PDA

View Full Version : AotI Shred the darkness!

Elyruin
Mar 19, 2009, 01:11 PM
I keep hearing people talk about whats going to be in the next event and when its coming out. I want to know were everyones getting this info from. If anyone knows were some good info will you please post the url here?

beatrixkiddo
Mar 19, 2009, 01:11 PM
Is it going to be XBox 360 only?

Elyruin
Mar 19, 2009, 01:14 PM
Idk thats why i posted this thread. To figure out some stuff about it.

EspioKaos
Mar 19, 2009, 01:32 PM
http://psupedia.info/Shred_the_Darkness

fay
Mar 19, 2009, 02:05 PM
doees anyone have any idea if we will actually get the 2nd anniversary festa event?

part of me says yes since we need to get guld from somewhere but part also says no because, well...when we get it its gonna be closer to the 3rd anniversary

EspioKaos
Mar 19, 2009, 02:07 PM
doees anyone have any idea if we will actually get the 2nd anniversary festa event?

part of me says yes since we need to get guld from somewhere but part also says no because, well...when we get it its gonna be closer to the 3rd anniversary
I imagine they'll pull another "Winter Event" and give it a name that has nothing to do with anniversaries.

WhiteKnight01
Mar 19, 2009, 02:17 PM
im looking for mission info or vids of each mission from the jp servers the psupedia isnt that helpful in that area

Chuck_Norris
Mar 19, 2009, 03:52 PM
I imagine they'll pull another "Winter Event" and give it a name that has nothing to do with anniversaries.

I like how you used "Winter" as an example, considering it's now spring. :wacko:

fay
Mar 19, 2009, 04:39 PM
I like how you used "Winter" as an example, considering it's now spring. :wacko:

dont tell me you were expecting in summer :P

WildArms2
Mar 20, 2009, 01:57 AM
no well get it during winter like last time winter event 2

STD should be coming out within the next 35 days depending on how everything plays out.

It will be for both servers the event will last I think 4-6 weeks not 100% sure on that but roughly right considering we might get extensions. No one knows if this will be a true event like MAG with a website or a fake event like Degeki was last month with no website and nothing to unlock.

Thats about all the info you need

lethe
Mar 20, 2009, 07:13 PM

Guld drops in STD

1.Click on espios link
2.Goto Roar of the Fiery Beast
3.Scroll down to Gol Dova
4. ???
5. Profit!

pikachief
Mar 20, 2009, 10:55 PM

yes cuz we get all major events wether u want them or not!

like how we're getting MAG+ plus wether anyone wants it(which im sure no one does >.>) or not :O lol

unicorn
Mar 20, 2009, 11:31 PM
Its looking like we'll get the Thanks Festa 2 in Winter, which is a shame....since we got our LAST anniversary last winter. This means we should have gotten the 2nd Anniversary event around December-Feb. But no, we got the Carnival that was waaay over due.

I can see STD coming around late Spring-late Summer. Anniversary 2 around Fall 2009-Spring 2010.

dirtyred
Apr 7, 2009, 03:30 PM
OK ...I am in Virginia ...USA ....why do we have to wait so long for the new stuff ....I and countless other people are sick of waiting for stuff to be added to this game ...phantasy star universe online xbox 360 ....i don't know if it is a microsoft thing or sega thing .....BUT why ...japan servers have things we want months before we get it ...I think it is dumb ....

ShonagarACE
Apr 7, 2009, 04:19 PM
OK ...I am in Virginia ...USA ....why do we have to wait so long for the new stuff ....I and countless other people are sick of waiting for stuff to be added to this game ...phantasy star universe online xbox 360 ....i don't know if it is a microsoft thing or sega thing .....BUT why ...japan servers have things we want months before we get it ...I think it is dumb ....

Why don't you ask on the official forum? And of course they have things before we do. It makes sense. The size of the delay may not make as much sense, but whining about it here won't change anything.

Aries2384
Apr 7, 2009, 05:24 PM

Ew, Virginia? That'd be one reason for YOU to not get the update.. VA just sucks. But we don't get the update when Jpn gets the update because our servers are seperated. Also, we're the smaller server in comparison to JPN servers, you think NA/EU servers are gonna get full support and attention? We're like that whiny cousin that everyone tries to stay away from at family gatherings.

ashley50
Apr 7, 2009, 05:30 PM
Ew, Virginia? That'd be one reason for YOU to not get the update.. VA just sucks. But we don't get the update when JP gets the update because our servers are separated. Also, we're the smaller server in comparison to JP servers, you think NA/EU servers are gonna get full support and attention? We're like that whiny cousin that everyone tries to stay away from at family gatherings.
lolz...I can agree on that part.

