the bald eagle.

Randomness
Mar 20, 2009, 04:07 PM
Oh, you meant "there" in that kind of way.

I heard Randomness is a witch. :X

Sorry, no. I can probably find you one if you care so much.

...And the Left 4 Dead reference soars over everybody's heads like Stephen, Jr. the bald eagle.

Never played that game. But good show, especially the Mt. Everest ego.

SStrikerR
Mar 20, 2009, 04:23 PM
TRICK QUESTION!

Tessu
Mar 20, 2009, 04:25 PM
...And the Left 4 Bread reference soars over everybody's heads like Stephen, Jr. the bald eagle.

No, I got it, I just didn't come in time for the MGTs.

Vanzazikon
Mar 20, 2009, 05:24 PM
Sorry, no. I can probably find you one if you care so much.Prove it. Let's throw you in a lake, handcuffed and see if you will fly. If you drown, then we'll know you are not a witch.

Tact
Mar 20, 2009, 06:33 PM
You and I both know he would just godmode out of it, Vanzaz. :disapprove:

Outrider
Mar 21, 2009, 09:53 AM
Prove it. Let's throw you in a lake, handcuffed and see if you will fly. If you drown, then we'll know you are not a witch.

It's much easier than that. You can always just weigh somebody against a duck. If they way the same, they're clearly a witch.

Kard
Mar 21, 2009, 01:11 PM
WHAT

Tessu changed an avatar.

Is this the new cat thread?

Randomness
Mar 21, 2009, 01:19 PM
You and I both know he would just godmode out of it, Vanzaz. :disapprove:

I wouldn't have to...

It's much easier than that. You can always just weigh somebody against a duck. If they way the same, they're clearly a witch.

..because I'd do this first. Obviously human is heavier than duck, so I'm not a witch.

AlexCraig
Mar 21, 2009, 01:41 PM
Tess has become Rena...

astuarlen
Mar 21, 2009, 01:42 PM

And if they weigh as much as a turducken, they're clearly a level 70 mage.

Tess has become Rena...

Looks more like a delicious pastry to me.

Tessu
Mar 21, 2009, 02:58 PM
WHAT

Tessu changed an avatar.

Because of you, they're going to notice now. Great!

Tess has become Rena...

Never met him!

TalHex
Mar 21, 2009, 03:31 PM
see the first B4R thread

Kard
Mar 21, 2009, 06:20 PM
http://funnyflux.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/caat.jpg

Tact
Mar 21, 2009, 07:48 PM
Tess, no, it's a trap! Unless you want to read about me being horribly mauled and clawed, don't do it!