PDA

View Full Version : Best place to solo?

Runehades
Mar 21, 2009, 11:53 AM
Ok so I've been doing the solo thing but I remember back when the game was released and used to play with friends on PC/PS2 in groups exp and job points leveled a lot faster. Recently I decided I wanted to start grouping and have done so a few times but I'd say about 80% of the time people boot me. Maybe I suck or something but that can't be it since they boot me before I even get to do anything lol.

Anyway I haven't played since 06 until about a week ago and I've never played on 360 so I'm guessing there's some rule or something where you must be super elite I have no idea. If there's something someone fill me in on that lol. Anyway soloing doesn't bother me, I've soloed in WoW, WAR, PSO and hell even FFXI which is nearly impossible I soloed most of the time.

Question is where is the best place to solo mainly to bring up job points? So far scarred planet and seed express is what I've seen give me more points but i'd like a bit of variety. Anyway I'm only lvl 37 at the moment trying to get my 3 basic jobs to lvl 10 before going into the advanced jobs. Done with Hunter, almost done with Force then moving to Ranger.

Ruru
Mar 21, 2009, 12:34 PM
good place to solo for mission points at a low level i'd say the AMF metro platform i honestly cant remember the name atm but it gives alot of mission points on C and B (for lvl 37) and shouldnt be too hard on C if you're mostly going for MP. its 5 blocks but its not too bad. it gives a lot of mission points and the sheer amount of enemies is good for exp as well.

otherwise most places with good mission points are all co-op missions. Whitebeast is ok also but AMF metro platform (the second AMF mission(the one before motherbrain)has some of the best MP available for solo play)

Runehades
Mar 21, 2009, 02:31 PM
Wow thanks for the tip, that place is awesome! The 5 blocks aren't too bad like you said and the points are very much worth it! I'll have Force done in 2 more runs!

lantis-zagato
Mar 21, 2009, 02:39 PM
If you want to unlock the advanced types just level the basic types up to five. That's all you need and you can do everything except for the master classes. That should save you some time and allow you to work on the more advanced class of your choice.

Runehades
Mar 21, 2009, 05:22 PM
If you want to unlock the advanced types just level the basic types up to five. That's all you need and you can do everything except for the master classes. That should save you some time and allow you to work on the more advanced class of your choice.

Yes ultimetly I want to use the master classes. I'm getting the 3 basics to 10 since I'll need to get Fortefighter, Fortegunner and Fortetecher to 10 as a requirement for the master classes and I need the 3 basics at 10 for that. All I need at this point is 5 more levels on Ranger and I'm done with basics (for a long time or forever). It's tempting when I see the advanced classes I can play now but I don't ever want anything under an A weapon again :-D

Ruru
Mar 21, 2009, 06:41 PM
Wow thanks for the tip, that place is awesome! The 5 blocks aren't too bad like you said and the points are very much worth it! I'll have Force done in 2 more runs!

np glad i could help out a bit.