ShonagarACE
Apr 7, 2009, 05:40 PM
lolz...I can agree on that part.

So perhaps the lesson here would be...

DON'T WHINE SO DAMN MUCH. :-)

Alecc
Apr 7, 2009, 05:49 PM
i want MAG+! PA EXP boost FTW!!!!! =3

NDW
Apr 7, 2009, 10:59 PM
i want MAG+! PA EXP boost FTW!!!!! =3

True dat. I want to cap off all of my photon arts on all four of my characters already!

Ruru
Apr 8, 2009, 12:03 AM

you can blame pretty much everyone involved in the game.

the first main reason we get anything later is translating, any mmo that has seperate servers from the country they're based in will get things later because of this. now for the big delay between translating and us getting it is probably because SoA has bad translators or they're just lazy.

second reason is SoA is most likely bad at programming. half the time we get something they have to give us a roll back because they left a door open they weren't supposed to or the files end up being corrupt for whatever reason or they give us the update and forget to make certain things drop when they're supposed to.

third reason is segac in general is made of fail. SoJ and SoA dont seem to communicate very well and that adds even more time to the updates. and in the end once we do get everything situated we still end up with things like "Nel's soul" and the explanation for PA fragments in the item menu that makes no sense what so ever.

lets not forget the big gatcha problem lol...

Arcturus_
Apr 8, 2009, 10:31 AM
SoA doesn't have any programmers or translators on their staff that are involved with PSU; they only provide limited technical support and maintain the official website.

SoJ and SoA dont seem to communicate very well...

One of Chillaura's revelations prior to his departure for a better company was that there was no direct communication between the GM team at SoA and the development team in Japan. Everything passes through an intermediary at SoJ, which likely causes all kinds of delays and miscommunications. I can envision a highly detailed, 20-page pleading rant from the likes of Edward being forwarded to the dev. team as "The Americans would very much appreciate an update sometime this calendar year. There was something else about 'glitched boxes', idk what that means, lol. :D". If the GM staff simply added someone who was fluent in Japanese, and could speak directly to the developers, we'd probably be getting much better service.

Magician
Apr 9, 2009, 06:11 AM
I keep hearing people talk about whats going to be in the next event and when its coming out. I want to know were everyones getting this info from. If anyone knows were some good info will you please post the url here?

Well, considering that a couple weapons at the arms dealer (fourth wave) require megi-spheres, that would suggest that we won't see STD for several more months and not any time soon.

Golto
Apr 9, 2009, 07:35 AM
Remember when we were less than 3 months behind? Now its around 9 months behind.

ShonagarACE
Apr 9, 2009, 02:34 PM
Remember when we were less than 3 months behind? Now its around 9 months behind.

Remember when everybody already complained about this?

PACHI
Apr 9, 2009, 03:22 PM
we wonder why the world's economy is so bad. Companies like this expect to get payed while being lazy and not giving 100% on all projects...

Edit: SoA and SoJ are both to blame for lack of effort.

hewitt
Apr 9, 2009, 03:28 PM
Well, considering that a couple weapons at the arms dealer (fourth wave) require megi-spheres, that would suggest that we won't see STD for several more months and not any time soon.

I wouldn't say that. Why would the GMs have posted the "Name the next event" thread if it wasn't going to be relatively soon?

Ruru
Apr 9, 2009, 03:29 PM
one word "Hope"

Aries2384
Apr 9, 2009, 03:51 PM
one word "Hope"

One phrase: "Buying time to keep the mass suicide/i quit/ihate SOA! threads from exploding into existance."

Bushido808
Apr 9, 2009, 04:50 PM
does anyone know when shred of darkness is comming out ive heard alot of rumors but i would like to know the officila relese date

Deragonite
Apr 9, 2009, 04:52 PM
no...

Chuck_Norris
Apr 9, 2009, 04:55 PM
NO ONE FUCKING KNOWS WHEN WE WILL GET ANYTHING.

jifears
Apr 9, 2009, 04:55 PM
already a thread for this

ShonagarACE
Apr 9, 2009, 04:57 PM
There's already a thread for everything. But nobody likes to use their eyes or brains. Yay America.

PACHI
Apr 9, 2009, 05:01 PM
maybe May, if we're lucky!

Warlock01
Apr 9, 2009, 05:14 PM
omg shred the darkness came while the server was offline!! go go go find it now!

plz oh plz just stop asking questions that have been asked hundred's of times already :/