PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Membership, credit card

Elyruin
Mar 20, 2009, 03:12 PM
My friend used to play psu on the xbox with aoti and he cancelled his membership for a little while and now his mom doesnt have a credit card anymore. We were wondering if he could get like a prepaid visa debit card from walmart and put $10 bucks on it. Does anyone know if that would work and if not are there any other payment methods?

Calsetes
Mar 20, 2009, 03:24 PM
Well, if you can recharge the same card, I can't really see why you couldn't, aside from maybe the card not having an expiration date. Not to make it one of those "you're a little kid" things, but if he has a checking account at a bank, he might be able to get one of those debit/credit cards and use that as his card. If he's under 18 though, you might not be able to get the credit portion of it until then. In that case.......... I'd say try to find a friend of the family or something that could do a 6-month payment option (since I don't think those automatically renew, do they?).

That's my suggestions.

Ryno
Mar 20, 2009, 06:25 PM
Yes it would work because it worked for me except I have used $100 dollar Visa gift cards. so far I have used over $700 of gift card using it for xbox live and Phantasy Star Universe.
( prevents from hacking )
but it might suspend every 2 months depends on your subcription to live and you would have to pay with you real credit card just to renew it. and then switch back to your gift card the same one and it still works. but not for long tho.

Poppaspanx
Mar 22, 2009, 06:53 AM
Recharge it and it will work, yes.